Friends and stories

One Shot scary stories

Krystal was having a sleep over at her friend's house. They are discussing about somewhat scary stories they've experienced.

Victoria: Okay, one time when I was walking home from school and when I came in my house, my mom left a note. 'Went to Walmart. Be back in a couple hours. I' left you a present on the counter'. So, I unwrapped the present and I saw a little doll. She looked just like me. My little freckles, My golden blonde hair, My white night gown, my blue sneakers, and my bright blue-- huh? This doll had a black button eyes. So I put the doll on the counter and sat it up straight. You would expect it would collasp over like a normal rag doll. I just thought it had a stand up poll up at the back of the night gown. So I the TV for a couple hours. I went to see the doll again to see if I could draw it. I love to draw things! I went to see it layed on the floor under the counter. My dog probably knocked it down. "How strange" I said as I turned around just for a second when I heard a voice. "You're strange and rude! I dont make fun of your movements!" I turned around quickly with a little scream. EEK! I heard an echoing laugh and the doll was gone. "I'm crazy! I'm crazy! This isnt real! No no no no no!" I sat down and tucked my head  and repeated it over and over and I untucked my head, the doll was standing up with her arms crossed.  "Dont call me crazy!" I stared at the doll. I didnt call it anything. I played it cool invade it was a prank. "I didnt call you anything." I was confused. She had a great laugh like how I sounded at the age of 9 and said "Silly little pippy-" She was saying but I interrupted. "My name isnt Pippy......" "Oh. Well, um, silly girl! Part of Your soul is inside me!" I screamed and an hour later, my mom got home. I couldnt tell her that the doll was alive.... and annoying! So late at night, I woke up and the doll was right beside me. I wasnt completely awake. When I heard a soft voice. "So... I heard you like mudkip (Pokemon character)" I never seen or heard a doll talk or move again.

Amber: I was at this late night party because I wanted to meet my friends there. Then I heard a scream from outside lots of other people heard it too. So we played rock, scissors and paper to decide who would check it out. That person, Hyuna had to check and she screamed so loud. She was standing infront of a small child figure holding a kinfe. We all thought it was a party prank but the next night, Hyuna was claimed missing and a weak later... DEAD!!!

Luna: So, I was walking hime from my friend's birthday party and now the day after my family b-day party. I got a new Blackberry phone (YAY), a science kit for dummies (family inside jokes), and a doll (I dont know why, but most of the stories I found is all about freakin' dolls! ><) Yes, I used to like collecting dolls. So it was late, so we ate cake, watch chuky (you know that ghost story, right?). So my mom let me sleep downstairs with the TV and video games (WHOOOOO). But then the doll I got as a present for the family b-dyay kept me up all night by singing like this....

"Sing a song of hope,
Dont lie, dont lie,
Sing of death
Go die, go die!"  

I was up everynight so yesterday, I threw it in the fire with all the dolls I've collected. From that day, I never liked dolls.