I'm Sorry I had to..

Janus : I'm Okay but I'm not

Seo Hee's POV

"Oppa, get that for me," I said,pointing at a huge Rilakkuma. 

"Rilakkuma ? ne," he said and smiled. He smiled a lot today but talk less. i wondered what disturb his mind. Kwangmin shot the balloon just right. I know he's an expert at that game. kkkk~ I clapped my hand and cheered loudly. The man gave Kwangmin that human-sized Rilakkuma. 

"You guys made a cute couple," said the man. I smiled and clung into Kwangmin's arm.  Kwangmin gave me the Rilakkuma. I hugged it and pecked on Kwangmin's cheek. 

"Gomawo, oppa," i said. He smiled,again. 

We played the whole day. The best date of my life ! Except for kwangmin who didn't talk much. I wonder what was he thinking about. 

"OPPA ! OPPA ! KWANGMIN OPPA !" I heard someone shouted, yelling for Kwangmin's name. 

Kwangmin and I turned our face to see who's the person. It was a cute girl. 

"Oh, wasseo ?" Kwangmin said. I stood there, trying to figure out who's this girl.

"Oppa, who is this ?" that girl asked. hey, wasn't i was the one who supposed to ask that question ?

"You.. who are you ?" I asked that girl back. 

"Annyeong, I'm oppa's girlfriend, Eun Seo imnida," she said. I was flabbergasted. It felt like a lightning strucked on my chest. I released my hand from kwangmin's arm.

"Oppa.....is this...real ? Tell me it's not," i said. 

"Seo Hee, mianhe...I'm going to tell you today about that. She's my girlfriend. Seo Hee ya..i love you but..." I ran as soon as he said that, without waiting any of his explanation. That's it. No wonder he didn't talk much. He's been waiting to tell me that. HE PLAYED ME ! no wonder. my questions solved. 

Kwangmin's POV

Seo Hee... mianhe...

"Oppa, otteokhae ? Eonnie cried, isn't she ? Should we REALLY do this ? Furthermore, why do you want her away so much ? I see, she loved you so much," Eun Seo said. She's actually..my younger cousin. 

"It's for her own good, Eun Seo. You're still too young to understand,' I said and ruffled her hair. She's 2 years younger than me. but she look matured because of her make up. --"

I'm worried about Seo Hee. i'm afraid that..she'd try to hurt herself. Mianhe Seo Hee. It's better if you hate me. It would hurt more if you know i'm sick when you still love me. 

 


i'm having my vacation in Sabah,Malaysia right now. kkk. but still i managed to find time to update this story,eventhough not too much. i hope you like it here !so far, what do you think about this story ? ^^ keep on reading. I'll try my best to keep updating ~ ppyong ~ :*