Sealed

Paralysed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A burning sensation continued spread, before it suddenly stopped with a faint glow from the birthmark on Yuae's forearm. The place morphed into darkness, dragging her further into the black pit. A force was threatening to tear the frail body apart, and screams that could awaken the darkest souls stuck in . Her fall came to a halt as she floats midair in nothingness. Shadows emerged from the darkness and formed a hand that grabbed her, and before she could even struggle, her body was thrown onto a plot of empty field with pulsing energy. She coughed, gasping for breath. Bright light. Again.

The back of an old grandmother was seen. Like they said, curiosity always kills the cat. Yuae approached her with baby steps while clutching her injured arm close to her body that burned with every step she took. She turned with a benevolent smile etched across her wrinkled face, her grey eyes showed wisdom where darkness and light danced in it. She reached her arms out to her, as a sign of welcome.

“Was my caution unnecessary?” echoed through her mind as she clutched on tighter on her birthmark as she jogged towards her. As she stood up to come closer, her nose bleed; her face contoured with pain and her eyes in shock. 

The elder fell into her arms, caressing her face with futile attempts of trying to whisper a memory to her. Blood splattered onto Yuae's clothes as she coughed and tried to speak. Tears fell uncontrollably as Yuae continued to hold the e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter