Pillars

Paralysed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The rivers gushed between the mountains as harsh winds strikes, making oxygen limited. No, its not the majestic view you are thinking of. It’s the sweat forming on someone’s chest, along with the harsh training that is depriving her oxygen intake.

With another push, Daehyun brought Yuae down onto the floor harshly again and smirked under his mask. While the latter panted and sweat buckets, the former seemed like he was totally unharmed and flawless like the vampire he is.

“Admit your defeat?” Daehyun mind-snickered to her.

With a roll of her eyes, she jumped back up onto her feet in a defensive crouch and smirked with an equally dangerous glint. Her heart however, could not have the same masking abilities. It pounded heavily against her ribs, frightened since she knows very well she has absolutely no skills for fighting and also excited, for she is someone who will not back down and a masked trainer? That is just intriguing.

The routine repeated. A weak punch thrown, returned with a bored expression with a sidekick of a harsh push back to where she started. The ground. It finally got to the point that it became pointless to fight and he turned and walked off.

“Hey! We are not done yet!! You haven’t taught me a single thing you masked thing!!!!” She yelled at the said boy.

With a snap, multiple pillars shot up in a circular formation around where Yuae was. She jumped in shock while the said boy laughed and snickered again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter