Kyung Kyung 3

Triangle

 

Sunggyu-ah, I hope you’ll take care of Yookyung carefully even if she’s not your real sister.

 

***

                “ Hello young lady,” someone took a sit in front of me. I toook a peek on him. Kim Myungsoo. I glare at him. “ What’s with that death glare ? “ he ask, making a curious face.

                I put down my Galaxy S4 on the table, took a sip of my evening tea. “ Where have you been last two days ?” I ask him, without looking at him. Instead, looking at the park, people exercising beside the café across the road.

                “ Just fooling around with friends, why ? “ he ask me back.

                “ Fooling around with friends or stalking that Jung Eunji girl ? “ I ask him back again. This time, I’m looking straight into his eyes.

                “ You sure do know me,” he smile prettily.

                “ Naeun and I have been looking for you, calling you, texting you, and none of them get a respond from you. Who do you think we are ? Your government employees ? “ I ask with a serious face and tone.

                “ Yooyoo-ah, why are you being so serious ? “ he started to get worried on my response.

                “ I don’t have time to play, Kim Myungsoo. You just ignore this girl sitting in front of you which you’ve known for years, looking for you like a crazy cat and you go, have some fun stalking that Eunji girl you’ve only known for months,” I stood up and left with my things.

 

From: Lovely YooYoo~
Naeun-ah, I met Myungsoo just now. He said sorry because he didn’t answer your call. He’s been busy lately.

 

I’m sorry for lying, Naeun-ah. It’s for your own good. I want you to be happy.

 

^^

 

“ Yeolie-ah, it’s been a long time since we last go for a shopping. Can we go to the mall today ? “ this cutie little girl wrapped my arms. I smile.

                “ Aihh, didn’t we go to shopping last two days ? What do you mean by ‘it’s been a long time’ ?” I said to her. Luckily I love you miss. If not, I’ll just dump you just like the other girls before.

                She pouted. “ Fine. If you don’t want to go shopping, I’ll just go home right now,” she let go of my hand and walk away.

                I run into her and hug her from behind. “ Okay. We’ll go shopping now,” and soon I’ll be bald because of you. Haih, my lovely Taeyeon.

                She turn back and smile sweetly. “ That’s my boy. Let’s go ! “ she pull my hand.

Arriving at the mall, she quickly got off from the car and pull me to the main entrance of the mall. And, I’m not so lucky today…

“ BAMM !! “

I bump into someone.

                “ I’m sorry,” the one I bump into apologize. A girl. I look at her. Pretty.

                “ Hey, where did you put your eyes ? Can’t you see us right here ? Stupid girl. Come baby. Ignore this stupid girl, “ Taeyeon scold her and pull my hand, walk away.

                I look behind while Taeyeon keep pulling my hand. She’s busy picking her things that falls on the floor. I’m sorry, pretty girl. My girlfriend is just too rude.

 

^^

 

“ Yooyoo-ah, where are you ? “ I called Yookyung. We promised to meet at the Full House café today right after she sent me the text message.

                “ I’m on my way. Will be there in 10 minutes,” 10 minutes will took a long time while I’m already here in front of the café.

                “ Okay then,” I took a walk around the mall while waiting for Yookyung’s arriving.

After 10 minutes, I walk back to the café and found that Yookyung’s already there. “ Ah, I was about to call you,” she said, as she saw me sitting in front of her.

                “ I took a walk for a while,” I told her. She nods, smiling. “ Yooyoo-ah, have you told Sunggyu oppa we’re here ? “ I ask her.

                “ Not yet. I just told him I’m going to meet Myungsoo just now,” she said. I nods. Glad that Yookyung have met him. Or else, I’ll be worrying wondering whether he’s fine or not.

                “ It’s okay. I’ll call him for you since I’m going to thank him too for paying my college fees for this semester,” I told her smiling. She nods again. I took out my phone to call Sunggyu oppa when Yookyung notice something.

                “ What happened to your phone ? “ she ask.

                “ Just…” I was just about to tell her,

                “ Excuse me, aren’t you the one I bump into just now ? “ someone interrupted us. I look at him. And smile.

                “ Really ? I can’t really remember you,” I told him although I obviously remember this guy. Since his girlfriend simply embarassing me in front of other people.

                “ Sungyeol ? “ Yookyung sounds like asking. He look at her.

                “ Ah you. Is this pretty girl your friend  ? “ he ask Yookyung , pointing at me.

                “ You know him ? “ I ask Yookyung.

                “ Yes for both,” Yookyung said. I smile, nodding.

                “ I’m sorry for my girlfriend rudeness just now. You know she seems like cannot be controlled. I know you’re embarrased, “ he took a sit beside me and talking facing me, “ btu I’m so sorry. I promised that won’t be happening again,” he said.

                “ Sorry, I need to go to the ladies, “ Yookyung quickly walk away. Her expression turn dark. Why Yooyoo-ah, is this the guy you always talk about ?

                “ It’s okay. Where is your girlfriend ? “ I ask him.

                “ She’s gone home. Sulking,” he said, smiling. Looking straight into my eyes, I feel uncomfortable.

                “ I think I need to go to the ladies too. Excuse me,” I excused myself and went to the ladies. I saw Yookyung washing her face.

                “ Yoo-ah,” I called her out. She look at me, smiling. “ It’s him right ? “ I ask her. She slowly nods. And look down. “ Don’t worry. He’s not my type,” I told her.

                “ I know. But the way he look at you, “ she stop.

                “ LIKE A ERT, “ we both said. And laugh.