Hoya: The Side Story

I Wished It Was Raining

 

Okay, I know, I have already declared 'The End' at the previous chapter, but there's a request for me to make the story a little bit longer.

So I present to you, 'Hoya: The Side Story'!

Enjoy. And oh, comment please!

:)

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

“If you’re fast, you can still stop him, you know? He should be waiting for a taxi right now.” I told her.

 

Hani puts on a determined face, she pushes herself up, gives me a light pat on my shoulder, and she sprints off. Hani is definite to win Woohyun back, to my delight. I love Woohyun dearly, but having a my-girlfriend-wants-me-to-move-out-so-she-can-have-her-space-so-now-I’m-all-moody-and-cranky temporary housemate is not really a great company. So please make up soon, my friends, so I can have my house back, all by myself. Muahahaha!

 

Woohyun and I have promised Dongwoo to be at the restaurant at 1 pm, but I guess a little late won’t kill. I know, it’s already 12.45 pm, but what’s the rush, right? I already have the chocolates with me and Woohyun is probably getting a taxi for us. But Hani is on her way to grab Woohyun back to her side, as she said, so that will increase our delay time. I should give them some room to reconcile, let’s see, maybe about 10 minutes? No, too short. 30 minutes?  Too long. I’ll give them 20 minutes before I head back to them. Besides, aren’t the VIPs are supposed to be a little late?

 

Tsk tsk, I can’t believe Hani would fall to my trick, again. She should know better that Woohyun is more likely to jump off a cliff than to leave her and date somebody else. And she should also know that she should never take my words seriously. But if my prank could bring them back together again, I’ll be honoured to do it over and over again.

 

Now that Hani is gone, what should I do to kill the time? Should I grab something to eat? Nah, I’ll be getting free lunch later, so I better keep my tummy empty. Should I go for a walk? I don’t think so. It’s a hot day, I don’t want to sweat and all. I guess I’ll stay for awhile at this park.

 

So, what is here at the park at time like this? There are not that many people around, that’s for sure. There is a water fountain in front of me, there’s a statue in the middle of it in the form of a Greek Goddess, holding a bucket, and water is pouring out from it. Hmm, interesting.

 

I look up, and I can see the sun. Oh, hi, Sun.

 

Okay, move on. I look down to my feet, and I see some ants. Oh, hi, Ants.

 

...

...

...

 

Tell me again what the hell am I doing here?!

 

Relax, Hoya, relax. You are doing this for your friends, remember? They need some time, and you are going to give them time. So be patience.

 

Tic toc.

Tic toc.

Tic toc.

 

That’s it! This is killing me, I couldn’t wait here anymore. I’m going to them now, so they better finished solving their problems by the time I get there.

 

So goodbye dear boring park!

 

 

***   ***   ***   ***   ***

 

 

(At the park, 20 minutes after Hoya left, in ant’s language)

 

That weird guy that kept talking to himself left something behind, and I could smell food from it. I think it’s chocolates!

Comrades, attack!

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Now, seriously, The End.

:)