When cut's appear

One Shot scary stories

CL's POV

One day, I met a little mean girl with my friend. She was yelling at us and all she did was being mean to me and my friend. This happened almost everyday. We couldnt take it. So one day, we decided to take aback from what she did to us. But the next morning, we woke upwith cuts on our arms! However, we thought nothing of it so we carried on taking our revenge on her.But the little girl cusses and said horrible thing to us. Until the next morning, we woke up with cuts everywhere all up our arms. They weren't just little scraps but they were long and deep cuts. The neighbour told us that they heard our scream last night. So we told him everything. "The girl died long time ago. She blame her mother for not giving her what she wants. On The day of the girl's death, she was quarrelling with her mother again. She was so pissed that she ran out the house. Without being cautious at the road, the girl just ran and got hit by a motorcycle. Her mother was so shocked because the incident happened in front of her. She regretted everything she does and ran out of sight. Nobody knows where she had gone to. A week later, we heard a news that the police found her body in the forest nearby. The police said that she commited suicide. But that's not the problem. The  real problem is, during the accident, the girl's body flew and nowhere to be found until now."The neighbour tell us.

We were shocked by his story. From that day forward, me and my friend decided not to take revenge on the little girl again.