Chapter 6

당신이 나처럼 상처 있나 모르겠네요 (I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me)

Chapter 6


"Kris?"

 

My eyes widened. Kris is having shopping with his girlfriend, Jessica. His arms wrapped around Jessica's waist and he smirked proudly at me. "Miss me?" I looked at Jessica, she caught me and looked down to the floor.

"Obviously not." I replied. Kris laughed. "You're so brave nowadays huh? Wanna bruise on your cheeks again?"

Suho's POV

"There she is." I smiled as I saw Hwaejin is talking to a couple. Who's that?

I went to Hwaejin and smiled. "There you are." 

"Wassup Suho." I turned to the couple. It's Kris.

"Suho let's go." Hwaejin grabbed my hand and went away.

"She's such a nuts." Kris smirked. Jessica pushed his chest away. "You shouldn't say that to her!"

 

We both stopped at the middle of the mall. Hwaejin turned to face me. Her eyes were red and watery. "Y-you're crying?"

She immidietly looked down. "I can't stand this anymore." 

I slowly went towards and hugged her. "Shh... it's okay." She sobbed and a couple of minutes later, she held off.

Suddenly an idea popped on my mind. "Let's go. I need to buy something." "Why? You have bought 6 bags already." Said Hwaejin following behind me. We stopped at Samsung shop and told her to wait outside.

5 minutes later, I gave her a bag. "What's this?" She asked. I smiled. "Your new phone." She looked up to me. "Suho-ssi, it's so expensive." I shook my head. "But or me, not."

 

We entered the car and I drove off. She studied her Samsung SIII phone. "Let me teach you how to use this phone." I stopped my car at the side of the street and took the phone away and leaned closer. 

"This is unlock. You just have to press this button and its unlocked." I pressed the button on the right side o the phone. She nodded. I punched a number and gave to her.

"That's my phone number." She looked at me with puppy eyes and nodded. "Gomawo..."

...

I send Hwaejin to our house. I looked at my De` Carlo Rinno watch, 4pm. 

I followed her until infront of the front door and went to my car. "I got meeting at 6? Crap." I murmured and went to my company.

...

Your POV

EXO K and I are watching movies at the living room. They want to accompany me at night since the Luhan's accident. Chanyeol told them everything.

Tonight's movie is Paranormal Activity marathon. Sehun hugged me on the couch while the others are laying on the floor facing the 40 inches LCD TV.

"Noona I'm scared." Said Sehun. I laughed and caressed his hair. 

 

4 hours later, I went to the kitchen to drink a glass of mineral water. I looked at the clock, 2am. Suho is still not home. He must be busying with his meetings. I smiled as I pulled out my new phone.

I leaned on the counter and texted Suho.

[YOU] When will you come home?

2 minutes later, one message popped.

[SUHO] Not yet T-T Why you not sleep yet?

[YOU] Your dongsaengs are accompany me tonight. They're watching movies.

[SUHO] How about you? Not joining them? ;)

[YOU] Nahh... The movie's not interest me. Hey, come home early. Sehun missed you :P

[SUHO] He's such a childish maknae. Aish, okay2. I got 1 more paperwork to be done. I'll catch you home later. Ppyong~

 

You smiled and put your phone into your pocket back. You turned your head and saw Baekhyun. 

"You got a new phone noona? Who bought it? Suho hyung?" He asked.

"Y-yeah. Waeyo?"

He smiled and offered his hand. You blank. "Give me your phone."

"Aish, wae?" 

"Just give it to me." You shrugged and hand him your phone. He smiled and punched something on your phone. "What are you doing to my phone?" You asked as he hand your phone back. Baekhyun winked.

"I gave you our numbers. Sehun, Kai, Chanyeol, D.O and my number." You smiled.

"Gomawo." He winked again and went to living room, joining them back. You looked at your contact names and smiled.

Thehun,

Chanchanyeollie

D.Owl,

Kai babo,

Handsome baek-con :*

"This boy is so naughty." You smiled and put your phone into your phone into your pocket back.