Hello Baby~[Episode 1/Part 2]

Zodiac: New Co-ed group

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Stephanie, Merry and Hyunseok screamed as the car jerked forward.

There came an earsplitting crash followed by a screech and thud.

[What happened…?!]

The camera flew out of place, filming a cowering Hyunseok who had his face buried into Merry’s shoulder while his hands clasped Stephanie’s tightly.

[Even in this situation…Hyunseok’s a true lady’s man…?]

“Ow…” Jan growled, pushing himself off the floor, “Yah! How do you-“

“Shh.” Skyler hissed from the front. His glasses were lopsided and his face was extremely pale. He slowly released his grip on his seatbelt, slumping slowly in his seat, “Let me have a moment of peace.” He mumbled, clasping his hands together in a prayer, “Thank you for letting me live through another day.” He muttered, rocking back and forth hysterically. He took a deep breath before pushing himself upright, crossing his legs coolly.

[As expected from the chic city guy Skyler~]

“I-i-is it over?” Hyunseok trembled, peeking out from behind Merry’s shoulder. She grinned, chuckling in disbelief. Stephanie stared from her to Jessica before laughing too. She leant back in her seat, laughing loudly, “Oh my god Jessica!” she grinned, tears of laughter forming in her eyes, “How’d you know I like thrilling rides?”

[She really is the care-free angel!]

“Noona?” Hyunseok mumbled, tugging on Merry’s shirt, “What’s going on?” he asked, his face scrunched cutely. Stephanie’s smile widened as she pulled him into a bone-crushing hug, “Aigooo~ our maknae’s so cuuuute!” she cooed, lightly kissing the top of his head.

[Looks like there’s another baby ZODIAC needs to take care of!]

Jessica grinned, slamming down on the breaks. She spun around to face Hyunseok, holding a mascara wand in hand, “Well if you really wanna know what happened….”

[5minutes rewind]

“YAH!” Jan yelled, jabbing a finger madly outside. Jessica turned in time to see the giant hunk of metal collide with the front of the car.

Jan went flying to the carpet while everyone else screamed, preparing for impact. But nothing came.

[What exactly did she hit…?]

“YAH!” Jan roared, rubbing his head, “HOW DO YOU HIT A TRASHCAN?! IT’S THE SIZE OF A FREAKING MOUNTAIN!!!!!”

[Ah~ so she hit…]

“Don’t exaggerate Jan.” Jessica replied lazily, driving on like nothing happened, “It’s a trashcan, no biggie.”

“She’s mad.” Jan muttered, leaning back in his chair. As if she heard, Jessica slammed down on the breaks, sending everyone flying forward.

[Revenge~]

[Well, what’s Team Carson up to…?]

---

“Oh my god, THROW THEM OUT OF THE CAR!” Serri groaned, banging her head against the window. Carson glanced from an irritated CEO to the hyped up girls sitting behind him.

“GEURAE WOLF! NAEGA WOLF!” Mei and Haeseok sang while Aeji howled cutely.

“Umm…” Jaeyoung hid his smile by bowing his head, his shoulders shaking from laughing.

A small smile twitched across Carson’s lips as he turned to face the front, grinning.

“ARGH!” Serri roared as the girls launched into Xiu-min’s rap. Aeji rapped in what sounded like German, Haeseok rapped in Korean while Mei rapped in Chinese, producing a weird jumble of languages.

Jaeyoung calmly leant forward, back-hugging his younger sister. He whispered something in her ear making her turn to stare at him questioningly.

[Sibling love~]

“Du fish…” she grinned, turning back to the front to find Haeseok and Mei launching into a verse of B.A.P’s Hurricane.

[So talented~ always singing no matter where they are~]

“C’mon oppa, join us! We can’t hit all the high notes~” Haeseok whined cutely, tugging on Carson’s arm. He turned slowly, meeting eyes with Jaeyoung who shrugged.

“I have the feeling, we’ll be the ones kicked out if we don’t sing.” Jaeyoung grinned, clearing his throat. Carson chuckled, singing in his clear voice.
“WOOOOO!” The girls cheered singing and dancing along like crazy. Aeji stood slightly in her seat, head bashing while Haeseok began to dance like a pro. Meanwhile Mei was busy doing a bunch of waves, scrunching her face in concentration.

[That dance looks familiar….]

“Did Jan teach you that?” Carson asked suddenly, looking highly amused. Mei blushed, covering her face cutely, “No,no,nope,ofcoursenot!” she blurted suddenly in English. He chuckled, reaching out to ruffle her hair, “Of course he did. I’ve seen him practice that move a dozen times!”

“Ooooooooooh!” Aeji sang, nudging a blushing Mei.

“GEOJITMALIYA!” Haeseok suddenly roared. Mei and Aeji shared a look before both shouted, “SUCH A LIAR!”

“SEE ME! SEE ME! YAH! Wiseon jaya!”

“OI! CALM DOWN BEFORE I MAKE YOU WALK!” Serri scowled, a small smile twitching across her face.

“But ssaem…” Jaeyoung grinned, pointing, “We’re already here!”

---

Two vans pulled into the parking lot.

The door to Team Jessica’s van opens. Out walks a very sickly looking Skyler who’s supported by a grinning and lively Jessica. Hyunseok clung onto Stephanie’s shoulder, glancing this way and that nervously. Merry grinned, cupping her face from the sun while Jan skipped way ahead, screaming like a kid, “WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!” he cried, spinning around madly.

[Flower boy Jan is busy filming his own movie…?]

Team Carson’s doors open. Aeji, Mei and Haeseok skip out, arms linked as they began singing f(x)’s ‘First love.’

Jaeyoung yawned, stretching as he exited from the trunk. Carson ducked his head down to avoid hitting the frame. He squinted at the sun, “Ow…” he murmured, “It burns.”

[And it seems Carson’s busy filming an advert~]

“MEI!” A loud voice boomed.

[What…?]

Jan skipped over to Mei, scooping her up in his arms. He began spinning her around in circles while she screamed in protest.

[They seem….happy?]

“PUTMEDOWN!” Mei squealed, cupping her face in embarrassment.

“Jan….” Jaeyoung muttered, shaking his head wearily. He walked forward into the filming site; the other’s following his lead. Eventually, Jan seemed to realize everyone was gone before putting a very dizzy Mei back down. He threw his arms around her neck, pulling her forward, “Leggoo~” he smiled, skipping happily.

[There’s no stopping him…]

---

“Okay here goes the slate!” Aeji smiled, doing a V-sign, “1, 2, 3!” she clapped her hands together, rushing back to her spot next to Jaeyoung.

“Nae, welcome to the first episode of ZODIAC’s…”

“Hello BABY!” Everyone shouted, striking a pose each.

“Nae. Today is the day of our parent orientation.” Merry announced, glancing at the 10 members.

“You bet. Nae! PD-nim!” Stephanie smiled, “What’re we doing today?”

 

[Today, you will be competing as teams. It will be Team Carson vs Team Jessica. There will be 3 rounds. The best team will be rewarded and named the best parents. But the losing team will have to pay a penalty.]

 

“Are you kidding me?” Carson grinned as everyone turned to stare at him in shock. He shrugged, “Just thought I’d say it since Daejung’s not here.” He said sheepishly.

“Well, what’s the first mission?” Jessica asked, crossing her arms.

 

[First Round:]

To test the understanding and closeness of the teams…

Express with your body; SPEED QUIZ

Each team will be given 30seconds.

There will be a total of 12 questions.

The team that answers the most questions wins.

 

“Seems simple enough.” Haeseok cheered, high-fiving Hyunseok. Jaeyoung frowned, gently pulling the blanket she was sitting on closer to his, “He’s the enemy.” He murmured from the corner of his lip.

[Aigoo, Jaeyoung~]

“Can we distract?” Jan asked, shooting his hand into the air.

 

[You can.]

 

“YESS!” He shouted, turning to grin evilly at Mei who slapped his tummy, “Don’t you dare!”

 

[Then shall we start with Skyler?]

 

He jumped in surprise, looking around in shock, “Me?!”

[Poor Skyler…he’s still dazed from the accident]

He rose slowly to his feet, looking this way and that, totally lost.

Carson laughed, walking over to hold the sketchbook, “Ready?”

Team Jessica gathered in front of Skyler, preparing to start guessing.

Skyler fidgeted uncomfortably, “Here goes.”

“Good luck Sky!” Stephanie grinned, “FIGHTING!”

“Annnd GO!”

 

[First word: NATHAN.]

Skyler’s eyes bugged out before he calmly crouched down on his hands and knees, crawling forward.

“Baby!” Merry shouted, slapping Hyunseok’s shoulder in excitement.

Skyler made a giant X, shaking his head furiously. He paused, suddenly forcing an eyesmile while nibbling on his finger.

[What are we seeing?!]

“Doll!” Jessica shouted.

He made another X. He tottered forward like a baby, holding his arms out for a hug.

“AEJI!” Stephanie blurted, slapping Hyunseok too. He cringed away from the two noona’s, retreating behind Jan.

Skyler groaned, slapping his head. He desperately began jumping around in what he thought was a cute manner.

“ANGRY BIRD!” Jan yelled, mistaking Skyler’s cute gestures for flapping wings.

[Will they be able to guess anything?]

[Meanwhile….]

---

“Stop following me!” Daejung muttered, running away as Nathan and Nora ganged up on him. Nathan clung to his leg while Nora tugged on his arm, rubbing her belly, “Hungwiiie~” she whined, sniffling.

Daejung froze, shaking his hands at her, “Oh! No,no,no,no,no! I can’t cook!” he exclaimed fleeing from the kids. They squealed in delight, chasing after him.

“Why do they keep following me?” he panicked, pacing madly around the living room.

“Appa!” Nathan pouted, slapping Daejung’s leg. Daejung paused, hesitating for a second, “Whatcha’ call me?”

Nathan giggled, hugging both Daejung’s legs, “Appa!” he flashed that adorable, unbelievably cute eye smile.

“He…he understands me!” Daejung muttered, crouching down to the kids heights. Nora smiled, cupping his cheeks in her small hands, “Appa. Nora baegopa.” She giggled.
Daejung froze, unsure of what to do. He nodded, rising to his feet, “Then I’ll cook! I can cook for my kids! Sure! I CAN DO THIS!” he nodded, turning to march into the kitchen. He paused, spinning around again, “Wait. What do kids eat?”

[Aigoo Daejung!]

He frowned as they clung to each other’s shoulders, running around the living room madly.

“Hey…that doesn’t look safe. Don’t do that!” he muttered, looking unsurely into fridge.

Ten seconds later….

*BANG*

A loud cry of pain exploded from the living room. A flustered Daejung wearing a pink apron rushes back to the kids, crouching down by a crying Nathan’s side.

“Why’re you crying!” Daejung wailed, wringing his hands like a nervous mom.

[Oh dear….]

[What will he do next?]

[Stay tuned for the next episode!]


haha~ for those of u who like singing or rapping....

Check out THIS STORY