Chapter 3

당신이 나처럼 상처 있나 모르겠네요 (I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me)

Chapter 3


"Hwaejin is Kris's fiancé." Said Luhan.

"Him? One of our best workers? The blonde Chinese guy?" My eyes widened. Luhan just nodded. 

"And one more thing Luhan. Did you do something to Hwaejin?" I asked.

"Wait, how did you know who's Hwaejin?" Luhan looked at me with puzzlelly face. 

"She live under the same roof with me." I switched on my computer. 

"She.. She live in your house?! But how..?" Luhan's hands were shaking and I saw that. 

"Because I found her lying on the ground at Han River Park. Alone." I clenched my teeth.

"Sir, I need to finish my works. Can I go now?" Luhan asked. He looked troubled. I just nodded and looked at him leaving my office. 

...

Kris's POV

I'm finishing my paperworks as I saw Luhan came out from Suho's office. He looked worried.

"Wae? Is something's happened?" I stopped typing and turned to Luhan entered my office.

"Kris, we got a big problem." Said Luhan, he sit infront of my desk.

"What?" I asked. Still not understand what is he talking about. 

"Hwaejin, your fiancé, is living with our CEO, Suho." My eyes widened. How can that is living with that rich CEO?! 

"How did Suho found her? Trough the side of the street?" I asked.

"He said that he saw Hwaejin fainted at a park." Okay, this is the BIG problem one. I must kill that !

"Its okay. I will find my way to kill that girl." "But, I'm afraid that Suho found out that I her!" Luhan is right. If Suho found out we've Hwaejin, I will thrown to the jail.

"Relax dude. I'll find my way to solve this. Go and finish your work." I cooed. Luhan slowly headed to the door and went to his desk. I leaned against my seat and rubbed my chin, thinking about my 'fiancé'.

 

"You will die in my arms, Ryu Hwaejin baby." I smirked badly.

...

 Your POV

EXO K made me smile widely today. Sehun even said that he likes me and want to get married with me. Hmm, he's such a cute maknae. 

D.O and I even cooked together in the kitchen. I told Mrs Jung to have some rest today so I can do housework for her. 

"Why did you guys choose EXO K as the name of your group?" I asked as we enjoyed having our homemade cookies. 

"I don't know. I just wondering what's the best name and suddenly we got the name EXO." Said Chanyeol. "And I knew the other group, it's EXO M.. Right?" I asked.

All of them nodded and made a face. "They're bad! I hate them!" Said Sehun. 

"I hate all the members especially the dimple one, Lay! He acted like he's the prince charming." Said Baekhyun. 

"I hate the leader the most, Kris Wufan." I chocked hardly when I heard that name. It scares me. 

"What's wrong Hwaejin-ah? Did I do something wrong?" Asked D.O while rubbing my back. Kai gave me a glass of milk, "Drink this noona." 

I drinked the whole glass and smiled to Kai. "Thanks."

"Hey, you got milk mustache. Let me wipe it." Chanyeol took his handkerchief and wiped something on my mouth away. 

"Thanks. You guys treat me so well today. I will prepare hot water for you guys." With that, I stood up and went to upstairs. "Hwaejin noona is so kind. I like her." Said D.O. 

...

Kris's POV

Its already 10pm. Instead of going home first, i followed Suho to his house. He entered the gate while i just parked my car a bit far from his house and watched him carefully. 

My eyes widened when i saw a fimilar girl opened the door for him. Its my baby girl, Hwaejin.

When she opened the door wider for Suho, i saw 5 boys behind her, greeting Suho as he entered the house. I sighed. I straightly dialed Luhan's number and called him.

"Luhan, we cant attack Hwaejin tomorrow since EXO K boys are living with Suho and Hwaejin." 

"But, based on Sehun, EXO K are living in their own dorm while their leader, Suho is living alone. I bet they're living there only for a few days so you just have to wait." Said Luhan. 

"Until when?" I asked. Maybe they're living there for a month or maybe, forever?

"I will ask Sehun. He's close with me." Said Luhan. 

I hung up the phone and so Luhan. I checked all the windows at Suho's big house and spotted someone is changing cloth in second floor. I smirked. 

You just have to wait for me to attack you honey.

...

Your POV

EXO K and i greeted Suho as he entered our house. 

"Hyung, let's go to Lotte World this Saturday?" Asked Sehun. 

"We can bring Hwaejin noona too." Said Kai while putting his arms to mine. 

Suho cleared his throat and looked at me. I made this-is-not-my-plan face. He amiled and brushed Sehun's hair.c

"Looks like i have to finished all my paperworks tonight since tomorrow is Saturday." All of them cheered except for me and Suho. He glanced at me and smiled.

 

As we finished our dinner, i washed the dishes while D.O helped me tidying the dining table. "Can you look after my popcorn?" Asked D.O as he putted a bowl of popcorns that he made. 

"Do you guys watch the movie tonight?" I asked. 

D.O nodded. "Yeap. Harry Potter marathon. Wanna join?" I shook my head. 

"Maybe next time?" He smiled and went away to the living room.

I looked outside the window while washing the dishes. Suddenly i saw someone in black shirt starring at me. When he saw me realized of his existence, he quickly ran away from the tree that he hide.

"Weird...."

...

Its Saturday and Suho brought us to Lotte World. Junmi unnie joined us too. Chanyeol fixed his cap as we get off from Suho's BMW van. My eyes widened.

Suho brought 8 tickets for all of us. "Yah, since you treat for us, i will treat you guys lunch nae?" Junmi unnie hugged Suho's shoulders.

We entered the Lotte World and the park is still the same. I looked at the ferris wheel that attracted my eyes. Suddenly i remembered the memories where Kris brought me to that ferris wheel and confessed his love in that wheel. I smiled.

"Wanna ride that?" Suho stood besides me. I looked up and shook my head. "Maybe later." He smiled and hold my hand like we're couple. I blushed and looked away. 

"Aigoo, look at that couple. Holding hands each other. Kyeopta!!" Said Junmi unnie while hugged D.O's arm. "Aish noona, people are looking at us but by the way, she's right." D.O looked around, "Aigoo kyeopta!!" Suho quickly hide our hands to his back.

"A... Aniyo!" 

 

The first game that we ride are roller coaster. I sit besides Suho while Chanyeol with Baekhyun, D.O with Kai and Sehun with Junmi unnie.

"Don't be afraid Sehun-ah. Noona is here." Said Junmi unnie while rubbed Sehun's back. Sehun just nodded slowly and pouted. The roller coaster started to move. 

Suho enjoyed the ride while I am just closing my eyes and holded the safety beld tightly. 

 

"Are you alright?" Suho asked. I nodded and ran away to the toilet. "Maybe noona can't ride this thingy." Said Kai while fixed his Phineas  and Verbs cap.

 

I went out from the ladies toilet and saw Junmi unnie is waiting for me infrontof the toilet. "Are you alright?" I nodded. She gave me her handkerchief. "I dont have towel, so use this." I smiled. "Gomawo unnie." 

We continued with another game. 

Ghost house, train-coaster and lots more games that we have ride. We went to a cafe called Lotte Cafe at 2nd floor. 

Some of the girls fangirling over EXO K. I looked at Junmi unnie, she just ignored and helped Sehun to choose the meal. Junmi unnie is taking a good care of Sehun.

"So what did you guys want to eat?" Asked Junmi unnie.

"Erm... Chicken fleur cheese." Said Suho while looking at the menu. "I want that too." Said Baekhyun. "Me too." Chanyeol said.

"I want black pepper grilled lamb." Said Kai. I raised my hand. "I want that too." Suho looked at me and smiled.

Sehun pouted, "I want too." 

Junmi unnie nodded and looked at D.O. "How about you D.O-ah?" 

"I want spicy chicken grilled." Junmi unnie nodded and called a waiter.

 

"Welcome to Lotte Cafe. What do want for orders?" A female waiter stood infront of our table. 

"Erm... 3 chicken fleur cheese, 3 black pepper lamb, 1 spicy chicken grilled and 1 bowl of cheese salads." The waiter nodded and write the orders to her notebook. 

"And a jug of ice lemon tea please." All of us closed the menu and gave the menus to the waiter. She secretly winked at Suho but he just ignored her.

"What do you want to ride after this Sehun-ah?" Asked Junmi unnie. 

"Erm... Twinkle little tower car?" He puffed his cheeks with air. 

"Yah! That is for kids and you're 18!" Said Kai.

"Aish, arasseo arasseo!" Sehun pouted. 

I just sit at the corner and looked at the ferris wheel. Maybe i can go there next time.

"Noona, let's eat?" D.O gave me my order. I took a bite and gave him some. "Ahh..." He said as i put some of my grilled lamb into his mouth.

"Aish, i want too noona!" Sehun pouted. I giggled. 

Junmi gave Sehun some of her salad. "Gomawo noona~" Sehun does bbuing bbuing while chewing salad. I laughed.

I saw Suho is starring at me since we sit here. He quickly eat his meal.

...

"New day..." I murmured as the sun shines trough the blind curtain. I rolled like a buffalo on the bed before stood up.

I took a cold fresh morning shower and went down to make some breakfast. I gazzed at the clock that was hung on the kitchen wall, 7.30am. Its still early and Mrs Jung will come in another half an hour.

I cooked some pancakes and waffles and served it on the dining table. I glanced at it before ended up sleeping at the couch. 

 

Suho's POV

I went downstairs. Today's routine is abit different than today since i woke up 2x earlier than i always does. I will have my breakfast first before freshing up myself. 

I smiled as i saw pancakes and waffles were served on the dining table and its still hot. 

I sit at the middle seat and eat my waffle. I ate 3 pieces of pancakes and a pieces of waffles. Too much isn't it? I went to the living room to watch some morning varieties on the TV but i saw a small body is leaning on the couch.

I slowly approached the body and smiled, Hwaejin.

she's in deep sleep and i sit on the floor facing her. 

 

 

I leaned closer and closer until our faces are just 1 centimeter awayThis is my only chance..


So this is it!

Chapter 3. So how is this far? Good chapters or 

all of them are just terrible and bad?

I bet that you guys must hope that Suho

will kiss Hwaejin right?

Wait for another chapter! Do comment pls <3