C-CLOWN's T.K. (inspiritexoticbaby)

Kpop Korner [Hiatus]

T.K. for inspiritexoticbaby

 

     Could the day get any worse for Sunhee? She just happened to get paired up with her biggest rival, TK. Three days she would be stuck with this irritating, loud, abnnoxious guy. Their class were chosen to be sent on a camping trip in the woods for 3 days.  Yea he may have been good looking, but he was a pain in the ! 

"I swear, the stupid teacher only paired us up together to see us fight..."

TK looked over at the already irritated girl, a teasing smile playing on his lips. "Now that's not very nice to say Sunhee.~"

She scoffed, "Oh, like you're so nice."

     Before he could reply, he was cut off by the camp instructor.

"Students! Attention please! Today you and your partner will be participating in a scavenger hunt! Doesn't that sound exciting guys?" The instructor chirped happily.

    Before Sunhee and T.K. could even take in what they were told, the instructor ushered them into the woods, shoving a backpack in their hands.

"Have fun kids!" 

   Sunhee opened the backpack and took a peek inside. Just some little snacks, a canteen, a flashlight, and a paper with some words written on it. 'Our camp instructors sure care don't they...' Sunhee thought as she saw the contents of the bag. She pulled out the piece of paper and zipped the backpack closed. Right when the paper was out in the open, T.K. snatched it from her hands.

"Hey what the heck!" She shouted, jumping up to reach the paper.

"Well, I'm obviously going to be the leader so I have to have the paper right?" He explained as if was the most obvious thing.

"Who ever said you were leader! I'm smarter than you!" She complained.

He smiled at her teasingly, "Well I'm older...and I'm also taller therefor I proclaim myself leader!"

    After T.K. ha proclaimed himself leader, he led the both of them deeper into the woods.  Due to the two's bickering they have yet to find anything mentioned on the list. Sunhee was just getting more stressed with every step taken. 'I swear we're just walking around in circles...' She thought to herself. Sunhee was in the middle of deep thought when T.K. stopped, causing her to run into him.

"Yah! What the heck?" Sunhee glared at T.K., rubbing her now sore nose. 

"Great. We're lost, thanks a lot Sunhee..." T.K. had purposely blamed Sunhee for his mistake. He just found it amusing when she would get mad, it was cute.

Sunhee was completely baffled by his accusation. It was her fault? "My fault? You're the so called leader!"

"Well you're the smart one. How about you lead the way than."

Sunhee smirked, thinking she had won the argument. "They way back to camp is obviously that way." She pointed to the right.

T.K. scoffed. "Umm no, it's obviously this way." He pointed to the left.

Her eyebrow twitched in annoyance, "No. It's this way."

"No it's not." He spoke through clenched teeth. 

    Sunhee walked up to him and shoved the backpack into his hands. "Fine, I'll go this way. I'll be back at camp enjoying a nice hot chocolate in our cabin, while your out here freezing to death." 

    That had happened about an hour ago. Now Sunhee regretted giving up the backpack. The sun was setting and she didn't have anything that would provide light for her. She tried to go and search for T.K., but she failed miserably. The sun was setting rapidly and Sunhee was starting to have a mental breakdown. She was never very fond of the dark...more like terrified of it. The occasional rustle of leaves would send chills down her spine. Sunhee took a deep breath and continued on her little escape.

     Meanwhile, on the other side of the forest, T.K. was frantically searching for Sunhee. It was turning really dark and he knew the she was terrified of the dark. When they were in middle school he had been a complete bully and locked her in the basement with the lights turned off. After leaving her in there for an hour he found her bawling her little eyes out in the corner. This time it wasn't a basement, it was the woods for god sakes!

"T.K. ,you idiot, why'd you let her leave your side..." He scolded him self. He flicked on the flashlight and began running to find Sunhee.

    T.K. was searching the woods when he heard the faint sound of the sobbing. He moved the leaves and branches and found poor Sunhee bawling her eyes out. T.K. rushed over to the crying girl, feeling like this was all his fault. Sunhee peeked up from under her messy bangs. She had managed to get all cut up and bruised;she was always the clumsy type.

"T.K....I-I'm scared..." She whimpered, pulling her knees closer to her chest.

He pulled her up, wrapping his arms around her. "It's okay, I'm here now."

She buried her face into his chest, "Don't leave me..."

T.K. gently placed a kiss on the top of her head. "I won't, but we have to go back to camp now kay?"

She looked up at him pecking him on the cheek quickly before lacing her fingers with his. "Thanks for being there for me..."

     He placed a finger under her chin and lifted her face up, planting a soft kiss on her lips. He looked away, a barely visible blush dusting his cheeks. 'Maybe we won't be 'enemies' after this.' Sunhee thought, a shy smile playing on her lips.

 

 

 

 

HeartJayPark

Thank you for requesting a story! I hope you enjoyed it! (Sorry it was a bit short.)

Subscribe and Comment