Don't Cry..I'll be his replacement..

Janus : I'm Okay but I'm not

I cupped her face and wiped her tears. This pretty girl. who would ever do that to her? who would ever leave her ? that person is such a fool. she's pure, and those tears..she wasted them for that guy. 

"sorry..but..i haven't know your name.." she said.

i suddenly remembered ! i haven't introduced myself. =.=

"I'm Myungsoo. people call me L,' i said and drew my sweetest smile to her. "annyeong,myungsoo sshi~i'm Seo Hee," she said and drew a fake smile. "Seo hee ya..drop the formalities can you ? just call me L," i replied to her. 

 

 

She smiled and nodded. "so, shall we go somewhere today ?" i asked. "o-o-odieyo?" she looked at me with her eyes widened.aigoo~ she looks so cute. "just somewhere~ as long as you can forget your problems and enjoy the whole day !"i said. i don't want to see her tears anymore. i want to see her smile. i'll be her white knight. i'm all hers. "but..i don't have any clothes to change," she said. i chuckled and grabbed her hand. she followed me like a lost puppy. i showed her a room. "here,' i told her. 

Seo Hee's POV

I walked into the room and widened my eyes as i saw what's around. It was a wardrobe ! i mean this whole room is filled with clothes !

"this----,"

"yeah ? oh. you'll be choosing your clothes here," he said.

"but how---,"

"i owned an apparel company. um. my father actually," he said and chuckled. 

i nodded, while my eyes still wandering around the room in amazement. for a while, i forgot all about yesterday.

"so, um..i'll give you some time to change. i'll be waiting downstairs" he said while scratching his head.

"oh, ne," i said and smiled shyly.

i chose my clothes and quickly change,knowing that L is waiting for me downstairs. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

L's POV

I stood there in awe as she walked downstairs. She's wearing a cute floral dress, just perfect for her. 

"Hey,i'm..done," she said, smiling shyly.

"oh ? oh yeah, sure. Let's go," i said and leads her to the door,towards my car. I opened the door for her.

 

"please," i said and drew a smile. She smiled back and enters the car. As i entered the car, she looked at me and blinks her eyes. "Where are we going ?" she asked.

I grinned. "You'll see. Just follow me." She nodded and turned her face to the window, watching the view outside the car as i drove the car. I was going to bring her to the beach, near my family's villa. I turned to look at her, only to find out that she's sleeping peacefully, but there's a sadness appears as she frowns in her sleep. I turned back to the road and sighed. Whoever dumped her, he's an idiot. Just how can..an angel like her...that guy doesn't deserve her at all. Seo Hee ya..I, Kim Myungsoo, will bring back that smile of you, the bright smile, that could light up the world.