DEBUT PART 1 [finally XP]

Zodiac: New Co-ed group

 

“Let’s Fly B1A4! Annyeonghasaeyo, B1A4 imnida! Nae, congratulations to ZODIAC’s debut!” Jinyoung yelled, clapping enthusiastically while the others threw confetti into the air, “We wish you all the best for the future and we hope that you’ll rise to the top.” CNU added while Gongchan did a v-sign, waving at the camera, “Jan-ah, congratulations!” Gongchan grinned, clapping.


“Hey Steph, Taeyeon here.” She smiled, holding the camera unsteadily above her, “Aigoo, I can’t believe you’re finally debuting! I wish you all the best and you have to introduce me to the members sometime. Zodiac Fighting! Stephanie Fighting!”


“Hyuno-yah!” L.joe lifted the camera around to show the dressing room, the TEENTOP members gathered behind him, pulling faces, “You’re debuting, huh?” L.joe smiled.

“Congratz!” Niel grinned. “Good luck!” Changjo added, looking up from his phone. “Go get em’ powerful vocal Hyuno! Hyung believes in you. FIGHTING!”


“Yah, midget.”

“Hyung!” Taemin scolded, giving Key the ‘evil look’ He turned to the camera, showing a toothy grin, “Hey Babyji~ it’s oppa-“
“And umma.” Key added, nudging Taemin out of view, “Baby girl, I am so so sooo proud of you,” he rushed, wrestling to keep Taemin out of view, “And I know you’ll succeed, got get them girl! MERRY NOONA! IT’S KEY! LEAD THE GROUP TO SUCCESS! I’M COUNTING ON YOU! Oh! And one more thing-AH! THEY KEEP RUSHING ME!”


“S’up? Amber here!” Amber clapped, whooping while the f(x) members stared at her weirdly, “Unnie?” Sulli giggled. Amber ignored them, turning back to the camera, “I wish you all the best for your debut and I promise to drop by one day with Key. Good luck Merry unnie!”


“Sooo~ BEAST!” Dongwoon laughed awkwardly, his deep voice ringing through the vocal practice rooms, “Jae-ah! Yeah, I know…I must look like a total loner right now. But whatever. The day has finally come! You’re finally debuting! Waaah!” he clapped, spinning around in circles, “Waaaah~~~”


 


Haeseok-ah congratulations!” Tiffany flashed her eye smile clapping. A familiar face hovered behind her, waving like a creeper, “Baekhyun oppa’s here too!” he smiled.

“And so is Su-Ho!” Su Ho overtook the entire camera, his eyes a little teary, “My little sister’s already debuting, I can’t believe this, I have so much to say, so much I haven’t said, oh gosh, I’m tearing up-“


“Anyway~” Kris gently took the camera from Su Ho who sobbed into a flustered Baekhyun’s shoulder, “Mei! You’ve worked hard for this, and the day has finally come for your efforts to be paid off. Show the world how talented you are.” Tao slyly slid behind Kris, back-hugging him. He waved, “Bye~~~~”


“Noona!” Youngmin and Kwangmin flashed identical grins, “Congratulations~ it’s celebrations~” They each held a pink balloon in hand, waving them around like kids, “Congratulations Jessica noona, we’ll make sure to watch your debut stage no matter what!”

“We’ll even record it!”
“ZODIAC~~~FIGHTING!”


Two unfamiliar faces came on screen. A beautiful young female and a handsome male sat side by side, each smiling warmly at the camera, “Jaemin-ah.” The female spoke, “I know you’ll rise higher than anyone has ever done before. Always remember to give your best no matter what, and be yourself, alright? Show your talent to the world.”

“Congratulations Jaemin!” The male added as they both smiled proudly.


“OH! OH! OH! Carson~” Taecyeon and Jun. K each posed like greaseball’s, before they burst out laughing, “Yah! How could you forget to call us to your debut stage, huh?!” Jun. K accused, hands planted to hips. They pinched their nosebridges, shaking their heads sadly, “But don’t worry, because we’re gonna come anyway!” They cheered, high-fiving each other, “ZODIAC Forever!”


Changmin and Kyuhyun’s faces stared up at the camera as they tried to turn it on, “Is it working?” Changmin asked, poking the screen.

“Yah!” Kyuhyun chuckled, grabbing Changmin’s finger, “You’ll scratch it.”

“Oppa!” Seohyun poked her head between theirs, reaching out to adjust the angle, “It’s on.”

Kyuhyun and Changmin blinked at each other as they burst out laughing.

“Yah!” Kyuhyun accused, slapping Changmin’s shoulder, “It’s on!”

“Why are you accusing me?”

Seohyun lifted the camera away from them, holding it above her head, “Daejung oppa, congratulations on your debut,” she said over the sounds of Kyuhyun and Changmin arguing, “I’ll make sure to buy ZODIAC’s first album. Oppa fighting! Seohyun out.”