Let's See How This Goes

Cupcakes for Baozi

 "Psst,Kris" whispered Chen from behind the couch. Kris turned around to see him hunched over. "There's no one else here,you don't have to whisper",said Kris. Xiumin,Luhan,Tao and Lay went to go to a so-called 'Exo Wives Convention'. Xiumin and Lay were brought against their willls. Chen hopped on to the couch and said "Okay,I've decided I'll make some cupcakes for Xiumin." Kris smiled. "Okay,any idea what type?" he asked. Chen stopped. "I haven't thought that far yet." he admitted. Kris facepalmed. "Well,your life is easy,Tao only wants Gucci" said Chen. "Shut up,Chen. You need my help and you know it. The others in here are in that Wives club,and they tell each other everything. How do you think Baekhyun managed to convince Suho that Lay liked him? Unless you plan on running all the way to Korea to get help from Chanyeol,Suho,Sehun or Kai, I'm the only option you have." insisted Kris.

 Back at the Exo Wives Convention (which turned out to be Luhan's favourite bubble tea store,the boys were crowded over Lay's tablet. "Hey guys!!" yelled Baekhyun from the other side. D.O,who just like Xiumin and Lay was brought against his will,grunted out a simple "Hi." Baekhyun rolled his eyes. "If I tell Kai you were being uncooperative again, won't you get punished?" he said to D.O. D.O's eyes widened,causing Luhan and Xiumin to fall over laughing. "OMG! Kai's gonna punish the tarsier!" yelled Xiumin. "How does he even enjoy that?" wondered Luhan out loud. Baekhyun rolled his eyes. "Anyway,what's our topic for today?" he asked. Lay smirked and yanked Xiumin up. "Xiuchen!" he yelled. "Yeah, it's time for Xiumin and Chen to start dating!" announced Tao. Ever since Xiumin and Chen ended up drunk and rolling on the floor professing their love for each other,the other Exo memebers' shipping of Xiuchen reached an all time high.

 "So,Xiumin,do you like Chen?" asked D.O. Xiumin shook his head furiously. "No! Me and him are immune to love!" he said. Tao rolled his eyes. "You can't actually believe that,Xiumin. It's obvious Chen's just using that as a cover up." The boys continued going back and forth about his until Baekhyun finally asked "Kim Minseok. Do. You. Have.Feelings. For. Jongdae?" Xiumin blushed and stuttered. "I..I..I don't think you can call it...I mean.... Yes" he sighed dejectedly, knowing that his secret was out and he'd be teased endlessly by them. "Awwww" squealed Luhan. Suddenly,they heard an extremely deep voice from the K boy's side. "Baekkie,Kai wants D.O back. He said if you don't deliver D.O to their room now he'll dip throw away all your eyeliner." said Chanyeol. "NOOOO!! MY EYELINER!" yelled Baekhyun.He turned back to the screen and said "Okay,guys,I gotta go."

 At the dorm,Kris and Chen were busy researching cupcake recipes. "How about this one?" asked Chen. "Just hurry up and print it out because all of this is making me tired and hungry!" ordered Kris. Chen printed out the recipe: Red Velvet Cupcakes. "Okay,bye" said Kris after he saw the piece of paper shoot out of the printer. "No,you're helping me!" yelled Chen. "Um,I have to go....polish my bed! Yeah!" shouted Kris who then ran away. The 'Wives' came back shortly after. "Hey Chen!" shouted a surprisingly overenthusiastic Lay. That earned him a glare from Luhan,while Xiumin had a faint blush on his face. "Where's Kris?" asked Tao. "Polishing his bed",muttered Chen.

 Tao made his way to their shared room. "Gege! I'm back!" he said. Kris was sprawled on the bed. Tao's eyes widened. "OMG, Gege,are you dead?! YAH! LUHAN,XIUMIN,CHEN,LAY! Call 911,Kris is dying!! Gege,don't die on me! Who will I live with? Who will I marry? Whose kids will I have? Gege,I need you!! Don't die!" Tao almost hysterical by this point. Kris sat up. "Yah,Huang Zitao, don't think I can die so easily." he said. Tao jumped. "How much did you hear? And why didn't you answer me?" he asked. "Well,I was listening to some music,and I heard you screaming to call 911. So I turned my iPod off and listened to the rest." replied Kris with an evil grin. "So you heard...?" Tao let the question hang. "Yes,I heard anything. So you're already plan on having my kids?" said Kris,his evil grin still not waning. "I...I..." Tao stuttered.

 "So you want to marry Gege,Tao?" teased Kris. Tao felt his cheeks flame up. Kris pulled him onto the bed and hugged him. "Gege wants to marry you too. Just be patient and wait,okay?" said Kris. Tao only managed to nod. They lay like that for a while, until Tao said "Gege,I have some news,but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to tell you or not." "What is it,Tao?" asked Kris. "Well, Baozi hyung likes Chen." answered Tao. Kris shook his head. "Those two are identically idiotic. They're perfect for each other.Chen likes Xiumin too,I walked in on him admitting it to himself yesterday. Now he wants to bake cupcakes for him",he said. "Chen wants to make cupcakes for Xiumin?" asked Tao. Kris nodded. "While you wives were gossiping,I was forced to sit and read a hundred cupcake recipes." he answered.

 Meanwhile,Xiumin decided to take Luhan's advice and flirt with Chen a little. "Chennie,I'm bored. Entertain me." he whined. Not exactly the the best flirting,but he figured that got the message across. Chen,who was too preoccupied organizing his confession, simply said "Later",completely ignoring the fact(or maybe even not knowing) that his crush was flirting with him. Xiumin pouted and launched himself on top of Chen. "Chennie,pwease?" he tried. Chen looked up and turned red realising the position they were in. "Fine,what do you want to do?" he asked. He tried to get up,forgetting that Xiumin was on top of him (despite just realising it about a second before) and they landed on the floor with Chen on top of Xiumin.

 Lay entered the room at this moment. "Looks like you guys didn't need help,but please get a room." he said. Both Chen and Xiumin blushed even harder. "I'll leave you two alone now." said Lay with a wink. Luhan was walking towards the living room,but got dragged backwards by Lay with the promise of a video call with Exo-K. Chen rushed to get off of Xiumin,resulting in them falling again,but this time both were face first on the floor. Tao and Kris came in only to see that very sight. "I rest my case,they're equally dumb." whispered Kris to Tao.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

A/N Fluff,fluff,fluff,fluffy fluff. My dog's name is Fluffy,btw :D