Hello Baby~[Episode 1/Part 4]

Zodiac: New Co-ed group

[NINJA TURTLE]

Mei let out a small shriek of shock while Jan burst out laughing, enjoying his fellow 95liners pain. 

She grabbed at her long hair for a second, unable to believe what was happening. She took a deep breath before dropping to all fours, crawling painfully slow.

"Praying!" Jan called, trying to distract her. 

She scowled at him before jumping to her feet, sending a fly kick at him. He flinched, diving behind Merry who burst out laughing.

"Turtle..." Aeji murmured carefully, studying Mei. 

She nodded, sending another kick in Jan's direction.

"Ninja...?" Haeseok muttered when Hyunseok nudged her, mouthing the word to her. 

"Ninja Turtle??" Jaeyoung and Carson murmured, staring at each other in disbelief.

 

[CORRECT]

[Team Carson wins!]

"IN YOUR FACE!" Mei yelled triumphantly, punching Jan's arm in joy while the rest of her team cheered.

Merry grinned at Hyunseok who merely shrugged, shaking his head, "When it comes to love, everyone becomes a fool."

[Very true maknae!]

"Now c'mon, let's go!" Merry urged, leading the way towards the vans.

[She must be worried for Daejung]

A bubble with Daejung's face in it hovered over her head, her expression worried. 

"Aren't we playing another game?" Skyler asked the staff who nodded, "Later. You have a recording to go to now."

He blinked, "Oh..." with a shrug, he walked off, his arm slung around Stephanie who was excited to be going to their next schedule.

[They make a cute couple~~]

The scene ends with each ZODIAC member boarding the van and driving off.

In their dorms miles away, Daejung straps Nora and Nathan into his car before driving off to the MUSICBANK practice.


OFF CAMERA:

"Tired..." Hyunseok muttered, his head on Haeseok's shoulder as they shared earphones in the van. Jaeyoung was slumped in his seat, fast asleep while Carson drove with ease, a huge difference to Serri and Jessica's own reckess driving. Merry sat in the back, staring outside at the passing scenery. The tranquil music of Lucid Fall filled the van, leading everyone to a state of peacful sleep.

Meanwhile in the other van, Jan and Mei's arguments can be heard along with loud Hip Hop music.

"YAH!" Jan scowled from the backseat, reaching forward to pull Mei's face towards him. She laughed, sticking her tongue out at him, "I told you I hit hard!"

"Still!" he yelled in outrage, his forehead growing red from the power of her hit. 

Skyler sighed from the driver's seat, "No-one told you to lose Jan." he replied cooly, quite used to the sight.

"Huh! AGAIN!" Jan yelled, sticking his fist out for another game of rock papers scissors. 

Mei grinned at him slyly, "You asked for it!"

"Okay~~GO! ROCK PAPERS SCISSORS!"

A huge roar of victory exploded from Jan and he immediately reached out for Mei, "COME TO ME!"

Aeji burst out laughing and Stephanie stiffled her own grin, her fingers tapping along to the music playing from the radio. Jessica perked up when a new song began to play, "I love this song!" she cried along with Aeji, the two girls laughing as they high-fived, singing along to SHINEE's Why so serious.

Aeji began to squeal when Taemin's part came along, making the others stare at her questioningly. 

"Aeji~~" Stephanie grinned, nudging the younger member with a sly grin. She blinked, "Huh? What?" She asked, confused by all the weird looks she was receiving except for Jan and Mei who were busy arguing. 

"You know. Taemin..." Jessica grinned, spinning around to stare at Babyji.

"What..." she blushed, her bangs covering her eyes slightly. 

"Siwon tells me you're always together." Jessica smirked, "He says you guys are always hiding out in staircases and empty practice rooms."
"Ooooh~~" Stephanie sang, hugging the blushing girl with a sweet grin, "Our Babyji is in love!"

"Unnie!" she murmured while Skyler shook his head in amusement, "Girls..." he sighed.

"But you know Steph. You and Nickhun..." Jessica began to say, her eyes twinkling. 

Stephanie immediately shut up, her eyes wide. She was spared answering by the loud shriek of pain that filled the van.

Even Skyler spun around briefly to check why Aeji had screamed. The answer was pretty obvious as she had Jan sitting on her lap, his eyes fixed on Mei's forehead, "AH-HA! REVENGEE!"

"There's no stopping him..." Skyler muttered, his lips twitching up in amusement as he watched the two friends fighting.

Eventually, everyone arrived at the KBS building, Jaeyoung, Carson, Merry, Haeseok and Hyunseok all had a good rest while Skyler, Stephanie, Jessica, Aeji, Jan and Mei looked like zombies.

Merry frowned, holding her arms out as Aeji collapsed into them groaning, "Their monsters!" she murmured, stumbling forward to Jaeyoung who carefully led her into the building where MUSICBANK was shot. 

Merry turned, staring as Daejung's car pulled in, his blond hair just visible from behind his windshield. He stepped out a second later, his eyes sunken in while Nora and Nathan hopped out of the car with his aid. He held each of their hands, having to bend to match their heights. He vaguely let them drag him forward, watching as they hugged Merry happily, "Eomma!" they cried.

She grinned, turning to Daejung who stared into space, "You okay?"

"Emhiml..ejioe.." he muttered back, bowing his face into her shoulder, "Never leave me alone like that again...that was scary." he mumbled like a child. 

She rolled her eyes, but patted his back nonetheless, "Alright." she promised.  

"Aye! Lovebirds!" The two turned to Aeji who winked cheekily, "C'mon! We have to get our makeup done!" Merry and Daejung exchanged a look, a weird feeling flowing between them before each picked up a kid, rushing to join the other members of ZODIAC. 


MUSIC BANK FILMING

"Nae! May all the singers come on stage!" MC Seyeong and Jinwoon said, clapping, welcoming all the singers onstage. ZODIAC's fans cheered loudly as they stepped forward, distinct by the different Zodiac signs engraved onto their clothes. Stephanie burst out laughing at something Haeseok had said, her eyes shining while someone watched her from a distance. 

He felt his heart race at her beauty, a smile stretching across his own face without him knowing it. He was frozen on spot, hesitant to approach her. But a hard smack on the back brought him back to earth. Jun. K grinned, jerking his head forward, "It's time Nickhun." he grinned, wrapping an arm reassuringly around his shoulders.

Nickhun merely grinned, staring out over the dozens of HOTTEST's who had come to watch them. He could hear them cheer as the 2PM members took centerstage, preparing to hear the results of todays MUSICBANK. Somehow, that made him more nervous. 

"Nae~ please show us the results!" MC Jinwoon grinned, staring at the screen intently. The numbers began to change, rising and falling until finally...

"AND 2PM's A.D.T.O.Y takes first place! Congratulations!" The two MC's cheered, Jinwoon pulling Taecyeon into a hug while Carson patted Jun.K with a grin. 

"Good job." he said, proud of his friends. Jun. K grinned back, waving the trophy proudly while Nickhun just clapped,looking extremely nervous. He was vaguely aware of everything that was happening. The confetti that was falling, the cheering voices, the lights...

He took a deep breath in and turned, surprised to see that people were already climbing off stage. His eyes widened, searching through the crowd desperately.

'Don't tell me she left!' he groaned inwardly, his head swivelling. A flood of relief filled him however when he saw her hovering at the foot of the steps, staring at him hestitatingly. He smiled and nothing else mattered at that moment.

He didn't notice anything. Not even the low whispers that erupted through the crowd at his strange behavior. He could only see her as he rushed forward, pulling her on stage.

Nickhun confidently lifted his mike to his lips and raised his hand laced tightly around Stephanie's into the air, "Everyone! This is the woman I love!" he cried, his eyes shining with passion. 

His words were followed by various reactions, none of them sensible. The 2PM members looked at him in amusement, Chanseong and Taecyeon cheering while Wooyoung and Junho burst out laughing. Encouraged, Nickhun continued, ignoring Stephanie's shocked expression.

"I want to love her with all my heart. And I don't want to hide a single part of my feelings. Not from her, and not from you. Will you cheer us on so I can show her how much she means to me?" 

Screams of encouragment rose up from the crowd, shocking Stephanie rigid. She stood frozen, her eyes fixed on Nickhun's face as he bowed. He then turned to her, pulling her into a tight hug which lifted her briefly off the ground. She felt the warmth of his strong arms around her and began slowly to melt out of her shock, "H-huh?" she mumbled, blushing faintly. 

Nickhun laughed, gently kissing the crown of her head, "I love you Stephanie. I always have. I always will."

"DAEBAKKKKKK!!" Mei, Aeji and Haeseok squealed, spazzing like mad. They hugged each other, tears strangely lingering in their own eyes as they jumped around screaming, "He's so frikkin hot!!!!" 

Meanwhile Jessica looked on proudly, her arms crossed in amusement, "Hmm...I guess that's another couple made in Zodiac." she grinned, tilting her head towards Jaeyoung who clapped on looking like he was punched in the gut, "Since when have they been dating?"

He asked, dazed to Skyler who grinned, slapping his shoulder reassuringly, "As of now apparently."

Carson was smiling like a proud parent, clapping for no apparent reason while Daejung was whooping, jumping around happily with his arms around Merry. Hyunseok meanwhile was sobbing into Jan's shoulder.

"Yah! Why're you crying?!" he asked, flustered at the maknae's behaviour.

"It's-it's...SO BEAUTIFUL!" Hyunseok howled, gripping tighter on Jan who freaked out, "Yah!"

Stephanie also began to tear up, her gaze fixed on Nickhun's. He smiled at her, tenderly wiping away her tears, "Aw, c'mon. Don't cry!" he murmured, pulling her into another hug. 

Just then the ZODIAC and 2PM members rushed forward, carrying balloons and confetti. 

"CONGRATULATIONS!" they cried, throwing everything into the air, leading to a huge parade of color.

And under the lights in front of many important people...

The Stephkhun couple was born!!! ^^