Toying

Paralysed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before she could respond, an alarm went off and she was thrown over his broad shoulders and carried along the hallways which turned blurred at the high speed he was travelling. "Stay still, someone broke into the house" Daehyun's voice projected itself in her head this time with much more concern and danger streaked in it. He maneuvered through the corridors and got to the living room quietly. Just like how he remembered running away in the past. He is running towards danger now. 

A shudder ran down her spine as the air became denser with each turn he took. She took a breath and tried to braced herself for the worst but a pang of coldness mercilessly hit her back as she flew in the most violent manner across the floor. The pain was sudden and it creeped over every nerve, numbing her body as air was removed from her lungs at once. Her eyes threatened to roll back as she tried to focus on him across the corridor.

"Keep covers!"

Carbon dioxide choked her as silence engulfed her sense. She was knocked out. Well I bet you expect the guy to run towards her and embrace her to safety at this point. But no, he threw a glance at her body, flickered his eyes and continued to run towards the danger zone. With arms outstretched and ready for battle, he joined his friends with a flicker of entertainment in his eyes.

Everyone from BAP was working in a circle back facing each other to cover their blind spot. While Youngjae let the vampire’s body cells rot w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter