Kyung Kyung 21

Triangle

1 ½ year later.

 

            “ARGHH!!! KIM MYUNGSOO!!! FASTER AND GET HERE I’M ABOUT TO GIVE BIRTH OVER HERE! FASTER NOW YOU !!” Naeun shouted from the room. I immediately run to our room and look at Naeun had rupture of amniotic water on the floor. I caught her up and bring her to the hospital.

            Yes, we’re married. Thank God. Thank Yookyung. That stupid . My lovely little sister. I miss her so much. She left without words. She left us without saying anything. I never thought the day I saw her at the hospital, bring me some porridge with meat and vegetables, her cooking she said was the last time I’m going to see that sweet smile on her face. I never thought.

            “Naeun-ah, be patient okay. I’m going in a full speed. You hold on. Don’t give birth in the car okay, honey?” I calm Naeun, sitting beside me. I look at her beside me. I can see her tear rolled down on her cheek. She sobs.

            “I miss her. I want her to be with me,” she said, quietly.

            “I know you’re in pain. Both missing her and about to give birth. But, please be patient. Don’t make me nervous. Okay baby?” I said. She nods. I look to the front and shreeeeet! I suddenly emergency break.

            “I don’t know you. Anymore. From now on,” she said. Looking at me fiercely.

            “What made you say that?” I ask, being so clumsy.

            “ARGHHHH YOU STUPID HUSBAND HOW COULD YOU EMERGENCY BREAK IT’S HURT YOU FASTER HOSPITAL FASTER!!!!!!” She shouted. I immediately step on the pedal and the car moves in a full speed.

 

^^

            It’s been 10 hours since Naeun in the labour room. I hope she’s fine. And she’s not angry with me anymore. I really love that woman in the labour room whose fighting with her whole life to give birth to my baby. I cannot lose her again. After what we’ve been through together.

            “Myungsoo-ah,” someone approach. I look to the voice direction.

            “Oh Sungyeol-ah,” I responded, smile.

            “How’s everything? Is she fine? Where’s Sunggyu hyung?” he attack me with questions. I nods, still smiling towards him.

            “I hope she’s fine. Little me fine. And everything’s fine. But, where the hell is Sunggyu hyung, is still not fine. I couldn’t find him anywhere,” I told him.

            “I’m over here,” we heard a voice echoed in the waiting room. I look behind Sungyeol. It’s Sunggyu hyung. I sigh in relief.

            “There you are. Where did you go?” I ask him.

            “Looking for little you aunty,” he said. His expression looks dull. Little me aunty. It have to be Yookyung. I walk slowly to him. And tap on his shoulder.

            “She’s fine. You don’t worry okay, hyung? She’ll be back on one fine day. I still believe in that. If you feel sad about her leaving, what about her husband? Right, Sungyeol?” I look at Sungyeol. He nods slowly.

            “I feel regret to not talking to her the last day she left,” hyung said.

 

Flashback

            I heard heels clicking on the floor outside the front door when I was about to go to the kitchen in our new apartment bought by her. The precious wife. Who could it be? Outside of the door? Could it be her? I walk slowly to the door and was about to open the door.

            “Sungyeol-ah, have you finished cleaning your room?” mummy suddenly ask. I look back and nods.

            “I have,” I answered.

            “What are you doing there?” mummy ask again.

            “Nothing. Was about to get drink at the kitchen,” I said and left to the kitchen. I totally forgot about the so call someone on the door until the sun falls.

            It’s late at night, and I suddenly remind of the sound of heels clicking outside the house. I woke up from my bed and went straight to the front door. I slowly opened the door and of course no one’s outside. I look around. Also, nothing. But, my eyes caught something on the floor. An envelope and a letter. I took both inside.

            I put away the envelope and look through the letter. A heart breaking letter. Putting aside the letter, I quickly check on the envelope. An agreement letter. Saying that 10% shares of Hong’s family in the company is assign under Lee Sungyeol’s name. And that’s me. Also, another piece of paper sheet saying that the CEO of the company is no longer Hong Yookyung, instead it’s Sunggyu’s.

            The agreement letter fall from my hand. You left. Finally.

 

^^

            “Yah Lee Sungyeol!” someone tapped on my shoulder. I look beside. “What are you thinking about?” It’s Myungsoo. He asked.

            “Nothing. Just….nothing,” I answered. He nods.

            After another hour waited, finally the doctor comes out from the labour room with a smile on her face. “It’s a boy!” she said. Myungsoo shout in happiness. I can see he’s so happy with the news. So happy.

            “Congratulations,” I congratulate him. He nods and hug me. Then, Sunggyu hyung.

            “It would be better if Kyungie’s here. She must be proud of Naeun and you, my dongsaeng,” Sunggyu hyung suddenly said.

            “I think the same too,” Myungsoo replied