Hello Baby~[Episode 1/Part 3]

Zodiac: New Co-ed group

[Back to Daddy Daejung...]

"AH!" Daejung wailed, kneeling beside Nathan and Nora who were crying so much their faces were turning red. Daejung panicked, flapping his arms around like a mad duck, "Nora~ Nathan! Look at daddy~ C'mon look at daddy!" he cooed, doing aegyo to try and make them feel better. But it had no effect. It actually made it worse. 

"No~ it's okay! Look~ bbuing bbuing! Bbuing bbuing!" he grinned hopefully, cupping each of their faces in his large hands, but nothing happened.

[So begins Daejung's Smile Show.]

[Act 1: Aegyo]

"Nathan~lookie look! Bbuing bbuing! A-ing~~~" he winked at Nathan, swinging him around in his arms while making baby sounds and when he saw no change, he spun around to Nora clapping his hands. 

"Nora! Nora! Look at appa! Look at appa!" he did the 'bbuing bbuing' act, sending little hearts flying at her but she just continued to ignore him. He bobbed his head side-to-side, making little bunny ears with his fingers, but neither Nora nor Nathan payed any attention to him.

[Fail 1...]

[Act 2: Bribery]

"Nathan! Nora? Daddy will make you yummy food! I'll buy you a robot, huh? Don't cry! NO! LOOK! PEEK-A-BOO!" he covered his face in his hands as if that would stop them from seeing him. They paused for half-a-second to stare at him like he was crazy and when he peeked up, they continued.

"Umm, do you want candy? Let me give you candy, do you like candy?" he asked, patting their backs in what he thought was a soothing manner. When he got no response, he sighed, bowing his head in defeat.

[Fail 2...]

[Act 3: Threatening]

"If you don't stop crying," he growled, trying to look scary, "the Marshmallow Goblins will come to eat you! Grrr!" he roared, making claws with his  fingers while growling like a monster. He decided to howl as well for extra impact

[Is he trying to imitate EXO?]

EXO's Wolf began to play along with the image of Daejung howling at the kids who decided to run away from him, thinking he was a monster. 

"No! Wait!" he called, chasing after them into the bedroom where they jumped into Jan's unmade bed.

[Major fail 3...]

[What comes next?]

"I'm sorry!" he wailed, slumping to his side while fake sobbing into his hands, "Daddy is sorry!" he moaned, his shoulders heaving with his fake sobs. They paused, poking their heads out to stare at him from under the covers. They exchanged a look before Nathan lowered himself to the floor, poking Daejung's stomach slightly, "Appa?" he asked, lightly tapping Daejung's arm. He continued to howl, crying endlessly. 

[That's our childish Daejung....]

Nora crouched down next to him, pressing her small hands over his heart, "Appa! Does it hurt? Eomma says that if someone cries, their heart is hurting. Do you want me to make it better?" she asked, her wide eyes shining with worry. 

Daejung peeked up at them, frowning, "Sniff sniff." he pouted, pushing himself upright. He opened his arms wide and welcomed them to sit on his lap, staring at them sternly, "Nathan and Nora. Do you swear never to cry again?" he asked them with a stern expression.

"Nae..." they replied sheepishly, hooking their pinkies through his. He broke into a grin and swooped them up into his arms, carrying them both into the kitchen, "C'mon, let's make breakfast."

[Job well done Daddy Daejung!]

Meanwhile...

"NATHAN!" Stephanie finally shrieked when Skyler began to blink at them cutely, trying to make his eyes as big as possible. 

"YES!" he cried in relief, slapping her a high-five before racing to sit down. Merry scrambled forward next, looking at her word.

[AEGYO]

She hesitated before balling her fists by her cheeks, awkwardly doing aegyo while everyone stared at her.

[...]

[What do we do with this awkward silence?]

"Merry?" Jaeyoung asked in concern from the side, worried for his fellow leader and her strange behaviour. 

Jan cleared his throat, his eyes wet from trying to hold back his tears. He snorted as he raised an eyebrow at her, "Aegyo?"

She nodded, hastily sitting while Jan ran up next, staring in shock.

[DINOSAUR]

He groaned and spun around to glare at the staff incredulously, "HOW THE HECK DO YOU DESCRIBE A-"

"JUST GO MORON!" Mei scowled from the side. He stuck his tongue out at her before sighing. He eventually flapped his hands, screaming, "DAH~!"  sounding like a chicken being strangled. Team Carson burst into laughter while Carson stiffled his grin, trying not to laugh at Jan's ridiculous imitation of a dinosaur. 

"What the heck are you doing?" Skyler muttered with a wry shake of the head. 

[AND TIMES UP!]

"What was that?" Jessica murmured to Jan as they took their seats on the side while team Carson moved into position. He rolled his eyes at her, "What, haven't you ever heard of a pcterodactyl before?" he scowled, glaring at the stares of utter confusion.

[As expected of the choding Jan...]

Jaeyoung sort of just stared at the strange dancer while Skyler sighed in defeat, "Do you think before you speak, or does everything pop out in a blur?"

"You're mean." Jan retorted, sticking his tongue out at him.

"Anyways~~~" Aeji grinned, trying to lead the conversation away from Jan's strange dinosaur talk. 

"Alright team Carson, you ready?" Hyunseok grinned, holding the sketchbook in his arms happily. Haeseok stood, chewing on her lips but smiled when Hyunseok waved at her, giving her a thumbs up.

[Young love~]

Each member of Team Carson stared at the PD expectantly, waiting for their cue.

[GO!]

[NORA]

Haeseok mimed having a doll in her arms, dancing around with it while blinking cutely. Hyunseok began to spazz, skipping around on spot while pointing at her, gushing quietly.

"Ghost bride!" Jan chirped from the sides but his voice was drowned out by the others. 

"NORA!" Jaeyoung, Aeji and Mei cried, slapping high-fives while Carson rushed to take her place. 

[DIAPER]

"Oh dear..." he murmured, cupping his chin thoughtfully. His thoughful silence dragged on until the members began blurting complete nonsense at him.

"@!JDIE*&%!" Mei screamed at him, her arms flapping madly. 

[She's also speaking dinosaur...]

Eventually, Carson began to draw a triangle in the air before miming him putting it on, lifting one long leg at a time. Each members face was frustrated, no one being able to figure out what he was doing.

"Diaper!" Jan blurted the answer by mistake. 

"Why yes." Carson grinned, leisurely taking his place while Stephanie and Jessica proceeded to slap the dancer on the back, "YAH! How could you give them the answer?!" Stephanie cried in outrage watching as Jan recoiled from them, "Noona!"

Laughing, Aeji took her place, staring at her word.

[CANDY]

"DU FISH!" she cried before mimicking H.O.T's Candy, humming the tune along.

"Candy." Carson answered easily with a grin. 

Mei rushed to take Aeji's place and immediately screamed when she saw her word.

[What could it possibly be...?]

---

"Appa! Are you a babo?" Nora asked, blinking at him as he stared at the toaster. 

"Yes, yes, yes." Daejung answered absent-mindedly continuing to stare like it was a monster ready to bite him. He lifted it, staring at the bottom only to be attacked by bits of burnt bread.

"GAH!" he yelped, throwing it away from him before backing several steps away, coughing. Nora and Nathan looked up from their glasses of milk, "Appa??"

"How about we eat cereal for breakfast." Daejung muttered, immediately giving up on cooking.

[After breakfast...]

"No, no, no! Now! C'mon! That's not fair!" Daejung yelled watching as Nathan ran out of the bathroom , his underwear wrapped around his head. He groaned, lifting Nora with one arm while chasing after Nathan with a pair of pants in hand, "YOUNG MAN! THIS IS A FAMILY SHOW!" he scowled, wrestling Nathan into some clothes before carrying him back into the bathroom. 

With a sigh, he squirted toothpaste onto each of their toothbrushes, sticking them into their mouths before slumping onto the toilet seat, exhausted.

[Aged +10years]

"Okay kids, lets go meet up with the other's."