Visiting 'Her' School

A Chance to the Past! [Semi-Hiatus]

“Yoo Jae Suk? Ji Suk Jin?”

He breathed out trying to regain to his normal air speed, “Hm?” Both men were practically deafened by the crowd but for some reason the two heard the bulky man’s statement. Both heads turned towards the voice still hearing the loud chattering of fans around them Ji Suk Jin being not familiar with the well-built man raised a brow nudging the younger MC, “Do you know him Jae Suk?” He questioned and in return he got an expression of confusion from Yoo Jae Suk, “I-I don’t know hyung…but he seems familiar…”

With respected bows from Yoo Jae Suk and Ji Suk Jin who was not too far behind following him through the crowded street both took a small halt in front of Jong Kook and Seong Im.

“Yah…erted ahjusshi,” Seong Im whispered trying to get Jong Kook out of his daze stance. She lifted up her heel before stomping onto the foot which earned a small yelp and glare from Jong Kook. “That was rude Im!” Whispering harshly she only shrugged it off before eyeing the two MC’s in front of them, “Didn’t you want to talk to them ahjusshi? Hurry up and make your move.” She continued calmly a small smile on her face. Jong Kook blushed a tint of red seeing how calm and professional the young Ji Hyo acted as for himself he was acting like an know-it-all idiot and just staring at the two MC’s as if he has never seen them before. He cleared his throat before speaking, “Hello Jae Suk hyung, Suk Jin hyung!” He began off happily earning a small nod and smile from Ji Suk Jin. Well he clearly did not remember him.

But Yoo Jae Suk, on the other hand, opened his mouth agape; obviously surprised.

“Is this a chance for him to remember me?!” Jong Kook thought excitedly seeing the grasshopper’s mouth open and close; hesitant. “A-are you…” “Yes~?” Jong Kook thought once again feelings about to burst out of happiness. “Are you one of Ha Doong’s friends?” “Chance!!! Finally someone might remember me!” “Yes I am!” Jong Kook replied a huge grin plastered on his face the young girl beside him eyed him wearily before asking, “You are?”

The man glared putting on a strained smile, “Yes I am!” Again she shrugged before muttering a small, “Whatever.” The sudden snap of a finger brought both of them back to reality, “I see now! You must  K- uh…what was it again. I apologize for not remembering your name clearly!” Yoo Jae Suk apologized eyes full of worry, “No no! That’s alright!” Jong Kook was anticipating. Very badly that he could of burst out into happiness if he wanted too, only if Yoo Jae Suk remembered that is…

“K-”

“K~?” Jong Kook repeated.

“K-k-”

“K~k~?!” Repeating once more with hope.

“K-kang Daesung?” Yoo Jae Suk asked nervously seeing the built-man’s head dejected downwards. Animated tears were in the corner of Jong Kook’s eyes and the three could only sweatdrop, “Really unmanly…” The young Ji Hyo thought shaking her head.

“E-erhm that’s…right! I’m Kang Daesung!” He recalled the few days before when Eun Hye had ask him his name. Literally facepalming himself the two hosts eyed the Jong Kook strangely, and in return Jong Kook could only smile sheepishly. Seong Im and Jong Kook were surprised seeing Yoo Jae Suk taking out a small piece of paper and pen writing down something and then handing it to Jong Kook, he smiled, “Here. Something about you is special Daesung – Haha! And I’m not saying it because you have the same name as Kang Daesung from BIGBANG. Although…you do look similar to him are you sure you’re not him?” He joked pausing half way for a short laugh and then continued, “No, but seriously. I think you might be good for the entertainment life. My number is there so you can go ahead and call if you’re up to the challenge I’ll see what I can do for you!” After the explanation Jong Kook could only nod dumbly. Wow…that was unexpected.

Yoo Jae Suk noticed the girl beside ‘Daesung’ had also been wide eyed and gave a gentle grin to her, “I think you must be interested too, no?” She regained her composure after hearing such a question crossing her arms; stuttering, “O-obviously not! I d-don’t care about fame or whatever! Tch!” Clicking her tongue Suk Jin had stared at her thinking, “What a bratty girl! Does she even know who she’s talking to?!” Seong Im took notice of Ji Suk Jin’s staring and glared sticking out her tongue at him, “Sorry Suk Jin ahjusshi…I’m not interested in weird men like you. Like this erted ahjusshi beside me.” She spoke pointing at Jong Kook who muttered red faced, “S-shut up!” Mentally Ji Suk Jin was choking her to death, “Bratty girl…” He mumbled angrily.

“Calm down Suk Jin hyung! Y-yah….sorry I didn’t catch your name?”

“Seong Im” She said confidently.

“Seong Im-sshi, that wasn’t very nice. Please do not speak like that to Ji Suk Jin hyung again.” He asked her politely a smile still plastered onto his face. And just like that Seong Im bowed a perfect 90 degree angle, “I’m very sorry Yoo Jae Suk ahjusshi! I won’t address him like that again.” It was stunning, a smile on Seong Im’s face surprising the Jong Kook and Ji Suk Jin.

“BIPOLAR!!!” The two chorus mentally.

“Anyways we’d best be off!” Yoo Jae Suk said ending the little scenario he looked back at Jong Kook once more, “Think about it, alright?” The muscular man nodded once more seeing the two hosts being once again drowned into the flocking fans. Both of them were in their own worlds wondering what the hell just happened; not noticing the small whispers behind their backs…

“He has Yoo Jae Suk’s number right?”

“I’ll get that number if it’s the last thing I’ll do!”

“NOT IF I GET IT FIRST!!!”

“BACK OFF!!!”

Jong Kook heard this and was shivering hearing the venom voices in these crazy fans, “Im let’s…GET OUT OF HERE!!!” He screamed dragging the girl once again from the chasing crowd. The girl in return (being dragged at the moment) was blank. Oh-so typical blank Ji Hyo.

Meanwhile, still being surrounded Yoo Jae Suk and Ji Suk Jin still kept their eye from the running couple. Suk Jin laughing with all his might while Jae Suk simply smiled, “Something about him seems so familiar…why can’t I put my finger on it?” Yoo Jae Suk wondered aloud. Suk Jin was about to ask another question but decided to leave it and took notice off a quite tall young boy and grinned seeing the boy hold out a blank piece of paper.

“P-please sign this for me!” The boy asked shyly yet determined; the pink tinted on his face.

“Sure!” Suk Jin replied before passing it onto Yoo Jae Suk who was questioned by the millionths of fans in front of him, “And who might I be signing this too?” Jae Suk asked the boy replied, “T-that’ll be me! Lee Kwangsoo!”

“Ah~ What a nice name! Here you go Kwangsoo!” Yoo Jae Suk said giving the signed paper back to the young boy who’s eyes lit up in pure happiness the pink covering both cheeks and eyes sparkling, “T-thank you ahjusshi’s!!!” He yelled before running. Skipping more like it.

Ji Suk Jin on the other hand smiled widely after the boy left, “He would be a good dongsaeng…”

 

    <…기회 to the 지난 ...>

 

Another day passed…

What a hectic morning for the all-mighty Kim Jong Kook who, at the moment, was once again cleaning the untidy dorm. From a far view the black silhouette bended forward; dusting the tiled pattern floor with small grunts and yelps of back cramps the figure got up dusting himself off. “Aigoo! My damn back!” The man groaned out once more.

He sighed looking at the room with satisfaction a weary smile shown on his face, “Well…my bedroom’s done. Now for the bathroom…how tiring…” Jong Kook dragged himself out of his room towards the ‘call of nature’. “I wonder how the hell I’ll get out of here…” He sighed to the troublesome aloud thought but put on a determined look; his hands clamping tightly together as he rose his fist up yelling out, “Fighting Kim Jong Kook! You’ll find out a way out of here!”   

His smile dropped seeing his so-call bathroom which was dirtier than he thought (considering he was using it for the past few days). The animated depression lines covering his face as he mumbled exasperated, “It’s going to be one hell of a day…”

 

    <…기회 to the 지난 ...>

 

“HURRY UP!!!”

“I-I’m coming! Would you calm down Cheon Seong Im!”

“NO! Now shut up and let’s get moving!”

“Just because you’re athletic doesn’t mean I am!”

“Quiet! You better hurry or I’ll leave without you!”

“Go ahead. Leave me!”

“Fine~ But it’s your grave when Mr. Shim finds out you’re late again~”

“Whatever! Just go!”

“Fiiiine~” Seong Im sung irritated; her eyebrows knitted together as she left.

It was by coincidence their teacher, Mr. Shim, was outside scolding student’s who were late. “Agh…at a time like this too…” She muttered to herself biting the lower bottom of her lip lost in thought not noticing a presence behind her. She froze hearing soft shuffling and mentally cursed to herself for leaving her best friend and now without any dramatic screaming. With clenched fist she instantly swung with full force at the stranger behind her, and it seemed to work. The slightly taller figure groaned aloud in pain before making contact with the concrete sidewalk, “AH! ! THAT HURT!” She blinked stupidly before laughing crazily.

“HAHA! WHAT THE HELL?!” She yelled still laughing (now even holding onto her stomach).

The male gave off an irritated look at the younger female student and retorted, “It’s your fault I have this stupid bruise on my face!” After the laughter died down she glared replying back icily, “Well that’s your fault Mr. Hot Shot. You’re the one who snuck up behind me! What kind of idiot does that?! UGH! Why am I bothering arguing with you! Stupid jocks like you need to be taught a lesson!” He scoffed rolling his eyes at the known strong girl of this school, “And slow girls like you need to get a hint that they don’t have to beat every guy at an argument – that also includes not bruising their friggin faces!” You could see between the two have an imaginary spark; glaring at each other murderously.

“ALRIGHT BREAK IT UP!”

Rough hands separated the two opposite es from each other and gave a cold stare. The young Ji Hyo cursed quietly thinking of a way to get out the troublesome situation, “M-Mr. Shim I can explain-” The man directed his eyes towards the helpless girl and smirked, “Oh yeah? Then explain yourself Ms. Im.” She coughed lightly before explaining, “Well you see this stupid guy who calls himself ‘The World’s Greatest Jock’ snuck up behind me without my knowledge and I…I uh…kind of punched him…” She smiled sheepishly rubbing the nape of her neck nervously seeing the teacher in front of her obviously not amused. “Well you haven’t heard my side of the Mr. Shim! I tried getting to school as fast I could knowing I’d be late, but little miss ‘I’m So Tough’ got in the way. And like a gentlemen I waited behind her hoping she’d move, but no! All I get in return is a punch in the face!” She quickly shot a bitter look and explained herself once again, “But in honesty Mr.Shim it’s his fault for not saying anything for the last five minutes of just standing!”

“I thought you’d turn around like a normal Netizen! BUT NO! A punch in the face, alas! Let’s bow down to the best known girl fighter Cheon Seong Im!”

“Oh shut up you stupid jock! Stop acting so cocky like this is entirely my fault! YOU’RE AT FAULT FOR THIS TOO!”

“AM NOT!”

“ARE TOO!”

“AM NOT YOU IDIOTIC DENSE GIRL!”

“ARE TOO YOU BASTARD FOOTBALL JOCK!”

“ENOUGH!”

The two were startled at the sudden anger scream from the teacher who stared at both of them furiously; red faced. “This stupid nonsense is annoying my ears! Detention for BOTH OF YOU. Cheon Seong Im and Kang Gary I’ll be seeing you two at the principal’s office after school, got it? Now hurry and get back to class! First period is starting!” With that the man left with a huff inside the school building only leaving the two alone.

“It’s still your fault,” The girl sneered at the boy who now was also staring back at her. “Oh. The joy. You’re still holding up a grudge.” Gary replied sarcastically already walking ahead of the tantrum girl who had stormed after him, “SHUT UP! I DON’T HOLD GRUDGES!!!”

The two figures were bickering loudly leaving a figure from afar watching intently.

“T-that was Kang Gary just now?!” 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Poko24Makashi's Note:

OMG! I apologize greatly to you guys ;___; But I love you all (my subscribers and silent readers) for staying with this story from the long hiatus! >__<''' I thank you guys a lot, really :))) I promise I'll make another update for you guys...which by the way I am working on now :D Hope you'll stay with me until the end! ^__^

- Comments and revieews?! XD <3