O N E

Cliq' {NEW SM GIRL GROUP} - apply for managers/stylist.

It was confirmed today afternoon that S.M Entertainment would be releasing a new girl group. The news was revealed by the company's President, Lee SooMan, himself.

"They are very talented and I'm sure they would be very successful," Lee Soo Man stated to the reporters. He also stated that there will be 11 members in the group - a huge number that no girl groups has. Many netizens said that the new girl group would be a second Girls Generation. The S.M idols had already been talking about the new girl group almost a month ago. 

Leeteuk who was interviewed before he went into the army stated, "And I hope all of you would support our new family members that would be joining us soon!" This caused a huge stir among the fans and many believed that there would be a new group. After waiting for a whole month, the rumour was finally confirmed. Lee Donghae and Choi Siwon also tweeted about the new girl group.

Lee Donghae tweeted : Can't wait for my saengie's debut ! Everyone please shower them with lots of love, arasso? ^^ kkk. 

Choi Siwon tweeted : Wow ~ Just watched their practice and they are really hardworking!!! I'm sure they would be a huge success ! Fighting ~ ^^

"Some of the girls had been a trainee since they were kids. So I'm sure they are well-prepared for their debut!" Lee Soo Man told the reporters. The rumours were that one of the girl was picked when she was six year old! 

Let's all hope for more information soon !