B.A.P's Daehyun (myinfinite7)

Kpop Korner [Hiatus]

Daehyun for myinfinite7

 

Daehyun POV

   I stared across the room to see the world’s most gorgeous woman, Eunwoo. She’s perfect. I mean just look at her! She’s beautiful, smart, popular, and kind. How can you resist her? She’s even nice enough to help some guy with his work. One day, she'll be mine and we'll live happily ever aft-

“Daehyun-ah. Stop drooling you’re gonna get your paper all soaked and wet.” My friend Hyun Jae said poking me.

I snapped back to attention. “Oh yeah. Sorry.” I said sheepishly and I went back to doing my work.

“You know, one of these days you’re going to have to realize she’s not as godly as you think she is, oppa.” She said, not bothering to look up from her paper.

“Shut up. You don’t know her. You don’t know how it feels.” I said pouting.

“Yeah I do! I know her more than you do! I’ve known her since like what? Kindergarten? She’s a . Trust me. She was the bratty kid who knocks down your toys if you don’t play with her. Growing up, she flirted with any guy she saw she could use. Or was just good looking. And how do you know I don't know how it feels. Liking someone.” Hyun Jae stated, mumbling the last part to herself.

“Whatever. I don’t believe you, actually I can't believe you. And even if you were right, people can change you know? We would be perfect together! But all of those guys you talked about probably played her. They broke her poor, little fragile heart. Those bastards.” I said, slightly angry and sulky.

“More like she played them..” Hyun Jae muttered under her breath.

“What?”

“Nothing. Never mind. It’s just I think you’re too good for her Daehyun. I mean you're.. amazing. You have a smile that can light up the world, you're intelligent, adorable, good looking, humble, and not to mention a lovable personality that no one can resist.” She said grinning ear to ear, cheeks flushed.

Blushing, I replied, ”Thanks, HyunJae.”

“So.. you knew her since kindergarten.. right?” 

“Shut up. I don’t want to tell you her life story.” She pouted, knowing exactly what I was going to ask.

The bell rang and everyone rushed to their next class. I said my farewells to Hyun Jae and we split ways.

 

 

Off to History I go!~ When I arrived, I sat down preparing for the next hour or so of boredom.

In the middle of lesson, I got this bothering urge to go pee. I excused myself and skipped to the bathroom. In the bathroom I heard sounds. It's probably some guy doing his business. I walked in and saw the guy from earlier making out with MY Eunwoo.

I froze in shock. “B-but Eunwoo, I t-thought. You. Wait, what? W-why are you in the boys bathroom making out with.. him?” I stammered.

“Aww.. Aren’t you sweet. You’re such a dear. But a loser like you wouldn’t understand.” She smirked and went back to swallowing his throat.

She pulled away and paused for a second, “Oh wait, don’t tell me. You’re one of those geeks who think I’m an all-around perfect gal and worship me? Well, I got news for you nerd I would never EVER go out with guy like,” she glanced up and down with a disgusted look, “you.” She sneered.

 

My face fell and my heart was crushed. I couldn't even look her straight in the eye anymore. I quickly walked out the door, tears flooding my eyes. My heart felt shattered to pieces but I still managed to stumble my way back to class. 

 

For the next few months, I avoided everybody, except Hyun Jae of course, her being my best friend.

"Oppa.. It'll be okay! There are plenty of other fish in the sea!"

"Yeah, but there isn't any fish meant for me here." I replied sadly.

"Yeah there is!" she practically shouted. "Er, what I meant was. There could be someone right in front of you. Maybe there isn't a fish for you but there's a starfish waiting?" 

I gave her a blank look. "Huh?" I grunted, being confused. All I heard was something about starfish?

She sighed. "There's a dance tomorrow! Maybe we should go! It'll be a good opportunity for you to open up."

"Yeah, well I don't have a date.",I sighed. Suddenly I thought of an idea. "Why don't you go with me instead? That way I don't have to scrambling to go find some girl I'll end up hating by the end of the night! So how about it? You be my date to the dance?" I said cheerfully.

"Yes! Yes, yes, yes. Pick me up at 6!" she exclaimed, jumping and giving me a big unexpected hug.

 

 

The next day, I went to go pick her up and I was just in a simple collared shirt that was tucked in.

But she however, came out in a beautiful dress, her hair done nicely, and she just had this princess-like aura around her. I stopped and stared. I couldn't believe my eyes. I saw her in a completely different point of view. My heart skipped a beat. She was.. stunning. Almost angelic. The person I knew as my best friend had disappeared. She was breathtaking.

Bumping into someone on the street, reaching for the same book at the library, or running under someone’s umbrella… I thought that falling in love would be special. I couldn’t imagine… that I’d fall because of something like this. This day. My first love began that suddenly. 

"Hey.." she said shyly.

"Hi." I barely forced out.

"Is it a little too much? Because I can go change." she said.

"NO DON'T. You're.. gorgeous. I seriously mean it. You make me look like a black hole while you're the shining star. " 

She giggled. "Let's get going then!" 

 

During the dance, a slow song started playing.

"May I have this dance?" I winked, attempting to be cute.

"You can have all the dances in the world." she said shyly.

As we moved along the rhythm of the song, she whispered, "You know I fell for you since the day we met right?"

Shocked and speechless,"No. I had no idea.." I whispered back.

"While you were heads over heels for Eunwoo, I was heads over heels for you. You just couldn't see it. You were too blind."

"I'm sorry. You must've had a hard time. But I only thought of myself. And you're the one I told everything to, because I thought you thought of me as a friend. I didn't even know what I was doing to you. I'm sorry. But you don't even have to watch me chase after some girl anymore. You wanna know why?"

"Why?" She asked curiously.

"Cause you're not just some girl. You're MY girl. The only girl I'll actually go crazy over, the only one I'll ever love, the one I'll take care of and never let go." I leaned in to kiss her on the cheek.

She blushed and pulled me in for a tight hug while we were dancing.

When I least expected it, she gave me a kiss on the lips and said,"So I guess you're MY guy? The one that will go crazy over me as much as I am over him? The only one I'll love even more than he does? The one that I can't live without?" 

"Yes." I said my heart fluttering and filling with joy. 

 

"First love is reckless. Without calculating, it throws everything in with pure passion, and inevitably fails. But that’s why it’s dramatic — the reckless tales wrapped up in experiences or feelings that you can never have again."-Yoon Yoon Jae

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hehehe~ I hope you guys enjoyed! All Reply 1997 quotes are copyrighted to the owners so I do not take them as my own. Please subscribe, comment, request, and enjoy!