Baozi's Hungry!!

Cupcakes for Baozi

 "Xiumin,stop staring at the bread in the window",ordered Kris. "But duizhang,it looks so good,and I'm soo hungry" whined the baozi. "Chen,you seem to be enjoying the view" whispered Lay. This woke Chen up from his daydream. "What view are you talking about, Mrs Suho?" he asked,trying to remain cool. "I admit to being Mrs Suho.You know what I'm talking about,Chenchen. You like Baozi~" he sang. "I told you,I'm immune to love." Chen insisted. "Keep telling yourself that", said Lay. "Stupid unicorn....." Chen muttered. "Ahh! Kris! Can we go in here,please,please,please?" Xiumin asked after seeing a cafe. "No,Xiumin,we're supposed to go grocery shopping." answered Kris.

 "Kris! It's not fair! You let Tao buy whatever he wants,and Gucci is a million times more expensive than food!" yelled Xiumin. Kris just ignored him and continued walking. "Life is not fair!!" yelled Xiumin. When they got to the grocery store,Kris went off with Tao to buy what they needed,Luhan was busy texting Sehun,Xiumin was drooling over some meat in a display case,so that left Chen and Lay. "Just admit you like baozi,Chen." said Lay. "How many times do I have to tell you? I'm immune to love!" Lay just rolled his eyes. "Yah! Baozi! Come over here!" he yelled. Xiumin managed to tear himself away from the display case,and ran over to them. "Yes, Lay?" he asked. "I'm going to go call Suho,can you make sure Chen doesn't break anything?" asked Lay.

 "Ahh! Chen! Look over there,it's a buffalo head!" yelled Xiumin. He was pointing at a cow skull near the butcher shop. "Xiumin, that's a cow." said Chen. "But it looks like a buffalo...." whined Xiumin. Chen felt his temperature rising while looking at his crush friend. "Buffaloes are wild cows." he said,just to calm Xiumin down. "See! They're still cows!! I was right all along!" sang Xiumin while standing on a nearby bench. "What.Is.This?" They turned around to see Kris holding two plastic bags. "I leave you idiots alone for half an hour and you start dancing on a bench. Chen,control your boyfriend next time" he ordered. "I..He's not...." stuttered Chen. "I don't want to hear any of it. Let's just find the other two lovesick bunnies so we can get out of here." said Kris.

 "Um,Kris,where's your lovesick bunny?" asked Xiumin. "Huh?" Kris looked around. He spotted Tao looking at a panda plushie in one of the stores. "Come on,Tao,we have to go." he said. "But gege..." Tao held up the panda plushie lovingly. Kris sighed. "Fine, I'll buy it for you." Kris returned with a very happy Tao. "Duizhang,you spend so much money getting Tao what he wants, but when I ask for food,the staple of life,you say no. If I die of starvation it's your fault!!" said Xiumin. Kris rolled his eyes. "Get Chen to buy you stuff" he said. "C-Chen?" asked Xiumin. "Fine. What do you want?" asked Chen. Xiumin's eyes lit up and he started picking out the food that he'd been dreaming of. After paying,Chen went to Kris. "Duizhang,I feel your pain. And so does my wallet." he said. Kris smirked and said "So that means that your relationship with Xiumin is like mine with Tao,doesn't it? And me and Tao.... well,I'm sure you've heard what goes down at night."

 "EWW!!! TMI,DUIZHANG,TMI!!" shouted Chen. After a while Luhan came back from his video chat session with Sehun. "Where the heck is the unicorn?" asked Kris. "On the phone with his senior citizen" answered Chen. They managed to retrieve Lay, then started walking back home. On the way back Xiumin stopped at a bakery. You could practically hear the angels singing when he looked at those cupcakes.

 "Glorious" said Xiumin in barely a whisper. He turned to Chen. "Jongdae?" he asked. "I'm completely broke." replied Chen. Xiumin pouted. "Okay,Chen. Let's just go home." Chen wasn't sure if he should laugh or feel sorry for the baozi.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

A/N Finally updated this :D I noticed there wasn't much Chenmin,so I decided to make one. CHENMIN NEEDS MORE LOVE!!