I am sick ?

Janus : I'm Okay but I'm not

I knocked the door. "Duguseyo ?" a voice from inside replied. "Naeya..Kwangmin," i said. "Oh OPPA ! wait,' she said. Soon, she opened the door and smiled at me. Her smile is my happiness, and made my whole world turns bright. 'Kaja,' i said. She nodded and clung to my arms. "oppa, nan, bogoshippeo,' she said. 'Jinjja ? nado~ neomu bogoshipeosseo,' i said. "oppa, can we go for a date after school ?" she asked. I smiled at her and said,'eung~'. she jumped happily and everyone saw us. but i don't care. she's just so adorable. i love seeing her happy and cheerful. 

i looked at my watch. oh ? it's almost late. our class will start soon, and the gate will close ! "Seo Hee ya, we need to get hurry,kaja," i said and grabbed her hands. She seemed shocked. Uhh. If only Youngmin didn't use the car today, I'll be using it to school with Seo Hee and we wouldn't be late. Suddenly, I felt a pain in my head. I stopped running and gasping while holding my head. "Oppa, wae ? Gwenchana ? Should we go to the hospital ? Are you sick ?' she asked,concerned. 'Ani,gwenchanna, this is just a mild headache. I'll be okay after taking medicines. Let's go to school now,' i said and get up as soon as i felt a bit alright. " Oppa, jinjja ? Let's go to the hospital then. I'm worried,' she said. Her face shows it all. She was really worried. 'Gwenchanayo..,kaja, we'll be punished if we're late,' I said. 'Oh, let's just climb the gate !'she suggested.  Such a naughty girl ! but adorable~ 

We ran as fast as we could to the school. As expected, the gate was already closed. Seo Hee raised her eyebrow. I know well what that means. I walked forward to the wall. She followed me from behind. "I'll help you,' i said. I squatted and she climbed on my back. "Oppa,mianhe, your uniform look messed,' she said. She climbed the wall and DUSH ! " Seo Hee ! Gwenchanna ?' i asked. "O..O~ gwenchannayo,' she said. It's my turn to climb the wall. I used all my strength and soon jumped to the other side. Seo Hee was waiting for me. We sneaked to the class, and Ms. Kim was already there! Seo Hee entered the class first.I followed her from behind. 

'Oh, our lovey dovey couple is finally here,' said Ms Kim. 'Mianhamnida Kim sonsaengnim,' said Seo Hee and bowed. i bowed and apologised as well. "gwenchana. go to your seat,' said Ms Kim. As soon as i went to my seat,my head felt painful. The same pain i felt this morning. "Jo Kwangmin, are you sick ? You look pale,' said Ms Kim. "Youngmin, bring your brother to the health room,' said Ms. Kim. Youngmin helped me get up and went to the health room. The nurse there gave me aspirin to relieve my pain. "Yah, Kwangmin, we should go to the hospital,' said hyung. "Ani, i have promised to have a date with Seo Hee today,' i said. "I'll tell her you went for a check up then,' hyung said. 'Hyung~~' i said and pouted. "No, you need to go to the hospital,' he said. 'You look extremely ill you know. i never see you in such condition,'hyung said again. " i dont know. maybe i'm lack of nutrition,whatsoever it is,' i replied.

 

AT THE HOSPITAL

Seo Hee texted me. Guess Youngmin hyung had told her i was going to the hospital. But hyung himself wasn't here. --" so i was alone. "Jo Kwangmin-sshi !" called the nurse. i went into the doctor's room and went for several tests. As soon as it ends,i waited outside for a while until my name being called again. 

I sat in front of the doctor. 

"Otte ,uisa-nim ?"i asked.

"Well, you must be patient,it's quite hard for me to say this as you were still young,'said the doctor.

"what is it?' i asked.

"Hematoma."

"mwo ?'i said, flabbergasted. 

"yes. did you,by any chance involved in an accident ?' he asked.

"yes. a year ago. i was hit by a car and hurt severely on my head,' i said.

'well, i guess that's the reason why you got hematoma,' the doctor said.

"is it... serious ?" i asked.

"yes it is. you need to undergo an operation..if, you want to be alive. but,it's up to you,' the doctor said. 

"what is my chance if i went for surgery ?" i asked.

"50-50 ?" he said.

"implications, any ?' i asked.

"amnesia'.

That's what i am afraid of. even if i'm safe, what if--if i forget Seo Hee? Her smile, her touch ? i don't want to forget her ! Seo Hee is my everything ! My world~ i shouldn't let anyone know about this especially Seo Hee. I won't let her shed a single tears because of me. Andwae. Seo Hee... nan, saranghae..