Chapter 2

당신이 나처럼 상처 있나 모르겠네요 (I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me)

Chapter 2


"I'm Suho." I shook his hand and awkwardly replied, "I'm Ryu Hwaejin." 

"What a beautiful name you got." Said Suho. I looked down, I even wore a yellow PJ. Suho awkwardly scratched his neck. "Don't worry. I called my noona to come over to help you wear your cloth. Your shirt is wet so... There." I nodded. "Gomawo..."

I accidentally tucked my hair behind my ear and Suho saw Luhan and Kris's bites on my left side neck. "H-Hwaejin-ah! What's with that bite?!" Suddenly my bad trauma popped into my mind back. My body is shaking and i started to cry.

"M-mianhae... I didn't know but..." Suho pulled me into his arms. I keep crying and got scared when Kris's face popped on my mind.

A couple of minutes later, i fell asleep in his arms. Suho slowly lay my small body to my bed and tucked the blanket to my neck to keep me warm.

Suho smiled. She's cute.

With that, Suho stood up and left me alone sleeping in my new room.

...

I woke up from my sleep. I looked at the clock that was hang on the wall, 5.30pm. I looked outside view from my room. My room is facing to Suho's swimming pool! And Suho's house got a lot of trees, covering the swimming pool. 

 

When I've finished observing the house, but not the whole. It might take a couple of hours. I went to the living room and sit there alone and getting bored and bored. Just then, I saw a big glass door facing the living room. I entered the room and found out a pianoThis must be Suho's piano room.

The piano coloured is white, so the whole room was painted with white colour. I sit on the piano banch carefully and started playing a song.

i play my favourite song, Kiss The Rain.

Suho's POV

As I was finishing my paperworks, I heard someone is playing the piano in piano room. I went out from my office room and watched  from the corridor, it's Hwaejin. 

I smiled. So I went downstairs to meet her and when she saw me, she quickly stood up away from the piano. I put down my spectacle and hung it on my collar. 

"It's okay Hwaejin-ssi. Err.. Do you hungry?" I asked. She shook her head. "Okay... Err hey," She turned her head facing me. "Why Mr Suho?" 

"Please don't call me Mr. It's too formal. So I will go upstairs so... Spend your time okay?" I was to went out from the room but she quickly said, "Suho-ssi, can I stay here for 3 days more before I get my house?" 

I shook my head. "No no its okay. You can live here forever if you want." I smiled and went upstairs. 

...

Your POV

Suho-ssi treated me so well. He's so kind and handsome. But it's been 4 days I didn't go to my ballet practice. Minhwa must be so worried about me. Haih...

I sit alone in the living room, watching the rain poured all over Seoul. Suddenly, "Ding! Dong!" I run to the front door and saw a mid 20's girl waving trough the CCTV camera. "Who is she?" I opened the door and popped my head out. "Yes?" 

The girl smiled widely. "Don't you remember me? I'm Suho's noona!" I keep reminding back who is she but failed. "Hurry up! I'm freezing here! Plus, it's raining!" Said her while jumping up and down. 

 

"So that's how you met my dongsaeng?" I nodded. "Suho is kind y'know. So don't think anything byuntae about him." She laughed. "Oh by the way, my name is Kim Junmi. 27 years old." I shook her hand. "I'm Ryu Hwaejin. 21 years old."

Junmi unnie pinched my pink cheeks. "Aigoo you're so cute! I bet Suho will fall in love with you!" I pushed her hands away and blushed. "Unnie..."

Junmi unnie stood up and pulled my hands. "Let's bake something!" I smiled and nodded. It's been 4 days I didn't cook too. 

...

Its already 8pm and Junmi unnie went to her home first. I starred at the butter cheese cake. I hope that he will like it.

"Deung!"

I heard someone slammed the front door. That must be Suho-ssi. Suho appeared infront of now. He looked tired.

"I.. Bake... Erm here." I stood up from my seat and smiled to him. He smiled and sit infront of me. "This looks yummy." Suho  smiled and took a bite. His eyes widened. "It's delicious!" I smiled. "Gomawo. I don't know what to do. And your noona was coming over and told me to bake a cake for you." I looked down.

He gazed at me for a minute and leaned closer. "Gomawo. I appreciate it." My ears are redden as strawberry. He took 3 slices. It seems like he loved that cake. 

...

Its Saturday and Suho is reading some books in his library. I don't know what to do. I helped Mrs Jung, our maid. She just work until 4pm so I will be alone by night. 

Mrs Jung washed the dishes while I'm practicing my ballet dance in piano room. I'm still can dance even I just wore my long sleeve T-shirt and black shorts. 

When I'm dancing focusly, suddenly someone came over to our house. I mean Suho and mine house. 

"Ding dong ding dong ding dong ding dong!" I quickly run to the front door. I popped out my head from the big door. "Yes?" 5 pair of eyes are starring at me weirdly. "When did Suho Hyung keep a girl from us?" Asked the tall giant one.

"Whatever guys, err miss. Where is Suho?" Asked the cute boy who's similar with Korean actor, Song Joongki. "Err.. He's inside. Come in." I opened the door wider to let them in.

They straightly went upstairs and make noise. I wonder if Suho-ssi got mad because of their noise.

i my teeth and warmed up and dance again. I keep dancing and dancing and suddenly I saw a tall figure walked towards me from the big mirror. "I'm Kai." He was about to touch me but I backed away. "Hey, don't be afraid." He came to me closer as I keep backing away until my body leaned against the big mirror.

"I... I... Stay away from me." My body started shaking. Suddenly I saw Kai's face turned into Luhan. Luhan smirked to me. "NOOO!!"

"Hwaejin-ah!" Suddenly Suho ran towards me. Kai backed away from us. "H-Hyung, I didn't do anything. I just wanted to behere friends but suddenly she screamed at me." 

Suho hugged me and looked at Kai. "It's okay. She just got trauma of something. You go to the front okay?" Kai nodded and went away. "Are you okay?" Suho asked.

"O... Oppa... Luh... Luhan.." I said pantingly. My head rested on his shoulder. Suho wiped my sweats from my forehead using his handkerchief. "Luhan?"

I nodded and slowly stood up. "Thanks Oppa.." Suho smiled and helped me walking towards my room.

...

Suho's POV

Did Hwaejin just mentioned Luhan's name? I tucked the blanket to her chest. I caressed her hair slowly and kissed her forehead. "Don't worry, I'm here. Just go to sleep Nae?" She nodded and closed her eyes.

 

"Sorry Kai. Erm.. Her name is Hwaejin and she got trauma of something. I think it's about Luhan." I said as I sit infront my dongsaengs. Kai let out sigh, "I was about to panic when she screamed."

"What's wrong with Luhan Hyung?" Asked D.O. Suho sighed and raised his shoulders. "I don't know... Hwaejin seems afraid of him." 

"But noona ith pretty right Hyung? I love the way the(she) tied her hair into bun." Said Sehun. I blushed like madly hell. My ears are redden as tomato.

 

 

Why did I blushed when people mention her name?

...

My EXO K dongsaengs made a decision to stay in my house for a couple of days. Maybe they can watch after Hwaejin when I'm not at home. And I must ask Luhan Hyung what he had done to Hwaejin since he's working under my company. 

 

"Beep beep bee-" I smacked the digital alarm clock besides my king-sized bed. I wore my indoor-slipper and walk towards the bathroom, getting my morning shower. 

I did my all time routine: Shower, choosing my shirt for work, choosing my shoes, and then accessories. As I finished all those things, I went down to have my breakfast.

My eyes widened. There's pancakes, fried rice, cornflakes, waffles and even kimchi were served on the dining table. Hwaejin smiled as she saw me from the kitchen. "Morning." 

She took a seat infront of me. "I don't know what do you always eat for breakfast, so I cooked all this for you. Ah, and your friends too." She puffed her pink cheeks. Cute.

I ate a lot today so I don't have to go lunch during my work time. I burped a little and made Hwaejin giggled. I reached my casing bag and saw D.O walked downstairs while rubbed his heavy eyelids. "No need to cook for breakfast D.O, Hwaejin already did it." I cried.

D.O's eyes widened as O_O when he heard what I just said. He quickly ran to the dining room and jumped happily. "Thanks Hwaejin-ah!" I smiled and locked the front door and entered my Lamborghini and headed to my company.

 

I arrived at KS company which is my company. As I entered the building, all the workers bowed respectfully to me and I just gave them my angelic smile. I saw Luhan is focusly finishing his paperworks that I have past 2 days ago. "Luhan! In my office now!" I cried.

he stood up and bowed to me, followed me to my office.

"Wae?" Luhan stood up infront of my desk. "Did you know Ryu Hwaejin?" I asked.

I saw he gulped. "Ah... T-that's Kris's fiancé sir." 

"What?" My eyes widened.


2nd chapter done!

Sorry for the short and ridiculous chapter T-T

I will add more since chapter 2 is too short.

Thanks for reading! <3