C-Clown's Ray (iheartsehun)

Kpop Korner [Hiatus]

 

 Ray for iheartsehun

 

     Every single item was set in place. Ray was finally going to confess to his special person, this night. This very specific Christmas night, where the snow was gently falling at a light pace. The streets were filled with bright Christmas lights while the smell of freshly baked cookies and scented pine tress wafted through the air. 

Year after each Christmas year, this very day just drifted by. Ray would try to confess, but his plans were always ruined by family and even the weather. Today however, his families had no plans while the weather was perfectly just right.

 

Ray spent over an hour preparing for the special occasion. After finishing up the final touches, he decided to pick up his phone and make a call to his special someone. 

"Hey Hana, I'll meet you in front of the mall with the others in 20 minutes?" Ray happily greeted the girl over the phone as he asked her about their plans.

"Sure Ray, see you in 20~" Hana happily chirped in reply as she hung up the phone.

Ray started pacing around the room, his nervous self growing. Hana wasn't just some ordinary girl, she was the girl.

The girl who has always been there for him ever since kindergarten. The girl who would always cheer him up when he was in a sad mood or vice-versa. The girl that wasn't the most popular or the prettiest, but she was the most beautiful girl around in Ray's eyes.  

She was his special girl, and was also his very best friend. Ray was certain that he had been friend zoned already, but he was willing to proclaim his love to the girl.

 

20 Minutes passed by as Ray waited in front of the highly decorated mall. The lights were twinkling and shimmering in the breeze, reflecting off of the windows of the mall like stars in a clear sky.

Friends of Ray and Hana started arriving as the night grew colder. The last one everyone was waiting for was Hana.

"Hey man, we're really sorry if she doesn't show up." TK, one of Ray's close friends, said as he softly patted Ray's back in a comforting manner.

"Maybe you should stop planning for it to be on Christmas.." Kangjun, who was Hana's cousin, joked around as he tried to make the atmosphere more lively.

Ray had a frown planted on his face until his features changed immediately after seeing Hana arrive. He ran up to her and welcomed her into a warm embrace.

"I thought you weren't going to show up." Ray hid his sheepish smile in his scarf as he wrapped his arm around Hana's shoulder.

"Of course I'm showing up, it's Christmas!" Hana lightly pinched one of Ray's cheeks as she leaned in toward his body. 

"Aren't they cute?" Kangjun whispered into TK's ear as they both observed the couple.

"They need to get together, soon." TK whispered back as everyone made their way into the mall.

The group's little mall adventure ended soon after walking around the entire mall twice. They stopped by a cafe on the corner to order some hot beverages.

They discussed about everything and anything for awhile. The night was growing later as the sky stopped snowing. TK and Kangjun said their goodbyes as they left Ray and Hana by themselves in the little quaint cafe.

"I guess we should head home too. I'll walk you home." Ray offered as he stood up, waiting for Hana to follow behind. 

On the road home to Hana's house, the two must past a park. A park that Ray had spent his whole day at. The snow rested on top of the grass, but did not block the walkways, enabling the two to take a walk through the park. At the edge of the park, awaited a surprise for Hana. 

As they neared the edge, Hana nudged Ray at his side to look at the scenario in front of the two. There were rose petals and candles laid out on a bench next to a big oak tree. A little mistletoe was tied to one of the branches of the tree. 

"What is this?" Hana turned to her side to see a trembling Ray with a face as red as a tomato. She put her hand against his forehead to check for his temperature. "Are you feeling well, Ray?"

"Yes, I'm fine. I actually set all this up." Ray smiled as he took Hana's hand and pulled her towards the bench. "Hana, I would like to tell you something." Hana stared at Ray in utter curiosity as she awaited for an answer from the boy.

"Lee Hana. I know this seems sudden, but I love you. I have loved you for awhile now, but was afraid to tell you." Ray looked a way in embarrassment before he locked his eyes with Hana's once more. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

"I seriously thought you would never ask." Hana said with a big smile as she glanced upward at the mistletoe hanging above the two. She giggled before Ray figured out the hint she was giving him and leaned forward, placing a light kiss on her lips.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I hope you enjoy this oneshot~ Thank you for requesting a story and please leave comments for it and in the future~ 

-Karretsaur (:

"A Karret Story~! :D"

Now for my karret flair, I present my cutie<3~