She saw a clown

One Shot scary stories

Suzy's POV

It was 1989, I believe at around 9.30pm - 10.00pm and everyone in the house was already settled in except for my two sisters (13-14). They were getting for bed and where the bathroom which had a connection door to the basement near the toilet. My 14 years old sister was actually using the restroom while my 13 years old sister was brushing her hair. Well, as she was doing that, she heard a strange noise coming from the basment. She asked my 14 years old sister if she heard it too and she said yes. So then, she walks over the basement door and opens it slowly. She peaked her head around the corner to see the most shocking thing that she has ever seen. She said that she saw this person or demon crawling up the stairs like how a baby would, and dressed in a clown suit, holding what looked like knife in his hand. She said it was like a dwarf because it was smaller than a midget. She gasped and couldnt move. When she did that it looked up at her with his "freaky" grin then put the knife in its mouth and started up the steps more quickly stumbling and catching its toes on each step because of how short it was. She still couldnt move but was making a hesitant sound that scared my eldest sister that than grabbed her arm but couldnt move her as if she was transfixed on the demon by a force. Just as about near the top, she then let out a scream. She then said that the "thing" stopped and stood up on the steps to then laugh at her sounding like a child. Then he fell backwards falling on the steps with dead weight looking like a person with no control of their limbs. She was then pulled into the bathroom with the door shutting hard. My dad haerd the scream and ewnt to the bathroom. They told him what happened and he went downstairs to find out what they saw, He couldnt find anything that resembled what they told him.