Chapter 9

Opposites Attract?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunny’s POV

I’m waiting outside the ER. Lord, please let Sung Min live. I’m walking back and forth while biting my nails. I’m so nervous. I can’t think straight. Just when I realized that I love Sung Min, something bad happened to him. I hope he’ll be alright. I can’t live my life without him, especially when I know that I was the reason why he was shot. “I’m gonna go back first to the FBI Sun Buns. Is it okay to leave you alone? I just need to finish up the case.” Tae asked. “Uh, yeah sure.” I answered. “Good job by the way. And don’t worry too much, I know Sung Min will get through this. Trust him and trust God, ‘kay? See you.” Tae said and went to the FBI. I waited for an hour when the doctor went out. “Is he okay doc? Did the operation went on smoothly? Gosh, please answer me!” I shouted! I was really nervous and worried. “Calm down miss, yes, he’s fine. It went smoothly. He just needs rest. You can come inside to his room already.” “Thank you so much doc.” I said and hurriedly went to Sung Min’s room. I saw him there, lying on the white bed. He looks pale, he must have lost so much blood. Thank God he’s alright. I took a chair and dragged it next to his bed. I held his hand and cried. “Sung Min, saranghae.” Before I knew it, I fell asleep.

 

Sung Min’s POV

I woke up with a pain in my stomach. Then I remembered I was shot. Wait, where’s Soon Kyu? I was about to get up when I felt a hand holding my hand. Then I saw her there. Sleepi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter