Chapter 4

당신이 나처럼 상처 있나 모르겠네요 (I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me)

Chapter 4


This is my chance...

I leaned closer and closer until our lips were just 1 centimeter away but stopped when Hwaejin slowly chuckled. Her lips brushing against mine. I gulped.

Did i just kissed her? Her lips just touched mine and is it was called as kiss? Isn't it, isn't it?

I starred at her, studying every inch of her face one by one.

Big round eyes,

Pink puffy cheeks,

Milky white skin face and no scars or even a pimple,

And a pink irressistable kissable lips.

 

"Hyung." I quickly stood up. Its D.O.

"What do you want D.O? Breakfast is ready." Said me. 

He rubbed his chin and messing up his bed hair. Oh God, he got terrible bad hair nowadays.

"Its still 8.40am. Did you go to your work a bit later today?" I looked at the clock. Crap, i'm late.

...

As i entered my office, my secretary, Tiffany entered and approached my desk. 

"Mr Suho, this is the paperworks that you got for today. And, there's 1 meeting at 11am with Taesan corporation and another one is at 3pm with Shinhwa corporation." I nodded as i checked all the paperworks.

"4 paperworks?" She nodded. 

"Okay. You can go now." She bowed to me before asking another question. "Coffee?" I nodded without looking at her.

She bowed once again before headed out.

 

"Annyong sir." Someone bowed to me as i entered the meeting room. I looked at him, Kris. 

He smirked to me before bowed to me once again.

During the meeting, i can't focus on my workers's presentations because i realized Kris keeps glancing at me. I sighed. What's his problem?

"Annyonghaseyo. I'm the KS co manager, Kris Wufan imnida." Everyone gave an applaused while i just leaned on my seat. Since my seat is the most center, Kris is right infront facing me.

"So this is my plan, our winter season is still continuing in Korea and even other countries. So i got a plan that we can get a sold out shop..." I looked at his face instead of his presentation.

Is it true that he's Hwaejin's fiance? If yes, why did he didn't look for her when she fainted at the park? Why did he just act like nothing's happened infront of me instead of showing worried face?

Those questions keep playing on my mind. 

".... Kamsahamnida." Kris bowed to everyone snd headed to his seat which is located by my left side.

...

Your POV

After 5 days living with me, EXO K are now leaving us. "Don't worry noona. Our dorm is just near to your house. Its just down to the hill." Said D.O.

I gave them my faint smile and nodded. "We will come again noona. Don't cry. I will come here in another day so we can hang out together." Said Chanyeol.

"Its okay. Now you can go. Its cold outside, so its better getting home early before you guys froze at outside." They all laughed. 

"Or you want us to live here in another days?" Asked Baekhyun. 

I shook my head and hugged Mrs Jung who's besides me. "Mrs Jung can accompany me." All of them nodded and entered Chanyeol's mercedes car.

"They got an expensive cars eventho they are in 18-20 years old." Mrs Jung smiled.

I waved to them before headed inside.

 

Mrs Jung is doing her housework while i'm sitting on the floor facing the dance mirror in piano room. I remembered back when my parents died when i was only 4 years old...

 

"OMMA!! APPA!!" I screamed as i saw my parents's body was being burried into the grave.

My mom's best friend, auntie Yoonji hugged me tightly. 

"Shh... Its okay honey. Its okay. Everything's going to be find okay?" I sobbed.

Suddenly i saw a boy is holding his dad's hand, starring at me.

When my parents's funeral day had done, i sit on the ground looking at my parents's graves. Auntie Yoonji stood besides me crying.

"Here." Suddenly a boy hand his handlerchief to me. 

"I'm Kris Wufan. Don't be sad." He took a seat besides me.

"Where's your appa?" I asked.

"He's talking to his friends. I'm bored so i saw you here." 

"Where's your omma?" Suddenly his bright eyes turned darken.

"She remarried with other guy." I looked down.

"Mianhaeyo."

"Let's go and play!" He hold my hand and we went to his mansion.

 

Auntie Yoonji is cooking at the kitchen while the 8 years old Kris and 6 years old me are playing the lego at the living room.

"Hwaejin-ah," He called.

"Nae?" I looked him.

"I like you." Kris blushed.

"Really? I like you too Kris." I smiled.

Kris shook his head.

"I like you since the funeral day Hwaejin." I blew my bangs and blinked my eyes.

"Jinjja?"

"Let's get married when we're adult nae?" I nodded and we both hugged tightly.

 

The music is already finished to the end while i'm still sitting on the floor, looking at myself trough the mirror.

"Why Kris did all this to me? He didn't keep his promise." My eyes darken.

Suddenly Jessica's face popped into my mind. Who is she? Did she know that i'm in love with Kris?

I shook my head. "No, i can't think about them anymore including EXO M!" 

 

"Hwaejin-ah! Lunch is ready!" Cried Mrs Jung from the kitchen. 

 

I quickly getting ready and tied my hair into ponytail.

"Mrs Jung, let's eat with me." I offered. She shook her head. "I'm full. You can eat. I have to do the laundry too." I straighten my lips and started eating.

Suddenly the doorbell rang. "Who's coming over? EXO K just left 2 hours ago.." I went to the CCTV camera and saw a delivery man. "Who's there?" I asked using the speaker.

"I'm from Sunshine Florist. I'm sending the flowers off here." He replied.

I think, i didn't even ordered the flowers. Oh, maybe it's from Suho.

I opened the door and he gave me a paper, asking me for sign. He ave me the flowers and bowed before leaving to his motorbike.

 

I sit on the couch and checked the flowers. "This is baby's breath, my favourite flower. How did Suho knew?" I read the card that was hide between the flowers.

Hi Hwaejin.

Remember me? I always send you

this flower during high school. Please

come back to me? I will treat you like 1 

year ago. I miss you <3

- K

"Who's K?" 

I wondered around and shocked. "K stands for Kris... Am i right?" My body is shaking and throw away the card and ran upstairs. 

Why did he send me this? Why did he want me back? How did he know i'm living here? Why he remind me back our high school memories? Why?

I locked my door and looked outside the window and saw black BMW that was own by Luhan.

But no one is in the car, i looked around but still not finding him. "DDEUNG!" 

Suddenly i heard something's broken down. I slowly unlocked the door and looked at the living room from the corridor. I saw Mrs Jung fainted on the floor.

"Mrs Jung!" I quickly ran to her and checked around her. She was knocked by a pot.

I heard footsteps and i quickly hide away into the piano room. I hide under piano and heard someone knocking the door. 

"Hwaejin baby! Don't be afraid, it's Lulu! Kris's best friend!" 

My lips shaken and so my body. I slowly change my place to behind the couch.

I heard the door was being unlocked and footsteps coming closer and closer.

 

 

 

 

"There you are."