T H R E E

Cliq' {NEW SM GIRL GROUP} - apply for managers/stylist.

S.M Entertainment had recently revealed the name of the newest girl group! It was said that the group name is going to be called Cliq' which comes from the word Clique. It was mentioned that the girls will be debuting with a pure and innocent look. The president, Lee Soo Man is very confident with the new group and told the press that there will be a lot of news and the girls will be appearing on many variety shows. 

 

The first girl of Cliq' was revealed this morning and it seems like she had already received so much love. It was revealed on Siwon's Twitter. This was what Siwon said about the new girl.

 

Siwon : 

ELFs! Meet Jun-Ae ^^ Isn't she pretty? Well I'm sure you will like her!!! She's debuting soon !!! ~ 

 

Apparently, she is Jessica and Krystal's younger cousin that had been a trainee since she was 8 years old. She was supposingly to be debuting in f(x) but there was a change of plans in the end. It was rumoured that she was casted in when she was 6 years old at a dance competition. Jun-Ae was performing both Ballet and Hip Hop that caught one of S.M's staff's attention. The staff was impressed with the young Jun-Ae's talent in dancing and asked for her parent's permissions. However, her parents refuses to let the young Jun-Ae join. They felt that Jun-Ae was too young to join the entertainment business.

 

She was again casted two years later during another dance competition. This time, Jun-Ae performed only Hip Hop and this caught one of the S.M's Dance teacher who was being one of the judges on that day. When Jun-Ae was asked by the S.M. Staff for her parents, she told him that her parents were no longer with her. Soon, she got casted in after the staff asked permission from her grandmother. Since then, she had been a trainee in S.M. 

 

Let's all hope for more news from S.M Entertainment !