Church trip nightmare

One Shot scary stories

The only time where Jessica Jung SooYeon pretty certain that she saw something supernatural was on a church youth group trip she took in early highschool. It was an 'all-girls' trip where they stayed at a beach house for the weekend. In the middle of the second night, she woke up to one of the girls staying in the room screaming in her sleep. She sat up , looked over and saw a girl standing over her bed and right by where she was sleeping. At first, she thought it was just a girl who stayed in another room at first, but once she looked more closely, it wasnt. It was definitely wide awake and laid back down as I watched her walked around the bed. I noticed that there was what looked like a red and whited striped towel on the wall (which wasnt there went they went to sleep) and the thing that really freaked her out was that the mirror that was facing the two beds was pitched black. Even in darkness, you can still seesomewhat of a reflection in a mirror, but not this one. It was completely black. No reflection. The ghost-girl noticed that Jessica was looking at her -- it turned around and made the nastiest, snarliest face at her. Jessica still remember the slits of its eyes giving her that evil glare. Her entire body ran cold and she began to shake, as she started screaming that there's a ghost. This doesnt wake up the girl who was shouting in her sleep but it does wake up her other two roomates who say go back to sleep. The ghost-girl doesnt disappear. It stands there placidly at the end of the other bed and watches them as one of the girl tells Jessica to calm down. Jessica started to cry and hide under the covers until she managed to fall asleep. In the morning, she was so relived to wake up and see the mirror back to normal and no towel hanging on the wall. Of course last night she goes "ghost! ghost! there's a ghost!". One of the girl who she woke up starts laughing, saying she thought it was so silly. She tell the girl about the Creepy girl, black mirror, red and whited striped towel. At the mention of the towel, she stops and give Jessica a funny look. A look that clearly say that she did saw something when Jessica woke her up.