The Best Way

Janus : I'm Okay but I'm not

Seo Hee's POV

 

I ran without looking back. i don't care. my heart hurts so much.  why ? why he did this to me ? what have i done wrong? am i not good enough ? i cried. cried with all my hearts. i walked across the road. suddenly, a light flashed onto my face and a car honking at me. it was a car. i don't care, i really felt like dying right now. but the car stopped,right a few inches before me. i started to cry again.

"Yah, paboya ? do you want to die ?" a voice yelled at me.

"kill me just kill me.  why did you stopped ?" i yelled back. the only thing that came to my mind was dying. die. then,my whole world slowly turned dark. 

"yah, yah..you..gwenchanna ?" i heard a voice asked before me, but i could see nothing except darkness and a guy's blurred face, faded and then turned all dark.

woke up in the morning as the sun shines across the window. I got up and walked out of the room. whose house is this ? really beautiful and comfy. 

wow..this person is sure rich. auch ! i touched my head. my world seems spinning. dizzy. what the heck happened to me last night? i almost fell but someone grabbed me. 

"gwenchanna ?" that person asked. i looked at his face,surprised.slowly i nodded. i stood up properly.

"what happened to me last night ? did i do something inappropriate?" i asked.

"you forgot what happened? jinjja?" he asked. i tried to remember what happened last night and.... kyaaaaaa~ i remembered it all. kwangmin cheated on me and i lose my sense. 

"mianhe,' i said,feeling really sorry for that guy. "oh..but..why do you want to kill yourself last night ? heartbroken ?" he asked. i stood silent and looked downwards. "oh,mianhe..did my question bothers you ?" he asked. "aniya. it's just..embarassing. to lose my senses just because of that brat,and i burden you then," i said. 

"did he...cheat on you?" he asked. tears slowly burst again from my eyes. i nodded. "gwenchanna..just cry as much as you want..it would make you feel better," said the guy and hugged me. his warmth...made me remember the time when i was in kwangmin's embrace. i cried all my heart and felt a bit guilty as his shirt was wet because of my tears. i released myself from his embrace. "oh,mianhe. your shirt...guess i was crying too much," i said while wiping my tears. 

 

p/s: sorry for the short update. mianhe jeongmal,mianhe ! :3 i'll try my best to update as much as i can. anyway guys, aren't you curious who's that guy? duguya duguya ? he's from another famous boyband...neganeul dajeonghae oh~ kkk~