Chapter 5

당신이 나처럼 상처 있나 모르겠네요 (I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me)

Chapter 5


"There you are."

 

 

I gulped and slowly hide deeper and deeper behind the couch.

Luhan slowly pulled the couch with his strong arms away and smirked to me. I frozed. 

"What do you want from me Luhan?" I asked coldly.

"Why are you here? Didn't Kris said that he doesn't need me anymore in his life? He has Jessica." I backed away.

"Yes but its for him. But I want you." Luhan gripped my wrist. 

"Let's go home? Suho doesn't need you. He already got his money, his wealthy and everything." Said Luhan. 

I shook my head. "Never."

Luhan's eyes burning, he breathed heavily and quickly carried me bridal style to his car. "Let me go!!" He unlocked his car.

"Somebody help me!!" I screamed until my lungs but no one came. When Luhan was about to put me into his car, suddenly someone kicked him from the back and both of us fell down to the ground.

Luhan was on top of me.

I looked at who is it and my eyes widened, Chanyeol!

 

"Let go of her." Chanyeol clenched his fist. Luhan stood up and held my wrist tightly.

"So?" 

Chanyeol threw his fist to Luhan's face (or more like punching Luhan's face :P)

"Let go of her or I'll throw you to the jail and celebrate your christmas in there." Luhan touched his lips that was already bleeding. 

He rolled his eyes and quickly drove away.

 

"Noona is alright?" Askes Chanyeol. I nodded and dusted off my shirt. "Gomawo."

Chanyeol scratched his neck. "Its nothing much."

"How did you find me?" I asked.

"Our dorm is just under this hill and I was unpacked my things and forgot to bring back my favourite T-shirt to home. So I walked to here and saw you were being kidnapped by Luhan and... Ta-da.." 

I smiled and brushed his hair. "Gomawo." 

 

Chanyeol grabbed his T-shirt and went home. I looked at the clock, 7pm. 

Mrs Jung is already come back home after she woke from the faint. I already tidying up the house that were messed because of Luhan. I even done cooked dinner for Suho.

 

A couple of minutes later, I fell asleep at the dining table because of tired. Zzz~

Suho's POV

"I'm home." I said as I entered my house. Its kinda awkward. Hwaejin is usually greet me at the front door but she's missing.

I went to the dining room because i knew Hwaejin will cooked me dinner. I saw many types of varieties food were served on the table and i saw a girl sleeping. Her head was on the table while her body looked so tired.

Hwaejin, sleeping again.

I smiled and carried her light body bridal style to her room. She chuckled for a bit when i tucked the blanket to her neck. I tidy the blanket for a bit and starred at her face.

"Goodnight sweetie." I kissed her forehead and her nose before switched off the lights in her room and headed out.

...

Your POV

 

"Kriiing! Kriing!" 

I quickly switched off the stereo and stopped dancing and headed to the living room. 

"Suho wants to talk to you Miss Ryu." Said Mrs Jung and hand me the telephone. 

 

"Yeobosaeyo?" I asked.

 

"Hwaejin-ah," I heard Suho's voice.

 

"Waeyo Suho-ssi?" 

 

"I want to eat lunch with you." 

 

"Eh? Waeyo?"

 

"Because i said so."

 

"When?" 

 

"Now. Meet me at Seoul Steakhouse." 

 

"I want to ride what to go there?" 

 

"Chanyeol's car? He can send you off. Or you will ride the bus." 

 

"I will ride the bus then. Why you don't just catch me up?" 

 

"I'm busy. I just finished my meeting half an hour ago. So meet me there okay!" 

 

Then he hung up. I went to my wardrobe and wear some good outfit. I picked pink floral dress and a pair of flat shoes. I headed to the nearest bus-stop. I have to walk down from the hill and cross the streets before arrived at the bus-stop.

...

"Hey," Suho stood up as i entered the steakhouse. Suho helped me sit and took a seat infront of me. "So... What do you want to eat?" Asked Suho, his eyes met mine.

"Ah? Erm... Spaghetti bolognese seems delicious." I cleared my throat.

He nodded and straightly called for the waiter. When he's ordering, i looked around the restaurant. Its so fancy, and cozy. It looks expensive from the outside. There's a single table for 2 people filling the restaurant. And there's a mini stage where some people are playing the violin and piano.

"Do you like this restaurant?" Suho smiled. He put his hands on the table and play with his long fingers.

I nodded, "The atmosphere is really romantic. I love it." 

"And by the way, you look pretty in that dress." I blushed.

"Gomawo. Junmi unnie bought it." 

 

When we've finished eat, Suho and i went to the cashier counter to pay the bill. Suho pulled out his credit card and hand to the female cashier. She smiled, "Are you two dating? You guys look so sweet." 

Suho looked at me and shook his head. "A-aniyo." 

The cashier smiled and nodded and hand Suho his credit card. "Come again soon."

 

Suho opened the door for me, "Ladies first." i smiled. He's such a sweet and gentleman guy.

When i was about to get out, i tripped my steps and was about to fell down to the ground but Suho cought my waist tightly. "Got you." He said. I stood straightly and my cheeks were already red as cherry.

Our eyes met. I quickly looked away. My heart beats faster and faster. What's with this feeling?

"Are you okay?" Asked Suho worriedly. I shook my head and smiled. "I'm okay."

"Let's go to shopping? I need to buy something and Sehun asked me to buy his new phonecase." Suho said as he unlocked his lamborghini. He opened the passenger seat, "Let's?"

...

Suho is choosing Sehun's phonecase. He picked up and showed me the Samsung note II's casing. "How about this?" I studied the casing. The coloured is grey, it has sparkling glitter on it. I shook my head. "It's too girly."

He picked up another one. This time, my eyes were the sparkling one. "This is cute and suit Sehun's taste." I studied the casing. It's orange dragon case. There's a tail and horn on the ase. It was so cute to be honest!

"I'll pick this one then." Suho smiled and headed to the cashier counter. I let out sigh, if I have my own phone. Or if Kris doesn't took away my phone from me...

Suho turned to me and held my hand. "Let's go!"

Next, we went to the expensive boutique on the 5th floor. Suho looked around while I'm just waiting at the outside. 

"Girl, i can't explain what i feel... Oohh~" Suho looked at his phone. It's Chanyeol. 

"Yeobosaeyo?" 

 

I looked around the mall and there's a shop located at the west. I straightly went there happily. It's a merchandise shop. I took the alpaca doll and play with it. 

You smiled. You remembered the time where it's Kris's 22th birthday. You bought him an alpaca doll and he named it as Ace. "Haih..." You sighed and put it back. You wandered around the shop and play with the other dolls.

 

"Hwaejin-ah, i've finished shop. Let's go to-" Suho went out from the boutique and found no you. You should waiting for him right infront of the boutique but you're not there.

"Aish, i should have call-" Suho messing up his hair. "She doesn't have any phone!"

Suho called your name for many times. He went to 1st, 2nd, 3rd floors but still, you'e not there. "Where is she..." Suho went to the 5th floor again. This time, he went to the north, south and east. Suho even go back to the boutique earlier but still... No you.

"West wing!" He nodded and ran to west. 

 

You stopped wandered around when suddenly Suho's face popped on your mind. "He must getting worried because of me!" You quickly went out from the shop and suddenly bumped into a couple. You looked up and immidietly shocked.

 

 

"K-Kris?"