B.A.P's Daehyun (leehyunjaeBAP)

Kpop Korner [Hiatus]

Daehyun for leehyunjaeBAP

 

Everyone was in class, zoning out as the teacher, Mr. Lee, was droning on about the lesson on English for the day. People were falling asleep as the time flew by. Mr. Lee was tired of waking the kids up, leaving the kids to snooze off and then give them detention.

Two people were still awake though. One was the school's mega popular kingka, Jung Daehyun. He had the looks, the blonde hair, and the voice to make every girl swoon over him. He was also a studious person, succeeding in getting high marks on tests and assignments. 

He was everyone's ideal type and role model.

The other was a quiet "nerd" named Park Hyunmi. She was the shy student who always came early to class and sat at the front, following along to every word that came out of the teacher's mouth. Thick framed glasses perched upon her nose, covering her milky skin and doe-like eyes.

She was always unnoticed and invisible.

"I shall assign to you all a book report that is due by next week." Mr. Lee's voice spoke as he saw multiple heads rise. It was as if the announcement acted as an alarm clock! The class groaned in response, hastily writing the task into their agenda books. 

The bell sounded soon after the assignment was given out. Every student packed up hastily, waking others that were sleeping as they made their way out of class. 

Hyunmi slowly packed her things, as she had nothing to look forward to but the next class. A hoard of people followed Daehyun out the door, bumping into Hyunmi along the way. She managed to drop most of the things that she was carrying. Daehyun turned back to quickly apologize, but ended up staring longer than he expected.

He felt like his heart just stopped as he observed the girl on the floor. "She's so beautiful." His vision turned back to the direction that he was walking in, but his mind stayed on Hyunmi.

 

After school, Hyunmi visited the school's library to pick out a book for her book report. Being the all around nerd that she was, Hyunmi picked up multiple books off the shelves. As she attempted to carry the books to a nearby table, a certain blonde bumped into her, causing all the books to fall out of Hyunmi's arms.

"I am so so sorry." Daehyun apologized over and over as he helped pick up the books. He glanced up, realizing the person that he bumped into was the same beauty from before. "I've caused you to drop your books a lot today. I'm Daehyun." He said as he stuck out his hand, waiting for a shake.

"I know who you are. I'm Hyunmi." Hyunmi raised her trembling, nervous hand to shake Daehyun's hand. 

"What are you here for?" Daehyun asked as he released his hand, smiling with his killer smile that would melt any girl's heart and make them squeal like crazy, except for Hyunmi.

"I'm picking out a book for the book report." Hyunmi announced as she glanced at her wrist watch. "I have to go home soon. Nice talking to you." She responded with a small smile, before gathering her materials and needed books. 

"Bye!" Daehyun happily waved as he turned in his spot, hiding his blushing face. He lightly rested his hand over his heart, feeling it beat rather rapidly. "Am I falling for her?" 

 

The next day in class, Daehyun walked into the classroom and caught sight of Hyunmi sitting in her desk, reading her books from the library. He smiled to himself as he observed the girl from his position in front of the doorway. "She's so pretty when she's concetrating."

He silently crept behind Hyunmi and pounced on her, causing her to let out a small shriek and drop her book onto the desk. She turned to glare at the person who disturbed her silence. "Yah! Why'd you do that?!?" 

"You looked so cute and concentrated, I had to bother you!" Daehyun replied with a cheeky smile as he took a seat next to her. Hyunmi blushed lightly at the sudden compliment, before picking up her book and resuming her reading. She glanced from time to time and saw Daehyun's eyes locked on her. To kill her curiosity, she put her book down to question the boy.

"Not to be rude, but why are you s-sitting here?" Hyunmi asked while fiddling with her hands.

"I don't know, maybe a new change?" Daehyun easily lied as he mentally high-fived himself.

"O-oh, I see." The shy nerd responded as she straightened her posture and turned her attention toward the teacher who just walked in the door.

 

Throughout the school day, wherever Hyunmi went, Daehyun would be there too. He also started talking to Hyunmi more, after bumping into her and causing her books to fall. It was a habit of his now, as he was doing it on purpose to find an excuse to talk to Hyunmi. 

Hyunmi started getting annoyed of the constant drop of her books, but she was also starting to fall for Daehyun through the conversations they had. She finally felt like someone noticed her, after being in school for many years. 

During one of their discussions about the book report project, Daehyun started zoning out. He got lost looking into Hyunmi's eyes while listening to her voice. 

"You're so gorgeous." The blonde accidently said aloud, covering his mouth immediately after the words left his mouth.

Hyunmi paused mid sentence, her cheeks quickly turning a light shade of pink. "W-what?"

"Umm, I know this seems really sudden, but I l-like you." Daehyun responded as he avoided looking at Hyunmi. Both of their cheeks turned a dark shade of pink at the sudden confession.  

Hyunmi had her breath caught in as she tried to think of a response. She managed to croak out a small, "I l-like you t-too."

"Really?" Daehyun asked with excitement in his voice, his eyes seeming to twinkle with happiness. "I know this is rushed, but will you be my girlfriend?"

"Y-yes. I'll be your girlfriend." Hyunmi replied with a sheepish smile as she leaned forward and lightly hugged the blonde. Both of their hearts leaped in joy as they stayed put in the warm embrace. 

"Now, I don't need to have an excuse to talk to you!" Daehyun cheekily said as he pecked Hyumi's cheek, a small smirk planted on his face as he pulled away.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I'm sorry if I wrote too much in the beginning and then suddenly rushed it . . . I started writing, making details for EVERYTHING, and couldn't stop. XD Then, I felt I was too wordy, so I stopped describing everything. T_T I hope you still enjoyed my one shot~! Please leave comments and keep requesting more stories! ^___^

-Karretsaur~

Now, for my usual karret flair/pizazz, I present gifs! :D (If you don't like gifs of Chunji, well, TOO BAD. KEEP ON HATING BECAUSE I AM LOVING. MHMM. BLEH.)

  

 

Hehehe, I'm done. ^____^

Remember, he's MINE. M-I-N-E. MINE MINE MINE. 

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS CHUNJI<3~

Kbye. (: