Claimed

I Wished It Was Raining

 

I am running like crazy. I have nothing on my mind right now except Woohyun, and our memories are playing nonstop on a loop in my eyes. He could be slipping away from me, but I’ll grab him, I’ll hold him tight, and I’ll never ever going to let him go again. I finally have a clear understanding of my feelings. I am deeply in love with Nam Woohyun.

 

My feet are killing me, but I couldn’t stop. Hoya’s house is not that far from the park, but try running in heels on a scorching hot day like this. You would feel like you’re dying.

 

Then I see him, he is talking to a taxi driver, telling him his destination, perhaps. He is right there in front of me, but he is still a little too far from my reach. He is wearing his best jeans, with his favourite jacket. Oh God, he is going out for a date!

 

“Woohyun!”

I scream for him from afar, although the chances for him to hear me are slim, I still want to scream out his name. I quicken my steps, I want to get to him so badly now.

“Woohyun! Woohyun-ah! Woohyun!”

He must have heard me, as he turns his head towards me. Surprise is written on his face.

 

“Hani? What are you doing here? Did you run to get here? Is anything wrong? Did anything happen?”

Woohyun is fast reaching out for me, holding me tight, checking here and there to find anything wrong with me. It is great to know that he still cares for me.

“No-- trouble-- I-- you-- don’t-- go-- date--”

I was out of breath. It is so hard to speak while trying to catch some air at the same time. Woohyun is looking at me, eyes full of concern and wonder.

“Okay, so there is no trouble, thank goodness. Now, breath in, breath out. Follow me.”

Woohyun takes my hand and put it on his chest, motioning me to follow his lead, to stabilise my breathing. But I don’t really need that. Just being here with him calms me down.

“Are you okay?”

His eyes never leave mine, and my hand is still in his. He wipes the sweats on my forehead with his other hand, and I never felt so loved.

“Yeah, that feels better.”

 

“Now, what are you talking about before? About a date, I heard?”

He has moved my hand from his chest, but we are still holding hands.

“Aren’t you on your way for a date with Yunji?”

“What? What nonsense are you talking about?”

He is looking at me questioningly, he is furrowing his forehead.

“Hoya told me you’re going out for a date. That’s why I ran as fast as I could, to stop you. We are not over yet, Woohyun, so there is no way I’m going to let you see other girl but me.”

Now he is grinning. Dammit, he is enjoying this.

 

“Are you jealous, Hani? That I might be seeing someone else?”

“N-no! Oh, who am I kidding to? Yes, Woohyun, if it is not jealousy, then I don’t know what it is. Anyway, don’t go, please?”

I am practically begging.

“And I want us to be together again. I’m sorry, I’m the one who asked for our so called space for thinking, but I am miserable without you. I swear I will never do that again, Woohyun. Come back to me, please?”

He pulls me close and wraps me in his embrace, and he is laughing into my ears.

“Hey, what’s so funny?!”

 

I am still in his hold, and I am looking at him, pouting.

“Hahaha! Oh my dear, Hani, I am not going out for a date, I never was, in fact. And I’m gladly to return to you, even though I never really left, Hani. I am always here, waiting for you.”

His eyes are moist with love. He is mine all along. Relieve fills my heart, my love for him doubles infinitely, and I can’t help but to let tears escape from my eyes. Woohyun wipes them away for me, and he leans in, kissing me on my forehead.

 

“Wait, then why are you all dressed up like this? And why would Hoya lie to me?”

I free myself from Woohyun, but I am still holding his hands.

“Speaking of Hoya, where is he? We are going out, actually, Hoya and I. Dongwoo is going to introduce his girl to us, so we are suppose to go together after he bought some chocolates for the new couple. Dongwoo said we are going to dine at a nice place, so dress properly, he said.”

Ah, that explains Hoya’s chocolates and the fine clothing. But how dare he trick me, making me worrying and running and sweating like that!

 

It is then we hear a loud chortle from behind us. Hoya is standing there, smirking.

“Well well well, so I believe everything is sorted out, right?”

I feel like tackling him down, giving him a nice smack on his face.

“Hoya, you! You evil!”

Why couldn’t I find anything worst to call him?

“What? I did nothing wrong. In fact, I am the one that brought you guys back together. I believe I deserve a thank you. And maybe a nice dinner won’t hurt.”

“Dinner? There is no way I’m going to cook--”

 

“Okay, calm down, Hani. He did that for us, like he said, and I’m glad you did that, Hoya.”

I guess it is true though. If it isn’t because of Hoya, I would never realise what I really feels for Woohyun.

“Hate to break this, but, we are late for Dongwoo. Are you coming, Woohyun? You can skip, I’ll cover for you, if you want to.”

 

Woohyun looks at me, asking for my thoughts. This is major for Dongwoo, to introduce the girl he is seeing to his friends. I have went through this when Woohyun and I started dating, so I know Dongwoo would want all of his friends to be there for him.

“Go, Woohyun. Dongwoo needs you. I’ll wait for you at our home?”

“Really? Do you want to come with us?”

It is a great offer, but I rather stay at home, waiting for Woohyun.

“Nah, just go. Have a great time, and send my regards to Dongwoo and the others. I’ll miss you.”

I pucker my lips, and he accepts them with a quick peck.

“Aww... Now, let’s go!”

Hoya just has to ruin the moment by grabbing my Woohyun and shoves him into the taxi.

 

Before the taxi moves, Hoya rolls down the window, and he signals me to come near.

“You know Hani, it is too bad that the sun shines brightly today. I wished it was raining.”

He has a mischievous look on his face.

“Why would you want that?”

“Because, Hani, so I could see you crying in the rain.”

What?

“Yah! I wasn’t crying! Hoya, I’ll kill you!”

Hoya is laughing hard at me. The taxi moves away, and all I can see is Hoya’s hand, waving at me from his window.

 

Wait till I get my hands on him!

But at the mean time, I should get ready, because my boyfriend is coming home tonight.

Yippee!

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

The End.

:)

 

Thank you for those who read this, and for the comments.

The story gets a little long, isn't it?

Haha! I guess I got carried away.

And I still used Hani as the main character.

Hope you guys wouldn't mind~

So thank you again! ^^