Powerless

Paralysed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daehyun trotted to the place where he originally left Yuae’s body along with the five other noisy vampires. He scanned the area quickly and let out a breath he secretly held once he layed his eyes on the unmoving body.

“There she is.” He shrugged with nonchalance.

Youngjae was the first to rush over to her and check her pulse. Followed by the other few blondes who practically flew over and shot disapproving looks towards Daehyun.

“Yah! How can you leave her like this?!” He chided, “Her vitals are fine but she should be awake given her health condition.”

He wrinkled his brows and looked at his best friend helplessly. This is new. There hasn’t been a time that Youngjae is not able to bring the person alive and awake. Someone powerful must be interfering with Yuae’s health. Daehyun mirrored his face and shoved past s, gaining groans from them but never cared. The said boy shook Yuae's body without care and screamed into her mind. Only to be shut off by an invisible wall. Shock ran through his veins as his mind speaking are being blocked.

Yuae’s POV

As if the darkness was not menacing enough, it was accompanied by silence. Dead silence.

"Yuae, we are really sorry if we can't be the ones who will be watching you grow…"

I whipped my head towards the voice, only to see a faint shadow of a couple going further and further away. Instinctively, I wanted to follow them. Yet I was pulled back by an unknown force

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter