Her Smile...My Life..

Janus : I'm Okay but I'm not

"oh, wasseo ?" Youngmin asked. I nodded. "Otte?" he asked again. I need to lie. "Gwenchanna. it's just a mild headache. i was too tired,the doctor said," i answered. Youngmin nodded. I walked to my room. Sitting at the edge of my bed, i was thinking, what would happen if i died ? then, Seo Hee would be very sad. If she knew i was sick,she would be worried and sad too. What should i do ? I tapped my feet. 

I got an idea ! but...this would hurt myself. No no. i should not think of that. if seo hee is happy, then,i'm happy too. just seeing her smile is the most important thing for me. yeah. her smile. i know this will work. Seo Hee ya...mianhe. Oppa can't really take care of you till the end...Seo Hee..i will always love you..

Seo Hee's POV

Oppa has not called me yet. I looked at my phone screen. No texts at all. suddenly, my phone rang. It's oppa ! i answered the call. 

"Oppa ! you know how worried i am ? not replying my texts. geez~ where have you been ?" i asked.

"Mianhe. i went back home after going to the hospital. i was asleep. mianhe..' he said.

"oh..gwenchana. but you owe me a date oppa !' i said, reminding him.

"how about tomorrow ? we don't have classes,don't we?" he said. i was jumping up and down. kkk. hyper excited. 

"Ne oppa !it's set !' i said.

"i'll pick you at 8 tomorrow,' he said. 

"ne oppa. chalga. saranghae~" i said and hang up. i danced and jumped in my own room. kk. oh yeah ! i forgot to ask about his health. --" nappeun yeoja ! i quickly unlocked my phone and texted him.

"oppa, how about your check up ? what did the doctor said ?" i texted.

in two minutes, he replied,"it's okay. the doctor said it's just a mild headache. no need to worry,' he replied. i felt relieved. "that's good. i 'm relieved. i would feel very down if you're sick. okay oppa. i just want to ask that. take care~ saranghae~ <3," i replied back. i just can't wait for my date with kwangmin oppa tomorrow ! 

The next day...

 

it was a calm day with shining sun and birds chirping. I waited Seo Hee in front of her house. it's a nerve-wracking day for me. i knocked the door. as always. The door was opened. "Kwangmin..waiting for Seo Hee ?" It was Chae won noona. Seo Hee's sister. "Ne, noona,' i replied. "Come in,' Chae won noona said. A tall perfect figure was in the kitchen. He turned back and headed towards the living room, where i was sitting. "Oh, oppa, it's Kwangmin. Seo Hee's boyfriend," Chae Won noona said to the man. He smiled at me and handed his hand. I bowed and shook his hand. "Kwangmin,' i said. "JoongKi," he said. "Kwangmin ah, this is my fiance, Joongki. He's handsome,isn't he ?" said Chae Won noona. I smiled and nodded. 

"Seo Hee yah ! Kwangmin is waiting for you here,' Chaewon noona said. "Jinjja ? i'll be down in a min,' Seo Hee said, with a rushing voice. "aishh~ this girl. always been like this. mianhe kwangmin ah. you always need to wait for my little sister like this everytime you guys want to go on a date,' Chae Won noona said. "Gwenchanna noona. i'm used to this,' i said. "Chae won sshi,aren't you the same ? i've always waited for you like hours everytime when we want to go on a date,' said Joongki hyung. "Oppa !' said ChaeWon noona. We laughed together, until Seo Hee came. 

"What's up ? Did you guys just laughed ? it must have been eonnie,isn't it ? oppa, did she by any chance said something about me ?i can smell it,' Seo Hee said and glared at me. I smiled to her. Her glare is just so cute. i'm afraid i will forget this later on. or maybe.. i won't see it anymore..

****                                         

"Oppa, do you remember the first time we met ?" Seo Hee asked.

"eung~" i answered. I remembered that day well. We were often quarreling back then. Youngmin and I always pull a prank on her. Remembering all those memories, made my heart flutters. will i be able to memory those ? or will i never back to memorise those memories ? i have my choices. but both choices..will just hurt everyone.

"Oppa,you didn't talk so much today. wae ?" she asked. I stopped. I looked at her face carefully,caressing her hair and smiled.

"Seo Hee ya..if anything happens, promise me, you won't cry. Just think that it is the best way for you,arasso ?" I said. Seo Hee looked at me with confusion.

"Oppa, did anything happen ? Malhaebwa..tell me, you know you can tell me everything.." she said. I almost teared watching her expression. She's so innocent, pure. How can I tell her about my sickness ? I forced myself to smile back at her.

"Aniya..it's just that..i don't want to see any tears of yours. I loved you so much,till i can't ever let you cry," I told her. She hugged me. 

"Gomawo,oppa," she said. I'm sorry. Seo Hee, I'm really sorry. 

"Let's go to the theme park !" Seo Hee said as she released the hug. I  nodded and smiled at her. She grabbed my hand towards the theme park.