Junsu The Doll

One Shot scary stories

Authors Note: Like I've said. These stories I wrote are all real. I found them on the internet and I'm thinking about sharing with you guys as a fanfiction. You can google the real stories if you wanted to.. BTW, This story is based by the story of 'Robert The Doll' 

It all begins with Mr. and Mrs. Park family in the year of 1896. One particular,a servant who was assigned to take care of their son, Park Jungsu (called Leeteuk) had a reputation for dabbling in voodoo doll. The servant decided she had enough of the family's cruelty and decided she would do something about it. She constructed a doll for LeeTeuk that was about 3 inches tall and stuffed with straw. People were amazed at it's very life-like features and the fact that the doll became immediate constant companion of Leeteuk.She named the doll Junsu.

Mr and Mrs. Park, The servat as well as visitors to the house said that they often heard Leeteuk upstairs talking to the doll. What scared them was when they heard Leeteuk answering himself back in an entirely different voice than his own.

Strange things began to happen in the house. Neighbours claimed to see Junsu the Doll move about from window to window, when the family were out.  Leeteuk began to blame Junsu for things that would occur. People claimed to heard the doll giggled, and swear they caught glimpses of him running around the house. Leeteuk began to have nightmares and would screams out in the night. When his parents entered his room, they would fin the furniture over turned, Leeteuk is in a horribly terrorized state with Junsu at the  foot of the bed. "Junsu did it...." Was all Leeteuk could say. The doll was retired to the attic when they couldnt take any more night time upheavels and he remained there for many years. 
 

When Leeteuk's inherited the house after his parents death, Junsu the doll was rediscovered in the attic and it appeared that the doll's hold on Leeteuk was just strong as it was years before. Leeteuk's wife thought the was unsettling and put it back in the attic but Leeteuk would have none of it. Leeteuk decided that he needed a whole room of his own and he put Junsu in the turret room, by a window. It wasnt long after that Leeteuk's sanity was questioned.

It wasnt long before the neighbourhood heard about Junsu the dool and his reported evil ways. Many people who were walking by the home reported that the doll watched from the turret room and made faces at them as they passed. School children were afraid to walk past the house alone. Leeteuk was reported that he found Junsu on a rocking chair by the turret room window, displeased with his accomodations.... home.Finally Leeteuk himself had enough of it.

But Junsu had other plans. Visitors that entered the house could hear something walking back and forth in the attic and strange giggling sound. Guest no longer wanted to visit the house. Leeteuk died in 1972 and the house was sold to a new family. Junsu was found again, this time by the 10 year pld daughter of the new owners. It was not long before Junsu unleashed his displeasure on the child. The little girl claiming that the doll tortured her, and make her life like hell. Even after more than thirty years later. She steadfastly claims rhat "the doll was alive and wanted to kill her"

Junsu is still dressed in his white sailor's suit and is clutching his stuffed lion. He lives at a museum now. Employees at the museum continue to give accounts of Junsu being up to his old tricks still today, and some visitors claimed the expression on his face changes from time to time, and that you can see visible signs of agind in Junsu's features.