Hello Baby~[Episode 1/Part1]

Zodiac: New Co-ed group

[2hours earlier….]

A grinning wet-haired Skyler did a V-sign, “A-yo! Skyler here.” He smiled, waving his V-sign at the camera, “Okay.” He swiveled the camera around to Daejung who slept pressed against the wall, his face hidden in his pillow.

“As you can see, Daejung-ssi is still sleeping.”

Jan galloped past, silently screaming.
“Yah!” Skyler hissed, “Go and wash up!”

Jaeyoung shook his head with a wry smile, “I don’t think he’s likely to wake up soon.”

Carson grinned, gently pulled his blankets over Daejung’s. Both tip-toed from the room while Stephanie glided in, peering into the pile of blankets known as Daejung.

“Okay. So operation Parent Initiation begins!” Skyler grinned, handing Stephanie the camera. He sat on the edge of Daejung’s bed. He reached for one of Daejung’s dozen alarm clocks, timing it to 8:00 AM.

“Set all of them. You know he won’t wake up otherwise.” Stephanie whispered, swiveling the camera around to Nora who came tottering in, a sleeping Nathan on her back. She opened , the beginning of a scream forming. Skyler’s eyes widened. He held a finger to his lips, shooing them away.

“Sorry!” Merry murmured, carrying both children from the room.

[She’s really like a mom!]

Stephanie took a step back only to go flying backwards. She landed with a giant thud, the camera stumbling out of her hands.

Merry stared wide-eyed at her, shaking her head madly, “Unnie! You’ll wake him!”

Stephanie pouted, looking down to find Hyunseok curled up on the floor, his blankets half covering him and half hanging off his bed. Carson popped his head into the room, Jessica hovering behind him with a mascara wand held to her eye, “What’s going on?” she asked, pulling a tube of liquid eyeliner from her pocket.

[Of course~ only Mommy Jessica would put makeup on at this hour]
Carson pulled Stephanie to her feet while Mei tip-toed in, seizing the camera. She set it on the edge of the bed, doing her killer aegyo. She started doing a silent version of the cutie player while Skyler wrestled to make Daejung’s alarm clock work.

[The poor clocks been thrown many times!]

Jaeyoung slid beside him, frowning as he took the alarm clock, slamming it against his knee. Daejung began to squirm, rolling to face them. The two members froze while Mei continued her aegyo attack, unaware of what was going on behind her. Daejung puffed his cheeks, rolling onto his back but luckily his eyes were still closed.

[That was close!]

Haeseok quietly snuck in behind Mei who was busy making aegyo faces. She lifted the blanket covering Hyunseok’s face, gently poking his cheek. He began to stir, staring up at her confused, “Whazzgoinon?” he asked sleepily. She shrugged, patting his head, “Let’s go.” She whispered, pulling him up by the hand. She quietly led him from the room.

The clock began to miraculously work, the two members sighing in relief.

“Okay. We’ll get going now. We promise to succeed. Fighting!” Skyler waved again before pulling Mei away from the camera. Jaeyoung smiled, pumping his fist as the camera flickered off.

---

“Skyler!” Daejung roared, crinkling his face as something repeatedly hit him. He snapped his eyes open to find that the sun had already risen. He turned to the 5 alarm clocks scattered at his head, frowning at the time.

[7:40AM]

He froze suddenly as a squeal of laughter exploded from the ground. He groaned, closing his eyes, “This isn’t happening…” he muttered, pulling his blankets and Carson’s over his head. Nathan and Nora stared at him, giggling in delight. Nora pulled herself easily onto his bed, curling herself by his head like a cat. She yawned, wrapping her arms around his neck as she began to sleep. Nathan meanwhile continued jumping up and down, trying to climb up. He grabbed the blankets, but slipped and ended up plopping down on his . Daejung watched his vague attempts for a few minutes before giving in with a deep sigh. He snapped a hand out, grabbing the back of Nathan’s PJ’s. Daejung lifted him easily with one hand, plopping him across his chest. Nathan hopped up and down as if Daejung was a trampoline, clapping his hands in delight.

“This is going to be a long day….”

---

[8:30AM]

“Okay…okay…alright.” Daejung smiled awkwardly, clapping his hands together instead of the slate.

The red light flashed on in front of him. He plastered an awkward smile on his face, waving with both hands, “Waaah! Annyeonghasaeyo, D-max here!” he winced, jumping slightly. He laughed, rubbing the back of his head, “Ahaha, so today is the first airing of ZODIAC’s Hello Baby! Wahh!” he cheered awkwardly, clapping by himself. He was seated in the living room completely alone except for the cameras.

[…]

[Forever alone…]

“So, you’re probably wondering where the others went. And to be honest…I’m not so sure myself. I’m looking for them to-“

His phone suddenly began to ring, a frown crossing his face, “Hello?” he answered, yelping in pain. He scowled, rubbing his head, “Yah! Aeji-yah! Where are you guys?”

 


[Team Carson]

[Carson, Aeji, Mei, Haeseok, Jaeyoung]

“Oppa?” Aeji yelled, screaming softly as the car screeched hard to the right. Mei flew into her lap while Haeseok flew into the window.

A loud thud sounded followed by a cry of pain. Haeseok surfaced a second later, rubbing her head in pain, tears glistening in her eyes.

“Slow down!” Jaeyoung yelled from the backseat. Meanwhile Carson sat in the front, clutching onto his seatbelt for dear life.

“I think I’m going to be sick.” He murmured with a weary shake of his head.


Daejung groaned, “Yah! How could you just leave me at home with the kids?!”

He yelped as the two kids leapt onto his back, clinging to his neck. He slumped under their weight, choking slightly.


“We’ve gone to earn our parent rights.” Mei cried as the car started again.

“Well, are you at a racetrack cuz’ it sounds a lot like it.”

“Not quite….”

“Hey Daejung!” a voice cried from the driver’s seat.

“Serri ssaem?” he blurted, pulling a squealing Nathan into his lap. He restrained the squirming child with one arm.
“Don’t worry, they’ll be fine. You just play with the kids!”
“Wait! Ssaem! SSAEM!” he held the phone at arm’s length, staring at the mouthpiece in disbelief.
“YAH!” he yelled, hastily calling Merry. He let out another cry when Nathan grabbed the back of his neck, hanging there like he was a swing.


Team Jessica

[Hyunseok, Skyler, Jan, Stephanie, Jessica, Merry]

 

“Hey Daejung.” Merry grinned, patting Hyunseok as he jerked from his sleep. He cuddled his head onto her shoulder, smiling sleepily.

“Yeah, hi! Where are you right now?”

“Oh, you know. Parent rights.”


“Yeah….the others mentioned.” Daejung smiled weakly, slumping onto his back. Immediately Nora pounced onto his chest, curling up on his firm stomach like he was a nest. Nathan cradled Daejung’s neck, slapping his small hands against Daejung’s cheeks.

“It’ll be fine Daejung, just trust us. Fighting!”

“Fighting….” Daejung replied weakly as Merry hung up. He kept the phone to his cheek, closing his eyes in silence.

[All alone….]

[With 2 kids….]

[Surely he’ll be okay?]


“He’ll be okay, right?” Skyler asked nervously, nibbling on his lips.

[Skyler…don’t do that!]

[You’ll drive your fans crazy ^///^]

Jessica frowned, reaching one hand off the handle to slap him, “yah! You’ll dry your lips.” she hissed, momentarily taking her eyes off the road.

“YAH!” Jan blurted from the back seat, pointing madly, “WATCH OUT FOR THAT-“

*CRASH*

[Uh-oh…0o0!]

[What happened to Team Jessica?]