A/N IM BACK

Paralysed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello! It's been awhile since I've updated and I would really like to express my gratitude to the new subbies!! Thank you for finding my story and liking it enough to subscribe to it! Also, I am super sorry to everyone for being away for so long. Now that I am back, I've re-read the chapters and found it a little rush? So I will be editing chapters and updating at the same time. 

At the moment, some chapters will be hidden for my editing and new chapters will be added for a better character development process. I am sorry for the changes and hope that you guys will like it even better than before! Please stick with me for the time being as I bring to you more updates! Also, I will monitor response for the chapters coming up!! Then I will decide if I will continue this fic or to start another one because honestly I forgot my original plot planned for this and lost those that I typed. :( so here's 3 chapter updates along with editing done to the previous chapters! Enjoy!!!! 

Thank you everyone and hope you will understand!!! Please leave a comment to let me know what you think!!!

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter