Tour Around Past! Encounter!

A Chance to the Past! [Semi-Hiatus]

“Y-yoon Eun Hye?!”

The actress heard the buff man’s surprised and changed her direction from fans wanting her autograph to the man in boxers. She giggled quietly, “Maybe he’s not from around here?” She whispered quietly to herself. She made her way towards the man passing through the feeling of a thousand people finally making it through the constant fanboying and fangirling she greeted the unknown man, “Hello! Are you from around here?” Jong Kook just stared at her.

“Don’t you know who I am?”

She cocked her head to the side at the sudden question and shook her head giving an apologetic smile, “I’m sorry…I don’t…should I know who you are?” Jong Kook started to panic, “R-really?! I mean, we were on X – Man together, don’t you remember?!” Her eyes widen in realization Jong Kook grinned, “Maybe she remembers me!” “Are you…one of Kang Ho Dong’s ahjussi friends?” She replied clueless with a grin on her face as if she finally figured out the problem. Jong Kook’s face fell and animatedly had depression marks on his forehead, “Was that supposed to be a joke, I’m not that old!” He said flustered she just laughed once again in an apologetic way, “Sorry sorry! I thought you were…you do like kinda old, hehe~!” He just sighed she felt guilty and had an idea, “Hey, how about I tour you around here? My treat! I feel bad anyways if I hadn’t realized you or anything, what’s your name by the way?”

Jong Kook raised his head, yeah. Maybe that’s it…getting toured around maybe he’d find Yoo Jae Suk or even HaHa…his good old buddies. “Maybe they know what’s going on!” Jong Kook thought and nodded his head quickly, “Yes! Yes please! My name’s…uhm…” He paused thinking in his head, “I think I’ll go with a fake name first…because she doesn’t know who I am, it’ll probably freak her out if I tell her I’m Kim Jong Kook, the one who had many loveliness…yeah. She’ll really think I’m some creepy ahjussi” “Uh, K-Kang Daesung!!! Yup! That’s my name Kang Daesung! Eheh…” He laughed nervously the girl in response just smiled, “You have the same name as BIGBANG’s Daesung how funny! And you two look the same as well! You sure not him?” She questioned jokingly he just laughed, “Nope I’m not him! Haha!” The two laughed themselves not noticing the bad stares, specifically to Jong Kook. The laughter died down when both saw the glares and creepy smiles.

Eun Hye passed a card into his hand he stared at it before looking back up at her, she just gave an angelic smile, “This is my card, call me when you’re ready! I have to go sorry about that,” He just chuckled she was the same Eun Hye he’d always seen her as. He just shook his head smiling, “Nah, don’t worry about it! I’m not in a rush anyways!” She nodded her head and bid a quick goodbye when her manager was pulling her out of the crowd. He glanced at the card once more before hearing whispering noises around him…

“OMO! Eun Hye’s card! Let’s take it!”

“Not if I take it first!”

“Move over!!!”

He found himself running away from a huge crowd of people. Once finally losing them he panted behind between two brick walls and took a small look behind the wall seeing if there was still anybody around. Luckily the coast was clear. “Aish…this is what I get when being in a weird town…more like people,” He sighed and heard a school bell ring loudly he looked in that direction seeing that highschooler’s exiting out of school. He saw a particular person he knew. Or at least looking familiar. “No way!” He could hear her say.

 

<…기회 to the 지난 ...>

 

“Is that who I think it is?” He muttered to himself, astounded.

“Yah! Cheon Seong Im! How dare you tell him I like him!” A girl yelled at the girl named Cheon Seong Im who at the moment was laughing her head off. Jong Kook recognized the name, mouth open in agape. That was Song Ji Hyo. Wasn’t it?

“She looks a lot younger?” He questioned himself, seeing the girl with a boyish style of clothing and hair he was shocked. Definitely not in his time and this scared him. “Whateeever! He was gonna figure out sooner or later~” She sung her best friend smacking her arm flustered. “I hate you Seong Im!” “Love you too~” She mocked playfully with a grin stuck on her face. The two were walking chatting, with Jong Kook staring at her from afar.

Her best friend had chills going up her spine when she found Jong Kook staring at the two and nudged her friend’s hip, “Im…” “Yeah?” She replied bored. “I think that man was staring us for quite some time…” Seong Im looked at her best friend curious before following her gaze to the older man. She was right. “Why does he keep staring at us?” Her friend asked in a whispered tone Seong Im just shrugged, “I dunno.” Her friend started to panic seeing Jong Kook approaching closer to them, “Eeek! Im! He’s coming to us what should we do?! Should we run?!” Seong Im rolled her eyes at her very dramatic best friend and put a hand on her shoulder smiling gently. “Calm down, don’t worry I’ll handle this!” She spoke with confidence her friend just nodded her head slowly, “Careful Im!” Seeing the boyish girl also approaching the other man she looked back at her best friend and grinned, “Don’t worry I got this!”

Seong Im walked up right up to the man’s face with pride and confidence nose stuck up high in the air, “Why do you keep staring at us you creep ahjussi? If your gonna spy on 16 year old girls I suggest elsewhere, wouldn’t want someone to get a bloody nose, right?” She smirked leaving Jong Kook was dumbfounded. Kwangsoo was definitely dead on about Ji Hyo being ‘Bad Ji Hyo’ he just coughed lightly. Of course he wasn’t a ert! Not to mention…an ahjussi?!

“Listen Ji Hy- I mean, you little girl! I’m not a erted ahjussi, you just remind me of someone I know…don’t get the wrong idea!” His face flushed seeing Ji Hyo at least in his eyes, giggling, “Sure sure whatever. And put on some pants and stop staring ahjussi~ Or you’ll really get a bloody nose from me,” She replied dead serious with her last sentence he just gulped. Ji Hyo was still the same scary Song Ji Hyo in his time. He nodded his head she just smiled running back to her friend. He heard Seong Im yelling out things to her friend like, “Let’s make an all swearing club!” Her friend nodded in agreement…all Jong Kook could hear were curses from the two 16 year old girls.

“Wow. Crazy Song Ji Hyo.” He shook his head he looked around his face flushing once more realizing he still didn’t have pants and facepalmed himself. “Need to buy some pants…aish! This is embarrassing!” He sighed…but wouldn’t he lose his chance at finding the young Ji Hyo again? It’d be one in a million chances to find her but then he remembered something. He saw the school’s name on a huge stone-like billboard, “Kyung Mun Highschool?” He read. He nodded his head making a mental note to remember when Eun Hye would tour him around later. Speaking of later…HE NEEDS CLOTHES!!!

He ran to the nearest store nearby, and became red.

He accidently went into a women lingerie store…facepalm. Good job Kookie. Good job.

 

<…기회 to the 지난 ...>

 

After buying some decent cloth with wooing the store owner he got free clothes they weren’t the best but he was glad the kind lady gave it to him. He looked at his reflection from the open window outside the store he was currently in and gave himself a good nod. “Looking good,” He laughed to himself and took out the card in his hand staring at it. He felt butterflies in his stomach and heart beating quickly, “Damn! Why do I feel so nervous! I mean, it’s just Eun Hye! She’s exactly the same as I used to remember…ah! Kim Jong Kook get it together!” He told himself slapping both sides of his cheeks. He took in a deep breath ready to call, he reached out for his pocket getting his cellphone and…it wasn’t with him.

Facepalming for the millionth time today, “I forgot…I left it at home.” He said red faced.

He had no choice but to go back inside the store and kindly ask the lady for her phone.

“Wow Kim Jong Kook, you’re not as klutzy as ever,” He told himself.

 

<…기회 to the 지난 ...>

 

He was waiting once again outside the same shop where he had gotten his clothes…and needed to make the phone call. He leaned on the huge open window playing with his feet boredly, until he heard a honk in front of him. Raising his head he came meeting eyes with Eun Hye who was smiling brightly making a hand gesture to Jong Kook to get inside the car.

Once settling in the car he realized that her manager wasn’t there with her. That meant they were going to be alone together. Jong Kook couldn’t contain his excitement and accidently made a small yelp of joy Eun Hye noticed and laughed. “You’re funny Daesung!” He just stared at her dumbfounded, “Daesung?” She knit her eyebrows in confusion, “That is your name right?” She asked. Jong Kook just laughed awkwardly remembering that his name (for now) was Kang Daesung. “Of course of course! That is obviously my name, psh!” Muddled he had an uncomfortable expression on his face Eun Hye just shrugged.

The two chatted while she had pointed out places. It had seemed like they were around Seoul, going to the farther towns nearby, “There! That’s Anyang!” Pointing towards the couple of houses he laughed, “The houses are Anyang?” He joked she was embarrassed and reddened, “N-no! I meant the place here! This area!” Laughing some more he stopped to take a breath. He wasn’t dumb he was just playing around with her, and then he noticed.

“Could you please stop here, I think I might know someone living here…” He trailed off seeing the familiar huge building on the left side road she just nodded obediently parking on the side. He thanked her quick and said, “I’ll be back I just want to check something real quick!” She just smiled speaking softly, “No problem, take your time I’ll be waiting here for you~” He felt his heartbeat quicken the mere thought of the two actually dating since that incident made his stomach do front flips over and over again. This whole ‘tour’ seemed like a date to him. And he was really happy. “Be careful!” She added along, like a loving girlfriend friend he nodded his head understanding and ran quickly. All the hard work for exercising seemed to do its job.

That was a good thing, right?

 

<…기회 to the 지난 ...>

 

Seems like his suspicions were correct after all…

This was his house. He smiled widely, almost wanting to cry. Yeah…a strong man like him crying…not easy to imagine. Jong Kook was currently inside the building in front of his door looking for the hiding place for his spare key. Hoping it would still be there. Even though he lived with his parents he moved in an apartment living on his own for his future career not to mention he and his parents only lived around 10 minutes away from each, so he could visit them whenever he liked too. “YES!!!” He screamed almost too loudly, a person passing by him eyeing him scared Jong Kook laughed nervously bowing in respect for being his loud and energetic self. Once the person was gone he grinned to himself like an idiot.

It was good thing too he had his spare key to his apartment and could stay there for the meantime until this whole ‘I’m in a different world’ was cleared up. The key wriggling inside the door lock he had some trouble with biting the bit of his bottom lip, and it opened. Smiling in satisfactory he let the door swing all the way and all he saw was ramen cups everywhere.

He remembered that one time. He was so stressed this was during his Turbo days he had stuff himself with fatty foods. Well just instant noodles to be exact. It wasn’t the best day for him…and now he regrets eating all that. Now that he’s a health critic.

 

<…기회 to the 지난 ...>

 

Jong Kook hit his head remembering Eun Hye was still waiting for him. Keeping the key in his pocket, but not before locking the door swiftly and running back out the huge building and back to Eun Hye’s car. He saw from a distance through the lightly tinted car windows Eun Hye was sitting there, bored. He chuckled it was a cute sight for him to see Eun Hye bored once in a while cause she would always have this adorable expression on her face. As he would like to put it as.

“Sorry!” He apolpgized feeling guilty Eun Hye snapped out of her trance waving her hands in a dismissing manner, “No no! It’s alright I was just having fun myself,” “Sure you were~” He replied teasingly she just blushed, “I-I did! As a matter of fact I figured out a nickname for you!” He cocked his head to the side, “Oh? Really…like what?” She just stayed quiet with the blush still evident on her face, “You’re going to laugh,” She murmured quietly but he couldn’t quite catch that. “Can you say that again?” She let out a frustrated sigh and spoke louder, “I said that you’re going to laugh!” On cue, he did. Just out of her cuteness whenever she was angry.

“Not funny!” She pouted he smiled ruffling her hair, like they were buddies. She just froze, “S-sorry!” Jong Kook said quickly realizing what he did and retreated his hand back. She just smiled softly and shook her head, “No…it’s okay, Kook Oppa.” He looked at her and the name, “Kook Oppa?” She just nodded her head, “Can I call you that as your nickname? You really remind me of this one guy on my x – man show…I really like him a lot, but I…I dunno, I think we’re just friends.” Sadly, Jong Kook felt a pang in his heart. But decided to ignore it.

“I think he might like you back- You know what nevermind! Hehe! I like the nickname, and I don’t mind one bit! And again sorry if I’m asking too much, I think I’m gonna have to stop the tour today…you see that building I was in, a relative lives there.” He said apologetically but flinched when he saw the sudden stoic face on Eun Hye, “Is it a girl?” “Eh? Ah no. Just a…roommate…you know something like that.” He mentally tried not to let out the million of butterflies flying out his stomach and fits of giggles. Was Eun Hye jealous? Timidly she just nodded her head, “Sorry for that sudden outburst,” She replied back. “Jealous are we?” He teased once more and she just screamed at him, “Not jealous!!! What are you talking about, get out of here!” In a joking manner the both shared a laugh and bidding goodbyes to one another.

“I hope we have time to meet like this again,” Eun Hye beamed head sticking out the car window while Jong Kook standing outside, “Me too!” It was then Eun Hye began to start up the car and drive away waving at the buff man, “Bye Kook oppa!” “See you again sometime Eun Hye!” Both waving until the car was out of his sight. He sighed outwardly walking towards the building but not forgetting to notice a certain girl he had met today, earlier. He saw her walking around here…“Why here?” He wondered out loud as he raised an eyebrow walking in that girl’s direction. He knew he was stalking…but hey! He was curious.

“Ji Hyo?”

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Poko24Makashi's Note:

Second chapter! ^^ Was it good? Boring? -___- Oh, by the way do you guys like the poster? :DDD Please comment, I'd love to hear some just to know I'm not boring you guys! ^_^; 

- Comments and revieews?! XD <3