Guess Who's Back? (Long Post!)

A Chance to the Past! [Semi-Hiatus]

Hey everyone! 

Lol so guess who's back? It's me!

I miss you guys, it's honestly been long. And I mean LONG since i've really come back here and posted anything. To be honest, I have been popping up once in a while, but I've never had the courage to post anything (updates on fics, blogs, etc.). Guess I was always kind of afraid people would be angry that I haven't finished up writing my fics that are still in progress and on hiatus. But lol, let's be honest, you guys (my subscribers and silent readers) have every right to be. These past couple of years I've lost the motivation to write and the inspiration to continue them. As well as just having some negative stuff happening in my personal life and academic life. So it's definitely been hard. 

I can't tell you how grateful I am when I do pop back in here, there are still people out there who like my fics, let alone subscribe to them? But at the same time I am so sorry about not updating my fics in years. I guess i've grown up and moved on to other things I like, so that past infatuation is kind of gone. I can't promise you that I will update right now, i'm still in university and it's hard to keep a good schedule to just spend time writing my fics. But I can tell you that, in the time I've spent over the years not updating, i've been trying to motivate and inspire myself to write. When I get into new fandoms and read other people's fics, it inspires me to write all over again. Trust me when I say I do and want to continue writing, and I think I will, but I will still need some time to set things straight and go back again. 

I love writing. It's always been something i've been passionate about since I was little. I guess it's just that life gets in the way of me having all that free time (like I used to) and write whatever I want. But I do have goals in life, especially this year. I want to get back into writing, whether that's continuing it from here or on other websites. I hope to do so and continue doing it! And this maybe a long shot, but I've always loved the idea of writing my own book (kpop related or not lol). So I think it's time for me to get out of my shell and pursue that, or at least see if people enjoy the content i'm writing. I'd be satisfied with that too xD 

And to be honest, I just miss you guys. I noticed that a lot of the old writers are gone, and it makes me sad to think that they may or may not come back. I'm no exception of course lol! But it does make me sad to see people go, so what I also want to propose is that I want to get in touch with you all. Now again, I can't say i'll be updating soon cause that would just give you guys false hope, but I do want to get to know you all better and talk about ideas (or just stuff happening in life!) that will motivate all of us to support other writers/artists, as well as the new ones coming out! 

I've created a new tumblr account dedicated to posting about my writing and art (lol yup, been trying to do that. It's not something i'm great at but I do like trying new things), as well as just personal posts about my life and stuff. I also created a instagram account too, again, post my art stuff or just pictures of things I like. Honestly, I'm ready to get back into the game. 

Also, if you all have any other social media accounts that you'd prefer talking on let me know! We can create group chats and stuff to talk to each other! So thank you, whoever is reading this and hope we can become friends! ^_^  

--- 

Let's follow each other and keep the community alive! 

Tumblr: https://marikamaru24xx.tumblr.com/ 

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/marikamaru24xx/

--- 

Love you all! Thank you again, I hope to come back here and update at some point soon!