Kyung Kyung 8

Triangle

 

I don’t know you. Anymore. From now on.

 

***

Knock ! Knock ! Knock !

I got awaken by the heavy knock on the door. I open my eyes slowly and look around. No wonder the knock are so loud. I just realized that I slept on the couch in the living room. Oh yeah. I just remember. I go and watch the television right after I hung up from Myungsoo’s call last night. Frustation. I think.

Knock ! Knock ! Knock !

The knock again. I walk slowly to the door. Turning the door knob. “ Kim Myungsoo ? “ What the hell is this guy doing at my house this early morning ?

            “ Naeun-ah, can I come in ? “ he ask. With a wide smile. Innocently.

            “ Sorry. But I need to get hurry. I got class,” I said. Was about to close the door. He block.

            “ Wait,” said. “ We enter the same class today right ? The lecturer cancel the class,” he said. I look at him. Poker face.

            “ Okay,” was about to close the door again.

            “ Wait,” he block again. “ So, can I come in ? “ ask.

            “ Look. I have many other things to do. So, can you come in another time,” I slammed the door. Without waiting. His explanation.

            “ Atom-ah !! “

 

^^

Finished arranging my books. And found the story books when I was little. I miss dad. How I wish he could be here at this moment. With me. Spending time together. Him, Oppa, and I. It’s been a long time. If only I was given a chance, just give me a minute, to hug dad tightly. Kiss his cheek.

            “ Kyung kyung,” Sunggyu oppa. I turn facing him. “ Aren’t you coming down ? Eating,” he said. I smile and nods.

            “ I’ll come later,” told him. He nods.

I walk downstairs. I see Sunggyu oppa have been waiting for me. “ Oppa,” I called. As I sat down. Beside him. At the dining table. He look at me. And smile.

            “ I’m not working today. Are you going anywhere ? “ he ask.

            “ No, “ I said. “ But I think Naeun want to ask me out. After the Myungsoo’s incident. That stupid friend of mine,” I told. He chuckled.

            “ Let’s go together,” he said. I nods.

Having breakfast with peace, suddenly. A phone rang. Oppa’s phone. He didn’t realized his phone. “ Your phone,” so I told him. He immediately answer the call.

            “ Yes mister,” he greet improperly. “ Yeah, but I’m going out today,” he said. “ With my two lovely sister of course,” he smirk. And laugh. “ I’m not sure about that. Okay bye,” he hung up. He supposed to know what I’m about to ask. “ Myungsoo,” and he did know.

            “ What he wanted ? “ I ask.

            “ Whether I’m working or not. He wanted to ask me out. And he ask like I’m his friend. Not his hyung. And I said I’m going out with you both. And he wanted to follow. So text him the place,” long explanation. So I won’t bother to ask.

            “ And you said you’re not sure about the texting thing ?” I’m still asking. He nods.

            “ Just give them some space today,” I told Oppa.

            “ Eun Eun will get mad,” Oppa look at me.

            “ I won’t tell her,”

            “ She’ll get upset,”

            “ Make it coincidence,”

 

^^

“ Where’s Sunggyu oppa ?”

Naeun ask as she saw me walking towards her. “ Park the car. He asks us to wait for him,” I said. And smile. She nods. Smiling too. “ Pretty today. Something came up ? “ I praise her and ask.

            “ Nothing. Just feel like being pretty for one day. Who knows someone might fall for me,” she said. And smirk. I know Naeun-ah~ Hihihi.

            “ I’ll call Sungyeol’s friend. And you got one fall for you,” I said. Her eyes. Wide.

            “ And you’re gonna die today,” she said. I laugh.

            “ Okay girls. What’s so funny ? “ Sunggyu oppa. Out of nowhere. Suddenly with us.

            “ Nothing oppa. Let’s go eat first cause I’m hungry. I heard it’s someone’s treat today ? Yoohoo I’m so happy that I didn’t bring a single cent,” Naeun said. Pull my hand. Walk away.

            “ Get so happy, our Miss Eun Eun,” Oppa said. “ By the way, my baby so pretty today,” he praise her. As well.

            Naeun wink.

We chose the Thailand cuisine restaurant. Naeun feel like eating spicy food. Naeun sit alone facing me. Oppa sit beside. We ordered the food and have a lively chat. I’m so happy. Naeun is laughing. I wonder how is she yesterday. Have to wait for Myungsoo. Meeting his crush. Stupid.

            “ Oh ! Hyung ! “ someone approach Oppa. “ Yooyoo also here,” and myself. I ogle.

            “ Why do I have to meet you here ? “ I said. Naeun look away. Already.

            “ Naeun also here,” smiling.

            “ Oppa, I suddenly reminded of something. I have to go now. It’s important,” Naeun said. Standing up. Ready to go.

            “ Why are you always avoiding me ? It’s just a coincidence that we met, “ Myungsoo said. Suddenly. When Naeun was about to go. She stop. And smirk.

            “ Coincidence ? Coincidence your . This is a plan,” Naeun said. “ I’m not stupid Myungsoo. Don’t make me said those words you wouldn’t want to hear,” said again.

            “ What ? What is it that I wouldn’t want to hear ? “ he’s challenging Naeun.

            “ I’m smarter than you are,” Naeun said and left. I let out a deep breath. I took my bag and left as well.

           

^^

“ Coincidence ? Your Myungsoo. What the hell is the coincidence when Yooyoo already told me everything. Tsk, wanna trick me with that face and brain of yours. Over my dead body first,” I nag alone. And smile. I’m satisfied.

            “ Done nagging ?” someone ask. From the back. Hong Yookyung.

            “ I’m done miss,” respond to her.

            “ You feel good after throwing a tantrum to him ? “ I ask. Again. She nods. “ Good. After this, just keep acting that you’re still mad because Sunggyu oppa doesn’t know about this either,” I told her. She smile. And nods. Again.

            “ I’ll leave you first. I’m sure he’ll look for you,” I said and left.

           

^^

I saw Yooyoo from a far. I walk to her. Sunggyu hyung already left the restaurant. He suddenly got an emergency call regarding to his clinic. “ Yooyoo-ah,” I called. Her name. She look at me. As usual. Poker face. She must be so mad.

            “ Naeun. Where ? “ I ask her.

            “ I don’t know. Maybe at the center park,” she said and left. There’s only one park in this shopping mall. Outside.

In the middle of the mall.