Suprise~

Zodiac: New Co-ed group

After the broadcast….


[At ZODIAC’s dorms…]

The front door creaked open, the figure of a tall blond male walking in.

“Man I’m tired…” Daejung commented, shaking his head wearily. He slumped into one of the many couches, groaning. Merry rolled her eyes, chasing after him, “Yah!” she scolded, slapping his broad back. He recoiled, rubbing the place she hit, “That hurt!” he whined, pouting.

“Now, now, get along ya here?” Stephanie called as she walked in, Carson following with his arms full of groceries. He ducked down to avoid hitting his head on the doorframe.

[The downfall of being so tall~]

Jaeyoung yawned, stretching as he walked in, carrying several costumes in his arms, “What d’you guys want for dinner?” he asked, heading to the kitchen.

“FOOOOD!” Stephanie sang, turning as the maknae line walked in.

[How can anyone be so hungry all the time?]

Haeseok and Hyunseok collapsed in the doorway, still dressed in their stage clothes. Jan smiled gleefully, throwing himself over them, “I WILL CRUSH YOU!” he roared, kicking his legs as he rolled over them.

[We apologize on his behalf]

Mei rolled her eyes, stepping over the ever hyper boy, “Grow up.” She grinned, turning as a loud scream erupted from behind her. Aeji lay flat on her back, her eyes wide as Jan attempted to pull her into a half nelson. Jessica and Skyler appeared in the doorway, each carrying a bag stuffed with basic necessities.
“Yah!” Skyler scowled, lowering the bag to grab Jan by the ears.

[Mommy Skyler to the rescue!]

“Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow! NOT THE EARS!” he yelled as Skyler dragged him into the living room.
Carson turned, hoisting Aeji up effortlessly. She smiled up at him, “thanks oppa~”

Hyunseok groaned, squinted up at the bright lights, “I’m sleepy!” he whined. Haeseok nodded, yawning by his side, “And hungry.” She mumbled, snuggling into his shoulder.

“JAN! KEEP THEM AWAKE!” Jaeyoung yelled from the kitchen, frowning as Stephanie peaked over his shoulder, sniffing the spoon he was using to cook. He sighed, handing her the spoon. Stephanie cheered, laughing evilly as she skipped out of the kitchen, a jar of peanut butter and spoon in hand.

She crouched down by Hyunseok and Haeseok’s side, digging a huge wad of peanut butter out. She pried each maknae’s mouth open, scooping a wad of peanut butter into each person’s mouth.

“Muhahahahaa~” she laughed, skipping away.

“Steph!” Jessica scolded, wiping at her makeup, “Their going to choke!” she said, following Merry as she passed by, tying her hair up.

[Meanwhile….]
“YAH!” Skyler yelled, chasing after Jan as he ran around, screaming at the top of his lungs, “I promise I won’t hit you!” he growled when a pillow flew at his head.

[Don’t they get sick of fighting?]

“That’s what you always say!” Jan shouted back, diving behind Jessica who narrowed her eyes at him, “C’mere!” she said, reaching out to wipe his makeup.

Daejung meanwhile groaned from his perch on the couch. Aeji and Mei each sat next to him, poking his sides every time he dozed off.

“Let me sleep!” he whined, pulling a pillow over his face.

“Jaeyoung oppa said to make sure no one sleeps.” Aeji responded, slapping his stomach when his eyes slid shut.

[They make a good team]

He let out another groan, bolting to his feet. He dragged himself into his shared bedroom, leaning against the door as he searched for the lightswitch.

[Their so unsuspecting]

A sudden weight on his leg made his sleep disappear.

Daejung froze, staring in shock at the small thing clinging to his leg, “AEJI! MEI!” he yelled, stumbling back several steps, “I think your dolls have come to life!”

[Because that makes total sense~]

The two girls poked their heads around the corner, each screaming in surprise.

“Guys?” Jaeyoung called worriedly from the kitchen. Skyler and Merry ran to check up on the two girls, each coming to a stop in front of the door.

“What’s everyone doing here?” Jessica asked, pulling a bare-faced Jan with her. Stephanie was close behind, spoon stuck in . Carson poked his head out from the bathroom, covering his bare chest with a towel, “Guys?” he called, walking over. Jaeyoung was the last to join their circle of silence, his eyebrows raised in surprise.

“Alright guys…I think someone’s keeping some major secrets.” Daejung started, taking another step back. It laughed in delight, clapping as it followed.

“Whose is it?” Jan asked, crouching down to its eye level.

“Yah.” Skyler scolded, slapping the back of his head, “You don’t call a baby ‘it’”

His words seemed to stir something in the members. Aeji and Mei crouched down by Jan’s side, squealing in joy, “OH MY GOD! HE’S SO CUTE!” they cried, pulling the child into their arms.

“He’s a boy!” Aeji cooed, shaking him up and down. The smile widened on his face, his big brown eyes scrunching up cutely.

“Aw~” Merry smiled, punching Daejung lightly on the arm when he continued backing away in terror, “He’s only a baby. Nothing to be scared about.” She grinned, waving at him.

He waved shyly back, letting out a squeal as he hid his face into Aeji’s shoulder, embarrassed.

“Oh~~~” Jessica cooed, crouching down by the two girls, “what’s your name?” she asked, holding her finger out to him. He curled his hand around hers, shaking her finger, “Nathan!” he smiled, giggling.

“Ah~!” Skyler spazzed, his maternal extinct kicking in.

“What’s your name, w-what’s your name?” Jan sang, grinning.

Skyler chose to ignore him, crouching down by Nathan’s side, “Hey buddy~ I’m Jaemin. Whatcha’ doing here bud?” he cooed, pinching his cheeks.

Nathan giggled, running back into the room. A second later, he returned with a little girl who was busy rubbing her eyes. She blinked blearily around at the people hovering over them before smiling, “Annyeonghasaeyo~” she sang, bowing 90degrees.

“Seo Nora imnida~” she smiled, waving with both hands at all the strangers.

Jaeyoung frowned suddenly, poking Merry’s shoulder. She turned to stare at him questioningly, “Don’t tell me you’re scared of children too.”

“No, no…it’s not that. D’you suppose….you know.” He mouthed the words, ‘Hello Baby’ at her, watching her expression flicker momentarily. She frowned, “It’s a possibility. How else do you explain two kids magically appearing in our dorms one day?”

Carson blinked as Nora hugged his leg, refusing to let go, “Hi…” he said awkwardly, waving down at her.

“So cuteeeee~” Mei squealed, hopping around gleefully, “Can we keep them?”

“I vote against that…” Daejung muttered under his breath.

But his voice was washed out by a sudden scream. He jumped, spinning around to see Jan trying to calm a crying Nathan, “I’m sorry!” he begged, rubbing his hands together, “I’msorry,I’msorry,I’msorry!!!!!”

[ZODIAC….]

[We welcome you to parenthood]


your babies....

Nathan

Nora


yo okay people.......so if you want to add or change your love interest or whatever....PM. Cuz i'm baaaaaaackkkK~~~~~