Jongdae's Realisation

Cupcakes for Baozi

 "Chennie! I'm bored,play with me!" yelled Xiumin. Lay,who was sitting next to Chen,scoffed. "Xiumin,you're acting like Sehun when he's around Luhan. Or Tao when he's with Kris." he said. "Or you when you're with Suho",Chen fired back. Lay turned bright red. "Y-yah! I do not act like that around Joon-Joon!" said Lay. "Joon-Joon? " Chen burst out laughing. "This is worse than I thought!" Xiumin just blinked and looked around. "What's going on?" he asked. "Well,you two are obviously in love,that's what's going on!" replied Lay. Xiumin blushed,then regained his composure. "We're immune to love,right Chennie?" he asked. "Y-yeah. See,Lay? Even Xiumin's meat-filled bao brain can process that!" said Chen. Xiumin pouted. "Meat-filled bao brain?! Did you just call me stupid?!" he shouted.

 "Y-yah! Minseok! I was just using you as an example!" explained Chen. "An example?! Am I the only one here?! Can't you use Tao's gucci-filled brain,or Luhan's Sehun-filled brain?!" asked Xiumin. "Xiuxiu,chill." said Chen. He hugged Xiumin to his chest,and both boys turned pink. "How is this not love?!" exclaimed Lay. Xiumin hurriedly pulled away from Chen and knocked his head on the counter while doing so. "Shut up,Mrs Suho." he said. "Yes,I admit I'm Mrs Suho. In fact,I'll call him now. Joon-Joon! Yixing misses you!!!" he said into the phone.

 "Poor Suho,he's probably traumatised." said Xiumin. "If he's dating that he probably got traumatised on their first date." Chen whispered back. They didn't realise how close their faces were until Luhan walked in. "Yah! Xiumin! What are you not telling me?" he asked. "W-what do you mean?" asked Xiumin. "You.And.Chen." replied Luhan. "There's nothing going on!!" Xiumin insisted. "Yeah, we're immune to love!" yelled Chen. "Sure you are. Kris used to think that too,then he met Tao and his world was filled with pandas and gucci and wushu." countered Luhan.

 "Kris is weak." said Chen. "So love is weak?" asked Xiumin. "I didn't mean it that way,I-" Chen tried to explain,but was cut off by Luhan. "See? You guys are just like Baekyeol!" he said. Chen rolled his eyes and went to his room for a while. He his IPod and played 'What Is Love', thinking that if he and Xiumin didn't do the things mentioned in the song,there'd be no way Luhan or Lay or Kris or Tao or anyone else could say otherwise.

 

I lost my mind 当你走进我视线
I lost my mind dang ni zou jing wo shi xian
I lost my mind, when you walked into my sight

就在你周围整个世界 get in slow motion
jiu zai ni zhou wei zheng ge shi jie get in slow motion
the world surrounding only you became slow motion

请你告诉我 如果这样就是爱
qing ni gao su wo ru guo zhe yang jiu shi ai
please tell me if this is what love is like

爱无所不在 会让我忘记伤害
ai wu suo bu zai hui rang wo wang jii shang hai
love is everywhere, it lets me forget injuries

分担悲哀 学习关怀
fen dan bei ai xue xi guan huai
share sorrow, learn consideration

吵过哭过 还能拥抱
chao guo ku guo hai neng yong bao
we’ve fought, we’ve cried, and we can still embrace

请你告诉我 如果这样就是爱
qing ni gao suo wo ru guo zhe yang jiu shi ai
please tell me if this is what love is like

 "Hmm..I just have to match the lyrics with what I have,or rather,don't have,with Xiumin,then that'll shut up those stupid shippers." Chen muttered to himself. 'When you walked into my sight.....' He thought back to the day he first met Xiumin. "Annyeong,Minseok imnida."  He remembered not being able to walk properly for 3 days after that,acting like a drunkard. He wasn't sure about the slow motion thing, but he remembered when they cried together over the death of the dorm hamster. Well, it was Xiumin crying the most,but he just stayed there to ease his heart. Tao was teaching Kris new wushu moves, Lay was dancing with Kai and Taemin,and Luhan,as always, was at the bubble tea shop with Sehun. None of them knew about the 'passing' of DdangDdang (which was named after Ddangkkoma) yet,because they were out. Chen was the only person Xiumin could turn to.

 'Consideration' he thought. Probably the time when they wanted to watch different shows,or listen to different music,or go to different places,or eat different things. 'But I do that with the other members too,so that probably doesn't matter' Chen thought. Fought,yes,they've fought,many times due to Xiumin's sensitivity and Chen's 'sense of humor'. They cried after that too,and made up shortly after,and yup,while hugging. Chen flopped down on the bed. "Maybe I do love Xiumin",he said out loud. Just then,Kris passed by. "Glad to see you've finally figured that out",he said,leaning on the doorway and smirking. 'Oh crap' thought Chen.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

A/N So Chen finally figured it out,and Kris overheard him!!

Tao: Gege,if you dare tell Xiumin what you heard,you're sleeping on the couch tonight!

Kris:Yah!! Why can't I tell?!?!

Tao: Because you can't