Confession of a friend.

A beautiful place.

 

Chapter 5: Confession of a friend.

Months have passed and Minseok still worked at the café, together with his friends.

After he introduced his friends to Kris and Kris had told them more about the café, they immediately started on getting the shop ready to open. His friends and Kris were more than happy about this all. They all enjoyed their work a lot. After 2 weeks they finally could open the shop.

The shop was doing great. Their popularity rose after their opening, making them one of the most popular café’s around the city. It’s filled with customers every single day, mostly girls.

They are known for their delicious sandwiches and pastries, which were made by Kyungsoo, Kris and their new co-worker, Joonmyun. And not to forget their hot waiters.

“Hey, Sehun-ah. ” Jongin called out, when he saw his best friend coming back to the bar from an order. He looked up blankly, waiting for Jongin to continue, as the latter was making a macchiato for Chanyeol’s order. “Did you already make a move on Joonmyun-hyung?”

Jongin smirked when he saw his best friend’s reaction, but it faltered when the latter smirked back. Chanyeol just sniggered as he took the plate with macchiato and cake and walked away hurriedly to the table.

“Of course I did, Jongin-ah. I’m not as slow as you and Kyungsoo-hyung.”

Jongin blushed and was left speechless.

Just when he thought of a counter attack, Minseok interrupted them.

“Two coffees and a cappuccino for table 12!” Minseok put the order in the computer, while Jongin hurriedly started to warm some milk and prepare the coffee machine for three cups of coffee so that Minseok could take it with him right away.  He took three cups with dish and put the cups in the coffee machine, before he started to foam the milk.

Meanwhile Minseok scribbled something on his notebook. “Sehun-ah, did you already take the order from table 7?” He looked to his left where Sehun was standing.

“Yes, hyung! Jongdae-hyung is already making it!” The youngest answered. He pointed to Jongdae, who was putting chocolate sauce on the scoops of vanilla ice cream, almost finishing his ‘Dame Blanche’.

 Minseok heard the door close and looked around to greet the new customers. He was about to walk to them, but noticed Baekhyun was also walking toward them and took them to their table. Minseok smiled proudly, they were really doing great.

Minseok heard Jongin call him. “Thanks Jongin-ah! You’re the best!” He took the plate and moved to the table of the order.

 

~~~~

They were all done with cleaning the shop and closed the café. They all gathered in the dressing room in the back of the place. The room was filled with groans and complaints. It had been another busy and long day and all of them were happy it was finally over.

“How can it be so busy every day? Are those girls rich or something? Coming over every day, tsk.” Baekhyun whined as he leaned against his boyfriend’s chest. The other’s laughed at him as they continued to change their clothes.

“Yeah, he has a point there. It’s really crazy how some girls come over every day!” Sehun whined also. He must have been really tired, since Oh Sehun never whines.

“It’s mean to talk like that about them. They come here to see you too.” Joonmyun scolded. “You should respect the customers some more.”

Sehun hated it whenever Joonmyun said that to him. It was like he chose those strange girls over him, while the only reason why he complained about them was because they are always all over Joonmyun. Who cares that Joonmyun is hot! He was his, they should back off already.

“But hyung~”

Joonmyun just ignored it. He knew he couldn’t go against Sehun’s aegyo attacks, so he decided to look the other way and start a conversation with Minseok.

“Hyung, are you okay? You always overwork!”

“Hyung~. Don’t ignore me!” Sehun whined again as he stomped his feet on the ground and hit Joonmyun’s arm softly. He heard Jongin snicker behind him.

Is that what you meant with ‘making a move’?” Sehun turned around and glared at the slightly older boy.

“I’m fine Joonmyun, really.” Minseok smiled at the Joonmyun to assure the latter that he was really okay, just a slightly tired like all of them. “You should be more worried about them.” He pointed to Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Jongin and Sehun. “They have to pull off an all-nighter, right guys?”

The four groaned as they remembered all the work they had to do before tomorrow for college. their life… They all had planned not  to think about it, until later tonight, but Minseok just had to ruin everything.

“Sehun-ah…”

“Jongin-ah…”

Joonmyun and Kyungsoo looked disappointed at the two youngest. “You guys didn’t make anything again?” Kyungsoo started, making Jongin feel guilty.

“You promised me you would work harder on schoolwork from now on.” Joonmyun continued, also making Sehun feel guilty now.

How did I fall for him?’ The youngest boys both thought. Never did they think they would fall for some studious persons, let along studious persons who made them also do their homework. “We will.” Both groaned.

 Kyungsoo and Joonmyun smiled happily, before Kris came in.

“You all did a great job guys. I’ll treat you guys for dinner, so hurry up!”

They all cheered, already feeling hungry and delighted that Kris is going to treat them. Not that he never treats them, since he treats them at least thrice a week.

They all hurried to get dressed aside from Minseok and Jongdae.

“Minseok-ah… Can I speak with you for a moment once they’re gone?”

Minseok nodded with a smile. “Sure!”

Once everyone left the room, Jongdae sat down on the bench that was placed right under their locker. Minseok looked around, before sitting down next to the boy. He wasn’t really sure what Jongdae wanted to talk about, but it was making him feel nervous.

“Minseok… I want to tell you something. It’s been bothering me for a while now… I really wanted to tell you this.” Jongdae stared at his shoe as if it was the most interest thing in the world. He tried to get the courage to look at Minseok.

“It’s okay Jongdae, you can tell me anything.”

 Jongdae finally managed face Minseok. “I love you.”

“W-What? J-Jongdae, what are you saying? ” Minseok was surprised and was sure he heard wrong. No way that Jongdae had said ‘I love you’ in that kind of way. He must have heard wrong and Jongdae was saying it in a brother-like way. Yes, that’s right.

“I’m in love with you, Minseok.” Jongdae said firmly, trying hard to make Minseok understand that he was serious right now.

“Jongdae- I-” The oldest was more than shocked. Minseok didn’t know how to react. He didn’t want to hurt Jongdae, his close friend, but he couldn’t accept him either. “I’m sorry…” He whispered, before pulling Jongdae in a tight hug. “I’m really sorry.”

 “Is it because of Kris-hyung?”

Minseok pulled away, confusion written all over his face. “Huh? Why?”

“Well, everyone knows how close you and Kris are.” Jongdae blushed slightly, suddenly embarrassed at what he said. Kris was really the first one who crossed his mind when Minseok rejected him.

Minseok laughed softly and shook his head. “We’re only good friends… Actually… I love someone else already. My first love.”

 Jongdae raised his eye brow. He never heard about Minseok his first love before. “Who?”

Minseok didn’t answer and just stood up. “Let’s go! They are waiting.”

~~~~

It was a day after Jongdae’s confession. He still hadn’t managed to talk with Jongdae since they didn’t have any classes together today and Minseok was helping out Sehun during his breaks with his homework. It was one of those unusual days, when Sehun wanted real help with his homework (because a certain guardian told the poor guy he had a thing for smart guys) and not just copying everything from the older one.

He wanted to talk with Jongdae after school, but Minseok totally forgot the latter had to work early today, together with Chanyeol, Jongin and Baekhyun, so that wasn’t an option either.

Now Minseok sat in his room together with Kyungsoo, working hard on their homework even if it wasn’t even due this week. They were both bored and it wouldn’t harm anyone to finish their next week homework, right?

Both of them also had a day off from work, since it was less busy on Tuesdays, so they could also take a rest from work.

Kyungsoo noticed Minseok was quieter than usually. He looked to Minseok, who was trying hard to figure out the question he was working on. Kyungsoo nudged Minseok’s side, making the latter look up confused.

“Huh?” Minseok asked blankly.

“What’s wrong with you hyung?” Kyungsoo continued to nudge the older one’s side. Minseok started giggling, while trying to get Kyungsoo’s hand away.

“I’ll tell you! Stop doing that!” Kyungsoo finally stopped his nudges, much to Minseok’s relieve. He breathed in, trying to get his mind straight before telling Kyungsoo what happened the day before. “Jongdae confessed to me.” He sighed as he remembered it all again.

 “And? You two are dating now?!” Kyungsoo exclaimed happily. He had this dreamily look on his face and Minseok knew the latter was thinking of other things than what had actually happened.

 “I think I broke his heart.” The oldest answered dejectedly, looking down to his lap.

 “So you rejected him… I thought you two were cute though.” Minseok looked up. Kyungsoo went from a smile on his face to a pout.

 “But he’s my friend!”

 “Jongin and me too right, and you said we would make a cute couple too and that we should date already.” Kyungsoo said in a-matter-of-fact like way.

Minseok snorted, wondering if Kyungsoo was an idiot or what to actually compare his own situation with Minseok’s relationship.

“But it’s different, you and Jongin obviously like each other, while I-…” Before Minseok could continue, Kyungsoo already interrupted him.

 “You don’t like Jongdae? And for your information, I still don’t think Jongin likes me… I think he likes someone else…” Kyungsoo pouted once again at Minseok. Kyungsoo really had no idea anymore about Jongin’s feelings. One moment he feels like Jongin really likes like him, and the next moment he feels like Jongin just sees him like his hyung.

“I-I do. I like him as a friend! And Kyungsoo, are you blind? Jongin is all ov-”

“Shh~” Kyungsoo ssh-ed cutely, putting his finger on his lips and eyes closed. Minseok chuckled as he realized how cute Kyungsoo looked. Jongin was one lucky, yet extremely slow bastard.

“We’re talking about Jongdae now, not Jongin.”

“Tsk, tsk, trying to change the subject.” While actually, Minseok himself was trying to change the subject. He preferred to talk about Kyungsoo’s love life rather than his own.

“Whatever. So… Why did you reject him?” Kyungsoo didn’t fall for it, Unfortunaly for Minseok.

“Well… He’s my friend and I don’t want to lose him… I don’t think I can love him yet… And I don’t think we can keep being friends if we were to break up and-”

“Slow down, slow down hyung! What do you mean with yet? So you can love him?!” Kyungsoo seriously only heard what he wanted to hear and that were only positive things. He was eagerly asking Minseok more now.

 Minseok sighed. Kyungsoo was unbelievable sometimes. “No Kyungsoo. Well… Maybe I can someday. But not now. I still love- No nevermind.”

 “Hyung… You’re in love?! TELL ME MORE! WHO IS IT?!” Kyungsoo clapped his hands happily again, more than excited by the new information he gathered. He always gets excited when it was about love. He didn’t really care right now if it as Jongdae or not.  

“Haha, hyung, why so excited?” Minseok laughed out loud when he saw Kyungsoo’s eyes gleaming from excitement, like a kid who was about to receive an ice cream. 

 “Tell me~ Who is it. Who is it~” Kyungsoo tugged at his hyung’s shirt.

Minseok knew Kyungsoo was one of the persons, aside from his brother, who he trusted to tell this and was actually comfortable to do so.

“Luhan.”

“Huh?”

 “His name… It’s Luhan.”

-end of Confession of a friend-

 

a/n: Sorry for the grammatical errors in this chapter, i will correct them later!! and the -ish end... I'm  sorry too... 

Now, almost all the members are in the story!! And almost all the pairings are introduced~ Guess who and which pairing the last one is hahaha,  hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!! 

My internet connection is being weird, but if it works long enough, then there will also be an update for Into your world!