Of Ahjusshi’s and MC’s

A Chance to the Past! [Semi-Hiatus]

“Lee Kwangsoo?”

“Yeeees creepy ahjusshi~ How many damn times do you have to keep whispering it to yourself?” Seong Im whispered back in a mocking way, raising her eyebrows in wonder. “Aha, let’s just forget about that I do that out of boredom,” Jong Kook lied; a fake smile plastered on his face. The young Ji Hyo obviously not buying it and shrugged her shoulder while rolling her eyes in an annoyed way, “Whatever you say ahjusshi…” “Hey you’re calling me weird?-” Seong Im gave him a cold stare and that shut him right up. “Okay fine…spoiled hard headed girl!” Luckily for him Seong Im didn’t hear. And we all know what would’ve happened to Jong Kook if she ever did. 

“Hey Im…could you help me?” Jong Kook asked the now quiet girl who just stared at him dumbly, “For what?” Suspicion evident in her words he just sighed, couldn’t the young Ji Hyo trust him now? They’ve been working together for 2 years for God sake!  Not forgetting to add the one episode she was on in Family Outing! (Just in his time that is). Everything seemed way too complicated and frustrating. Firstly, no one except – Well no one. Nobody remembered him, only if we’re talking about Eun Hye giving him a nickname, Kook Oppa, as he recalls.

He sighed for the umpteenth time the young girl could only glare, “Yah. You didn’t answer me! What the hell do you want me to help you with – I suggest you ask me now before I change my mind ahjusshi.” Jong Kook flailed a bit forgetting what he was originally going to ask, “Er…right, right. Uhm…could you come with me to the convenience store and buy some cleaning products?” The girl could only stare back at him dumbfoundly before regaining her cool composure, “Pft! I have better things to do than help an old geezer buy his underwear~”

The animated anger visible on Jong Kook’s face after that comment, “Hey! I said cleaning products not underwear!” She just shrugged and nonetheless smirked waving him off pitifully, “I know you need your daily doses of underwear ahjusshi no need to be shy~” Jong Kook knew he was turning red and had no choice but to grab the girl’s hand forcefully and dragging her off until she told him where the stores were. Of course, because he had no clue where to start from. “Y-yah! Let go of me you erted ahjusshi!” She screamed her face flushed with pink and heart beating erratically. She gasped at the sudden closure between them when he turned around glaring her straight in the eye and she knew she couldn’t stop her heart beating so fast; she tried but she couldn’t calm down. “W-what?! Why are you staring like that?!” A smirk adorned his lips making her blush redder is even possible.

She didn’t know seeing the creepy ahjusshi up close…was so handsome.

Seong Im shook her head and mentally thought, “Stupid Cheon Seong Im! I can’t believe I’m calling this old bastard handsome?! Ugh! Seong Im get your head straight!”

 “R-right…”

“Hmm?” He withdrew his face from the younger girl seeing her squirm uncomfortably and red faced he was scared he must have made her sick. “I said right! TURN RIGHT YOU DAMN IDIOT!!! HOW MANY TIMES WILL I HAVE TO REPEAT MYSELF!!! NOW MOVE IT OR I’LL WALK OFF RIGHT NOW!!!” She ventured her anger on to him after the previous blushing scenario which she still couldn’t comprehend and yet decided why not let out those feelings of anger on the ahjusshi. “NOW GO! GO! GO!!!” “O-okay! I’m moving yeesh! Hard-headed girl!”

“WHAT DID YOU SAY?!”

 

    <…기회 to the 지난 ...>

 

“Which one?” Jong Kook asked the girl who was currently staring at the millions of chocolate bars on the racks eyeing them hungrily, she flinched from her hungry dazed and gave a cold stare to the elder. “The blue one,” She replied quickly before switching her direction back to the racks he could only sigh. The girl was hopelessly hungry yet he didn’t have enough money to buy her anything (just something in return for helping [in a very incredulous way] him get to the convenience store) he wanted to repay her back.

Checking his pockets for some extra money – just his luck!

“Which one do you want?” He asked her she just stared back pouting, “I don’t need your money! I’ve got my wallet right here-” Seong Im said while checking through her bag and suddenly turned pale making Jong Kook worry even more, “Oh crap! Dad’s gonna have a fit when he finds my wallet!” She muttered desperately. Jong Kook wasn’t sure why, but from the day they met he couldn’t but hearing her mention her father once or twice and it made him wonder. Of course it’s not his position to be nosy into other people’s business.

“Don’t worry I’ll pay; just a way of thanking you for bringing me here.” Jong Kook could see a tint of pink forming on the young Ji Hyo’s face and wondered once again. “F-fine. But only this once I’ll have to repay you back…” “Nah you don’t need to-” “WILL YOU JUST LET ME REPAY YOU BACK?! STOP COMPLAINING!” He just nodded his head after the sudden outburst from the girl. Damn did she have a lot of anger in her and in such an inhumane way!  

“Here!” She shoved the object in her hand before pulling her face down still visible with pink tint and whispered quickly, “I’ll be waiting outside.” And ran out the store he blinked surprised then took a glimpse at the object in his hand. It was a Kit Kat.

He smiled gently before shaking his head, “Silly girl.”

 

    <…기회 to the 지난 ...>

 

By the time he was out of the convenience store doors he saw a huge crowd lined up on the side of the street, he looked around desperately finding the young girl; just to see her lean against one of the light post twiddling with her thumbs bored. “Hey Im, what’s up with this crowd?” She raised her head looking at him blankly a hand gesturing out and in return he gave her a quizzical look, “Chocolate.” His mouth shaping like an ‘o’ he reached inside of the plastic bags and handed over the small chocolate bar. The young Ji Hyo snatched the object out of his hand devouring the sugary goodness with glee.

Jong Kook look astounded for a moment but shrugged it off, “I think a celebrity or something…?” She answered munching on another bite, “Like Eun Hye?” Seong Im froze before taking another bite nodding her head slowly, eyes glowered darkly. “Yes just like her.” Jong Kook couldn’t help but to feel reprimanded, “Uh Seong Im sorry if I said something made you feel uncomf-” “OH! LOOK!” Cutting Jong Kook off he saw the huge grin on her face as she pointed in the opposite direction. Curious he followed in the same direction jaw hanging out.

“Kyaaa~ It’s Yoo Jae Suk!”

“Umma is that the man on TV?”

“Oh look! The host Ji Suk Jin as well!”

“Yoo Jae Suk!!! Ji Suk Jin!!!”

“Wow…those two have become quite the topic after some time, and without doubt Yoo Jae Suk is well known around these parts…” The young Ji Hyo spoke sophistically having imaginary glasses swiped up her nose in a nerdy way; which Jong Kook had to animatedly sweat drop at.

“Let’s go.”

The girl just stared dubiously at him, “Huh? Go where?” “To see those two MCs of course~” He sung already dragging the poor girl and her unfinished chocolate dangling dangerously off her hand. “H-hey! My chocolate!!!” She complained loudly, earning a smack on Jong Kook’s head.

 

    <…기회 to the 지난 ...>

 

“Ah ah! Thank you, thank you!” Yoo Jae Suk yelled at the crowd with a friendly smile plastered on his face and same went to Ji Suk Jin who would nod every once or twice. “Excuse me! Coming through!” Jong Kook screamed pushing the fan girls and boys even the elders which he respectively bowed to when he shoved them off. “Yah! Creepy ahjusshi I-I’m getting squished!”

Jong Kook could only roll his eyes. So much for the tough and cool Song Ji Hyo.

Using his one free hand to separate the people crowding and make enough room for the girl to be pulled in. The closure between the two happened once again. “You okay?” Seong Im could feel the warm breath hitting her face resulting in her stomach flipping crazily. “Y-yeah,” She stuttered her face full of warmness.

“Damn it Cheon Seong Im get your act together! Why am I acting like this again, argh! This is pissing me off!”

“Yah hard-headed girl hurry up or we won’t get a chance to see them up close!” The girl shook surprised before looking fiercely at the elder, “Hey! Wait up!” After the long run inside the overwhelming crowd the two panted heavily finally finding freedom. “God, what a crowd!” Seong Im breathed out exasperated almost wanting to swear at every single person who stepped on her toes for the millionths of times. “Ahjusshi…?” She continued seeing Jong Kook stare at the two MCs as if his life depended on it. I mean his eyes actually sparkled.   

“Yoo Jae Suk? Ji Suk Jin?” 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Poko24Makashi's Note:

Sorry everybody for the late update ;___; SHORT. I KNOW. D: I might be on Hiatus for a while, i'm kind of falling behind on my work. I hope you all understand! ^^; But I promise i'll update as soon as I'm free! XDDD So you guys please wait for a while, and please enjoy this chapter until the next will be update~ ^^

- Comments and revieews?! XD <3