Chen needs help

Cupcakes for Baozi

 "It's about time,Jongdae." said Kris. Chen buried his head in his pillow. "Why,Lord? Of all people that could have overheard me,why him?" he muttered. "Yah,I can hear you,Jongdae. And it's better than Xiumin overhearing you,isn't it?" said Kris. When Chen didn't answer,he continued."So,do you have any idea how you're gonna confess to him?" asked Kris. "I haven't thought that far yet." replied Chen dryly. Kris rolled his eyes. "Surely you must have thought of it once or twice,right?" he asked. "Um. I just discovered my feelings five minutes ago. How did you confess to Tao anyway?" asked Chen. Kris smirked. "He confessed to me."

 Kris and Tao were practicing the rap for Two Moons together before their showcase. Kris noticed that Tao was stuttering a lot. "Tao-er,what's wrong? Are you sick?" he asked. "N-nothing,gege." Tao replied. "Are you sure?" Kris put his hand on Tao's forehead. Tao gulped and said "Y-yes,gege,I'm fine."  Kris frowned but decided it was best to continue practicing instead of questioning the panda. After they finished practicing,Kris decided to bring Tao to his favourite cafe so he could try and help him. "Tao,do you want to go out for tea with me?" he asked. Tao gulped again and agreed. "So,Tao,what's wrong? Don't try and lie to me,I know my panda well enough to know when something's wrong" he asked once they were at the cafe. Tao took a deep breath and said "Gege, you have to promise not to get mad at me if I tell you." Kris smiled. "Of course.",he answered. "Gege..I like you. I've liked you ever since that time we fell over at dance practice and Kai thought we were....you know."

 "You asked him out first!" shouted Chen. "It wasn't asking him out,I was just doing my job as the leader and making sure one of my group members was okay" retorted Kris. "But if Lay or Chanyeol or Luhan or anyone else was having a problem you'd probably just force the truth out of them,instead of being all gentle and caring like you were with Tao. You were setting up his confession!" insisted Chen. "Look,do you want my help or not?" asked Kris. "I never asked for your help,you blonde giant." said Chen,but Kris was already listing out ways Chen could confess. "You could hack the video game system and out a message in there, or how about getting one of those planes which write in the sky?" he suggested. Chen rolled his eyes. "I'm asking him out,not proposing."

 "Gege!! Lulu showed how to play this new game. Play with me? Please?" asked Tao. Kris nodded. They went out and while Tao was teaching Kris to play his game,Chen when to sit with Xiumin. "Hey,Xiuxiu" he said. "Hey Jongdae." replied Xiumin. "So what are you looking at?" asked Chen. Xiumin was in his laptop,searching for something on Google Images. Xiumin turned the computer to show him.

   

 Chen tried not to facepalm. "You really like cupcakes,huh,Xiuxiu?" he asked. Xiumin nodded. "Yup." Xiumin continued showing him pictures and Chen was trying not to grab and kiss the baozi at that second. He almost felt sorry for not being able to buy the cupcakes for Xiumin,despite the fact that the reason he was broke was that he had already bought a lot of food for him. Suddenly,the computer screen out and a picture of a ghost appeared. Xiumin scream and leapt into Chen's arms. Lay birst out laughing from the couch. "Suho taught me how to hack computers,and look,it did help. Now you guys are one step closer to being together" he said. Xiumin looked up,blushing. The computer screen cleared and Chen realised his ticket to baozi-land: Cupcakes. 'Xiuxiu,I will make cupcakes that will blow your mind',he thought.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

A/N This might just be the fluffiest thing I've written so far XD I didn't upload as fast as I expected to,so here's some Chenmin for you guys