E I G H T

Cliq' {NEW SM GIRL GROUP} - apply for managers/stylist.

Thursday : 7 December 2012

And so, that was how the five girls ended up in the Soshi sunbae's house - well, after gathering with Cici, the six girls, accompanied by Seohyun were now in the dining room. The six rookies slurped the delicious beef ramen that Seohyun made, enjoying the warm noodles that definitely satisfied their hunger. Jun-Ae reached her chopsticks out for the last piece of meat just as Miyeon did too. They eyes each other slowly before smirking and grabbing the meat. 

 

"Unni!" Miyeon grumbled as she pulled the meat with her chopsticks.

 

"Nae?" Jun-Ae said acting innocent. 

 

"Please give me the meat!" Miyeon pleaded, showing Jun-Ae her cute pout. Jun-Ae narrowed her eyes at Miyeon before giving up. 

 

"Fine." Jun-Ae said, as she retreaded her chopsticks and stuck the end into the mouth. Miyeon smiled happily as she picked up the meat and dumped it into .

 

"Swho nice!" Jeeyoung mumbled as she finished the last drip of her beef noodle's soup.

 

"Ahh~" Cici sighed as she rubbed her tummy. "I feel like I've weighed 20 pounds more." 

 

"You kidding me? Your tummy is... like... um it is still the same as before..." Yunmi stated as she eyed Cici's thin tummy. Cici just shrugged to Yunmi's statement.

 

"Are you guys full?" Seohyun asked as she poked her head out of the kitchen.

 

"Girls!" Yunmi and Ruby yelled. They looked at each other and grinned.

 

"Ok, are you girls full?" Seohyun asked again.

 

"Yes," almost everyone replied - well except for Jun-Ae who is now staring into space, with the chopsticks's end still in .

 

"Well, yep. It's my first time in my entire life that I felt full..." Miyeon said as she closed her eyes and acted like she is in Heaven or something..

 

"Okay then." Seohyun replied as she tried not to laugh.

 

"But are you sure we are allowed to eat here?" Ruby asked, standing up and pulling the chopsticks out of Jun-Ae's mouth. Jun-Ae jumped and blinked at the sudden movement. Ruby winked at her as she took everyone's bowls and chopsticks. After balancing everything, on her, she disappeared into the kitchen.

 

"Yes, the unnies won't come back this earlier. They have other schedules." Seohyun said from the kitchen. "Well, you guys will be meeting the rest later right?" 

 

"Girls!" This time, everyone except Jun-Ae yelled. Jun-Ae's just busy daydreaming.

 

"Yah~" Seohyun whined as she rinsed the bowls. "Fine!" 

 

"Yes. They are coming over later on. That will be okay right unni?" Cici asked.

 

"Definitely! Actually, I love it when there's more people to accompany me." Seohyun confessed. Actually, it wasn't really a confession. But - whatever.

 

"Heehee" 

 

Everyone turned their heads towards Jun-Ae who is still grinning like an idiot. Well, of course, the weird giggle came from the weird Jun-Ae. Everyone shot her the "what-is-wrong-with-you" look yet she was still oblivious.

 

"Yeon! Why are you laughing?" Yunmi asked, waving her hands infront of Jun-Ae. This made Jun-Ae snapped out of whatever she was thinking about and scratched her head.

 

"I laughed?" 

 

"Yep." Everyone replied in unison. Even Seohyun and Ruby who were in the kitchen replied to that.

 

"Oh mianhe~" Jun-Ae apologised. As soon as she apologised, she laughed again. 

 

"Unni! Why are you laughing?" Cici asked. 

 

"Oh. Nothing nothing~" Jun-Ae replied however, everyone knew there was something up. Jeeyoung rested her chin on her palms as she eyed Yunmi, Cici and Miyeon. Then her eyes moved towards Jun-Ae. A evil grin appeared on Yunmi, Cici and Miyeon's face. The four girls slowly approached the oblivious Jun-Ae. 

 

"W-what are you guys doing?" Jun-Ae asked as she watch the four girls smiling at her. 

 

"On the count of three..." Jeeyoung said and Jun-Ae's face turned pale. 

 

"One."

 

"Two." 

 

"Three. TICKLE!" 

 

And that was how the room was filled with Jun-Ae's ear piercing scream.