EXO's Kai (iheartsehun)

Kpop Korner [Hiatus]

Kai for iheartsehun

 

     Today was the day that Hana and Kai were going on their first date. Who ever expected that Kai would be going on a date with the 'nerd' Hana. He had classes with her, but never really conversed. They just happened to bump in at this little cafe shop one day. After a small conversation and some persuading, Kai managed to get a date with the girl. He stood there, leaned up against his car, waiting for a certain shy girl. He had everything planned out for this date! They were going to go ice skating and than maybe, just maybe, she would like him back. He knew that it was a bit weird to like a person after only just meeting them the day before. She just was so captivating,sweet, and plain out adorable. He was in his own little world when a high pitched squeal brought him back to reality. 

"Hana, are you okay?" He rushed over to the girl who just happened to trip over her own feet. 

"A-ah Kai...I'm fine, thank you for asking though." The petite girl picked herself up from the ground, her cheeks flaming red from embarrassment.

Kai smiled and walked behind her, slowly covering her eyes with his hands. 

"E-eh? What are you doing?" Hana desperately tried to pry his hands away from her eyes.

"It's a surprise! I don't want you to see where the date is going to take place." He began leading her to the unknown destination.

 

    10 minutes has passed by and they had finally stopped. Hana was mentally freaking out when the stopped. She had never been on a date before this, so this was a bit scary for her. The poor girl had spent the entire day frantically trying to make herself presentable. 

Kai slowly unraveled his hands her her eyes, "Ta dah!" 

    Hana's eyes lit up when she saw that she was in front of an ice skating rink. Glistening Christmas lights decorated the surrounding trees of the rink. The ice skating rink was surprisingly deserted, weird for the holiday time. Hana involuntary shivered as a cold breeze blew over the two of them. 

"Are you cold? Ah I'm so stupid, I should've have taken you somewhere else!" Kai was internally freaking out, thinking that he had messed up the entire date. 

Hana shook her head hectically. "No, no! I love it!"

     Kai pulled off his sweater before handing it to Hana. It was the least he could do right? He dragged her all the way outside without thinking about if she was cold or not. He was just so excited that it slipped past his mind.

"Here, put this on." He turned his head away from her, trying to hide the blush on his face. 

     Hana looked at the sweater before reluctantly grabbing it. She pulled on his sweater, which was way too big her petite frame. 

She looked up at him, a small smile playing on her lips. "Thanks. You're really sweet."

"Ah! How could I forget!" Kai quickly left her side to run over to a nearby bench. He reached under it and pulled out two boxes. He quickly began walking back, stumbling a couple times on the snow covered floor. Hana giggled at his clumsiness, causing Kai's face to flush even more. He hurried over and placed one of the boxes in her hands.

Hana opened the box to find a pair of white ice skates. She smiled and said her thanks to him.

"Sorry they're a bit worn out. I'm pretty sure they'll fit though!" 

    The couple slipped on their skates and were now about to take their first step onto the ice.  Hana wouldn't admit it, but she when is came to ice skating. She wasn't even able to stand still when she was on the ice. At the end of the day she would always end up with a sore behind. 

     Kai skated around the rink with ease. Hana stood on the side watching as he gracefully skated across the ice like an angel. Hana gulped as she planted her feet onto the ice. She flailed her arms around as he began losing her balance. She braced herself for impact when she landed on something warm.Hana placed her hand on the object, regaining her composure. She looked up and saw that her face was about a centimeter away from Kai's.  

"O-oh my gosh, I'm so sor-AH!" Hana was in the middle of apologizing when she slipped and fell on her . 

Kai couldn't help but laugh when he saw the expression on her face. "Haha I'm so sorry but you look too cute!"

    This routine kept happening for quite a while. Hana would slip, only to have catch her every time. In the end Kai decided that it was his duty to teach her how to skate properly. He didn't want his little princess to get hurt after all.

Hana gripped Kai's hand tightly as he helped her skate across the entire rink. 

"I'm going to let go of your hand now okay?" Kai slowly released his grip her her small hand.

     Hana looked up at him with worried eyes, before looking straight ahead. She took a deep breathe and 'skated' forward. She peeked one eye opened, completely surprised that she was still standing upright. Hana turned to face Kai and shot him a huge smile.

"I did it!" She skated back to him, the huge grin still etched on her face. Hana laced her fingers with his, urging him to skate with her. 

     Kai chuckled at her now playful attitude. This date actually turned out better than he expected. He peered over and saw that Hana was now having more fun than he was! This girl just always manages to surprise him... They skated around a couple more times before it started to snow really hard. The two of them ran back to Kai's car, giggling like maniacs on the way back. They both got into the backseat off the car, Kai turning on the heater before sitting down. He pulled out a neatly folded blanket and a silver thermos. 

"You really did have everything planned out didn't you?" Hana smiled as she pulled the blanket tightly against her. 

Kai started fidgeting with his fingers nervously. "I know this is out of the blue, but I really like you Hana. You're just so...perfect! Every little thing you do give me butterflies in my stomach.  God, I sound like a girl...we just met a day ago...I barely know you."  He looked down at his lap, face tinted a bright red.

I tilted up his chin and pecked him on the lips. "Than maybe you can get you know me better on our second date."

 

 

 

HeartJayPark

Thank you for requesting a story! I hope you enjoyed it!

Subscribe and Comment