Chenmin~

Cupcakes for Baozi

 Chen banged his head on the kitchen counter. "This is so not working." he whined. He'd been trying to make the cupcakes for the past hour,but no matter how much he tried,the batter just wouldn't mix right. He felt like D.O, fussing over the food he made,but he shook those thoughts away. 'I'm doing this for baozi',he thought to himself. After a while,he saw Kris. "Yah!Kris!You said you'll help me,remember? Now get your over here and help!",he yelled. "This time,I actually do have a legitimate excuse. Tao wants me to take him to a Gucci store." Kris smirked. Chen sighed and started hitting himself with the whisk. Luhan came in a while later. "Yah,Jongdae,what the heck are you doing?" he asked. "Promise you won't tell anyone",said Chen. "Alright,I promise." replied Luhan.

 "I like Xiumin,okay? And I...well...I decided to make cupcakes for him because I saw him looking at pictures of them." said Chen.A faint blush appeared on his face. "Aww,that is so cute. Want me to help?" asked Luhan. 'Oh,thank God.' thought Chen. While they were making the batter again,Luhan's phone dinged. "Oh,sorry Chen,Imma go see Sehun." And he pranced off yelling Sehun's name. 'Aishh....he's crazy. But will me and Xiumin be like that one day?' wondered Chen. He felt himself heating up at the thought. Half an hour later,Lay pranced in. "Yixing,will you-" Chen tried to ask,but got cut off by Lay. "Shh,I'm video chatting with Suho",he said,then turned back to his tablet. "Joon Joon,you look adorable today",he cooed into the phone.

 "How am I gonna do this? What is air? Where is Xiumin anyway?" he asked no one in particular. He tried again,and yes, he failed. "Okay,Jongdae,this is really hard and you probably have flour in all your nooks and crannies,but this is for love. Hwaiting!" he said to himself. He finally succeeded in making what looked like decent cupcakes,but the taste was... not good. Kris and Tao came home to see Chen hitting his head on the wall. "Yah,Chen,just ask Xiumin to make them with you,love will make everything taste good." advised Tao dreamily. "The panda actually has a point",agreed Kris. "What do you mean actually?" snapped Tao. "I..I..Come on Tao,you know gege loves you" tried Kris.

 That obviously worked because soon Tao and Kris were making out in front of Chen. "Yah!Wu Yi Fan! Huang Zitao! Get a room!" yelled Chen. Kris smirked and said to Chen "Don't disturb us till,like,dinner time." And the couple went off to their room,leaving Chen shuddering. 'Tao did have a point there,okay,I'll go talk to baozi.' he thought. As he approached the door of the room he shared with Xiumin,he felt his palms sweating and his heart rate increasing. He knocked on the door. "Xiumin?" Xiumin opened the door a few seconds later. "Oh,hi Chennie! Did you need to get something?" he asked. "Um,no,it's just that..the other day you were looking at those cupcakes..so now,you wanna make some?" he asked. 'Say yes,say yes,say yes..Boy,I see you walking by eve-ry-day,so just stop in the name of love and say yes-! Now's not the time to mind-sing SNSD songs' he thought.

 "Okay,Chennie. Yay! This is going to be so fun,baking with my Chenchen!" said Xiumin,completely unaware of what his words were doing to Chen. They made their way to the kitchen,then Xiumin started mixing the ingredients. While waiting for the cupcakes to finish baking,Chen mustered up all the courage he had. "Xiuxiu,I wanted to tell you this for a while...I like you." he said. He closed his eyes,anticipating the sure rejection. He was shocked when he felt a pair of lips touch his. "I like you too,Chennie." said Xiumin. "So,Kim Minseok,you're mine now,right?" asked Chen. Xiumin grinned. "Obviously,you pabo."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

A/N The end to the fluffy cupcake story! Idk why I put in the SNSD song,it just invaded my mind. Hope you guys enjoyed this!! :)